1984 Nonsuch Classic
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Kemah, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 25,000
Kittie Cat is a one owner shoal draft Nonsuch 26 catboat... her mast, mounted well forward, requires no shrouds or stays to support it. This makes for a clean and easy to get around deck, which in turn makes for a safer deck. A large cockpit with high combings provides a dry and again, safer place to be compared with many boats. All sailing is done from the safety of the cockpit. This is a perfect boat for single handling or for a couple and a great boat to take the grand-kids out for sail.It was unique when it was first introduced in 1981, and over the years has gained popularity as the most sensible accommodation plan for a family, or an extension of privacy for two couples.
Nonsuch Cat Boats offer ease of sailing, large interiors and great performance.
Owner has done an exceptional job maintaining this beautiful boat. Be sure to read the "Full Specs".
The listing Broker for this vessel is Darrell Cottle, CPYB. He can be reached directly on his cell phone at 713-385-5567 or email Darrell@SeaLakeYachtsllc.com for any additional information, to arrange a tour or to make an offer.
Contact Listing Broker For More Information
DARRELL COTTLE, CPYB
Please contact Darrell Cottle at 281-549-4724
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 26 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 9 in
Displacement: 8500 lbs
Ballast: 2750 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 0 in
Total Power: 21 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Engine Model: W 21 SN 19446 C309
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 569
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 21 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (24 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (25 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of heads: 1
Work performed while in the yard between 6/6/20 and 6/13/20
- Bottom job and zincs
- Compound and Wax Hull
- Replace hoses below decks
- Install new 6 gal SS hot water heater.
- Replace coolant and oil in Westerbeke 21
Replace oil in transmission.
Replace zinc in Westerbeke Heat Exchanger
- Replace sea water impeller in Westerbeke sea water pump
Replace exhaust hose from engine to water injected elbow
Replace nipples and hose for seawater drain in sitting area of cockpit
Replace bilge blower hose
Replace Cowling Vent Covers
- Replace Westerbeke exhaust hoses (all)
- Raymarine SmartPilot X-5 Wheel Pilot
- Charles Industries 5000 SP battery charger
- New Doyle Sail with StackPack. 4 Standard battens, 2 reefs. Tides Strong Track installed (2013)
- Wilcox-Crittenden Head
- Datamarine knot-log, depth, and wind machine
- 30 amp shore power
- New 6 gal Stainless Steel water heater (6/2020)
- Ritchie Globemaster SP-5 binnacle compass
- 5 cockpit winches - 2 Lewmar #6, 1 Barient #8, 1 Barient #18, and 1 self tailing #17.
- HilleRange 2 burner stove and oven
- 4 new 8 inch diameter Taylor Fenders
- ProMariner ProSafe FS 30 amp Galvanic Isolator on Shore power ground.
- One owner since new
- Maintenance records since new
- Replaced both batteries with 31-MHD (2017)
- Mast removed for inspection and repairs. Mast bolts replaced (3/2010)
- New wire rigging (11/2009)
- Emergency tiller in Lazarette
- Hull painted in 1/1998 with Awlgrip
- Mast replaced in 1986 by Hinterhoeller Yachts due to a recall
We try but..
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.