1984 Mainship mark 3
- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Fort Myers, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 45,000
This 1984 Mainship Mark 3 is ready to cruise at an economical 7 knots or run up to 14 knots. Schedule a showing now!
Low hours on an updated engine, dual helms with full NEW Navs, Radios, Radar, AIS (flybridge and pilothouse), and 3 NEW AGM 8Ds.
This sweet vessel is rare find!
- NEW Garmin GPSMAP 12"Touchscreen with US maps and sounder at upper helm, with 2.25 Ball Mount so the NAV can be stored below when not in use
- NEW Fantom 18" dome solid state radar
- NEW ICOM M506 VHF, N2K and AIS and new Shakespeare Galaxy 8 foot antenna
- Lower Helm has NEW ICOM command microphone and
- NEW GPSMAP 7610 10" Touchscreen with US charts
- All NEW NMEA200 backbone, T's and cabling throughout the installation
- Updated engine — 2006 Cummins 210 hp — Appx. 1350 hours!
- 3 NEW 12V 8D AGM Batteries with warranty to 1/14/202
- Recent (2017) full canvas enclosure at upper helm
- Large V-berth
- Full head with separate shower
- Stern Davits
- Windlass with both Delta and Fortress anchors
- Hot and cold pressure water, and outside shower.
The 1984 Mainship Mark 3 designed by John Cherubini is the last version of the original fly bridge Mainship 34 and runs faster than most trawlers. This is an economical small cruiser that will bring joy to its new owners.
You Dream It. We Find It!
Contact Capt. David Hipschman at 352-682-2921 by text or calling,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a showing
Please contact David Hipschman at 352.682.2921
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: John Cherubini
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 9 in
Displacement: 14000 lbs Dry Load
Total Power: 210 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 6BT5.9M
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1350
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 210 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 14 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 70 Plastic
Fuel Tanks: 110 Aluminum
Holding Tanks: 25 Aluminum
Number of double berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
110 gallon fuel
70 gallons water
25 gallon holding tank
2006 Cummins 210 horsepower diesel with appx. 1350 hours, dual Racor filters
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Edwards Yacht Sales
Naples, FL, United States