1984 Endeavour 33
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Kilmarnock, VA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 29,900
- Sale Pending
Motivated seller who has decided he wants to sell the boat this year and is open to all reasonable offers!
New Yanmar 30-hp Diesel Engine installed in 2016 and has only 120 hours on it!
New Roller-Furling Genoa (130%) added in 2017 and is in excellent condition!
New Fiberglass Mast Step in 2020!
New Standing Rigging Installed in 2017!
New 1000 Watt Inverter installed in 2018!
10' Caribe Dinghy and 18-hp Nisan Outboard Convey with sale! (or can be negotiable if you already have a dinghy)
This boat is ready to sail away and there are custom fitted sheets, a custom fitted 10'' memory foam mattress for the v-berth, bedding, towels, pots, pans, plates, cutlery, etc. - Everything conveys in the sale or can be removed if requested!
This family owned vessel has been meticulously cared for by the owner for the last 32 years. He purchased the vessel in 1988 and has taken her out every weekend with his family since bringing her home. Being the mechanical engineer that he his, he has lovingly maintained and upgraded her every season.
The teak and holly sole look brand new. The hardtop bimini was thoughtfully designed with 6'2'' headroom that carries through the 6'2'' headroom in the cabin and looks beautiful. It features two clear plexi-glass windows above for viewing the wind instruments and main sail. It also features a clear vinyl full enclosure that works seamlessly with the custom bimini. All of the sails and canvas are in excellent condition. 130% Genoa and Main Sail with two reefing points are in excellent condition.
Once inside the cabin you will continue to appreciate the time and money invested in this vessel's upkeep. Custom cabinetry and woodwork, recently replaced upholstery, and a beautiful teak and holly sole. She is in excellent condition and a vessel that you must see in person to truly appreciate.
The Endeavour 33 was introduced in 1983 and ended production in 1986 with just over 220 hulls made. The E33 is considered part of the second generation of Endeavour sailboats. With new racing rules and the desire by cruisers to sail faster, Endeavour began emphasizing larger, stronger, and faster designs.
This is the perfect boat for a cruising couple or small family; fast, comfortable, well-built and a reliable cruiser. She'll take you to New England and its islands in the summer, and to the Caribbean in the winter. Perfect for cruising the ICW or the Bay with her 4.5' shallow draft.
Please contact Jim Wagner at (804) 758-4457
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Bruce Kelley
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 32 ft 7 in
Beam: 11 ft 6 in
LWL: 27 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 11350 lbs
Ballast: 4600 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 50 ft 5 in
Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: 3YM30AE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 120
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (40 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (24 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (15 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Depthsounder - Datamarine
Log-speedometer - Datamarine
Furling genoa - 130% (2017)
Steering wheel - Stainless Steel
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Oven - Propane w/ 2-burner stove
Shore power inlet - w/ 20' cord
Inverter - 1000 Watt
Electrical Circuit: 110V
Cockpit cushions - Excellent Cond.
Cockpit table - Teak - Excellent Cond.
Outboard engine brackets - w/ lift on a track for easy haul
Tender - 10' Caribe dinghy with 18-hp Nisan Outboard
- V-berth forward with double berth
- Port settee folds down into a double berth
- Port quarter berth is also a double berth
- Starboard settee is a single berth
- Enclosed head w/ shower
- 2 burner gimballed propane stove and oven
- Stainless steel sink and faucet
- Insulated Ice box
- 6 Gallon Fresh Water Heater
Sails & Rigging
- 130% Rolller Furling Genoa -Excellent Condition (2017)
- Battened Main Sail - Excellent Condition
- Profurl Roller Furling
- Main Sail Cover - Excellent Condition
- New Standing Rigging Installed in 2017
- 2 Lewmar Single-Speed Winches on Mast
- 2 Lewmar Two-Speed Winches in Cockpit for Jib Sheets
- Datamarine Depth Sounder
- Datamarine Knot Meter
- New 30-hp Yanmar Diesel 3YM30AE Installed in 2016 (120 hours +/-)
- 3 Bladed Max Feathering Prop
Canvas and Covers
- Custom Hard-Top Bimini with 6'2'' Headroom - Excellent Cond.
- Full Clear Vinyl Enclosure in Cockpit - Excellent Cond.
- Main Sail Cover - Excellent Cond.
- UV Cloth on Genny - Excellent Cond.
- Winch Covers - Excellent Cond.
- Main Hatch Cover - Excellent Cond.
- Bruce Anchor
- 10' Caribe Dinghy w/ 18-hp Nisan Outboard Motor
- Dinghy Davits
- Outboard Elevator/Track to Lift Motor Level to Engine Mount at Stern + Block and Tackle Hoist
- Charcoal filter for water tank fill
- Charcoal filter from water tank to pump
- Magma Propane BBQ Grill
- Anchor Locker Washdown
- Cockpit Shower
- USCG Safety Equipment (6 Lifejackets, flares, flare gun, spotlight, etc.)
- 110v Electrical Circuit
- 1000 Watt Inverter
- 2 Batteries with Charger
- Shore Power Inlet with 20' Cable
- 12v Outlets in Main Cabin, Cockpit, and Anchor Locker