1984 Hinterhoeller Nonsuch
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Vancouver, BC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 23,500 (US$ 17,672)
- Sale Pending
The perfect cruiser for 2 people! Easily handled cat rig and roomy cockpit and interior. Lots of day sailing cockpit area and comfortable accommodation for extended cruising. With the furnace and the dodger/bimini this boat is comfortable year 'round!
Well built, well finished and well maintained. To learn about Nonsuch boats call Paul Shield. A great cruising boat that you have to see to believe!
Please contact Paul Shield at 604-240-7310
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Mark Ellis
Flag of Registry: Canada
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 22 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
LWL: 20 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 8 in
Displacement: 5000 lbs Dry Load
Ballast: 1800 lbs
Total Power: 13 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Year Built: 1984
Engine Model: 2 cylinder
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 13 HP
Cruising Speed: 5 knots @ 2300 RPM
Maximum Speed: 5 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (23 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (15 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (23 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Ideal cruiser for 2 that can sleep 3! Settees forward with removable table on centreline. Port berth pulls out to become double and starboard berth is single.
Enclosed head is aft to starboard and features head, sink with foot pump water system, vanity, storage lockers and large hanging locker.
The galley is opposite the head to port and includes icebox, sink with foot pump water system, 2 burner gimballed propane stove, cutlery drawers and dish and pantry storage.
Centerline steps lead up to the enclosed cockpit which has plenty of room for 6 people to sit comfortably. The enclosure can be opened or removed for sailing but provides an "extra room" when moored.
Headroom through the cabin is 6'2", the berths are all full length and the cockpit seats are long enough to double as sleeping berths.
Overall, an amazing amount of comfortable cruising accommodation in a small package.
- 12 volt DC ship service electrical system with 2 X 6 volt deep cycle house service batteries, 1 X 12 volt engine starting battery, vapour proof master switch and tabulated and fused distribution panel.
- Larger engine alternator to handle additional battery charging requirements. .
- Constavolt charger.
- Solar panel mounted above cockpit bimini.
- Icom ICM59 VHF radio.
- Raymarine ST4000 autopilot-new 2005.
- Raymarine fluxgate compass-new 2005.
- Autohelm Windspeed/Wind direction.
- JRC radar system.
- Brookes & Gatehouse Focus system: knotmeter, log, depth sounder, sea water temperature.
- Silva hand held (with binnacle bracket) compass.
- Brass clock & barometer.
Fresh Water: 23
- Electric anchor windlass.
- Bow roller.
- Bruce anchor with 100' chain and 200' line rode.
- Spare danforth anchor with 200' line rode.
Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit with vinyl coated stainless steel wire upper lifelines. Boarding gates both sides. Lower lifeline in stainless steel wire.
- Aluminum radar arch.
- Stainless steel swim ladder.
- Edson wheel and quadrant steering system with pedestal, guard and stainless steel destroyer wheel.
- Free standing spun tapered aluminum mast with aluminum wishbone boom.
- Rowing dinghy on tip-up brackets at transom.
- Custom dodger in navy blue with bimini and window masks. All stainless steel frames. New 2019.
- New Leitch & McBride Fastpack mainsail cover. New 2019.
- Motoring post - to reduce movement of wishbone while motoring.
- Stainless steel protection bar - to keep mainsheet away from helmsman while maneuvering.
- Custom helm chair on centerline at helm.
- Barient 7Sta choker winch, 8P reef winch, 17CST main halyard winch and 21CST sheet winch. Halyard and sheet winches are oversize and self tailing.
- 2 Blade fixed prop - 15"X 11".
- Head system has Y valve to overboard discharge or holding tank. From holding tank there is a macerator or deck pump out capability.
- 1 Propane tank with solenoid shutoff.
- Electric and manual bilge pump systems.
- Espar D1 furnace.
- Bottom completely stripped, barrier coat applied and then new antifouling paint-April 2005 by Blackline Marine. Annually buffed and waxed, bottom cleaned and painted and anodes replaced.
- White hull with red trim stripes.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
International Nonsuch Association
Other Boats from Allied/Tri-Shore Yachts Group
Vancouver, BC, Canada