1984 Nauticat Nauticat 43
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Jamestown, RI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 139,000
BLACK CAT is an exceptional example of this S & S designed long-legged passagemaker. She has been attentively kept in good repair by her owners. Her teak decks were replaced in 2004. Give the listing a careful read and you will see all upgrades well- described and dated.
If you are looking for a well found blue water, island hopping, liveaboard (in comfort!) cruiser, you need to see this Nauticat 43'. She has the interior volume of much larger cruising sailboats and appreciably more volume than the Nauticat 44'; almost 2' more beam and a little higher- waisted through the freeboards.
A must see! BLACK CAT is on Narragansett Bay and ready for inspection. BLACK CAT was thoroughly recommissioning this past season and her owners report her to be in the best condition of their stewardship.
Please contact Robert Beaumont at 781-799-6849
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Sparkman & Stephens
LOA: 43 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
LWL: 32 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 3 in
Bridge Clearance: 62 ft 0 in
Engine Brand: Ford Lehmann
Engine Model: 2722E
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
ENGINE, GENERATOR , MECHANICAL
Ford Lehman 2722 E 8-9 90 HP 4 cylinder diesel; newly painted, 4300 hrs, well-maintained
Cruising speed 8-9 knots
Range 1000mis approx.
NEW, 2015, NextGen 3.5 KW generator (150 hours)
Fuel polishing transfer system
Fuel: 200 galls.
Fresh Water: 211 galls.
Holding: 26 galls
***PRELIMINARY LISTING**** BLACK CAT has a 3 cabin layout and is arranged as shown in the
- Teak & Holly Soles throughout all
- --refinished 2003
- New ultrasuede-like upholstery
- --all new foam cushions
- --pilothouse 2005
- --and aft cabin 2005
- New sunbrella upholstery dinette
- New 5" custom foam mattress aft cabin
A new larger custom icebox was fitted to expand the combine refrigeration & freezer space to about 18 cu. ft. Insulated with very efficient vacuum panels.
There are separate 12 Volt Glacier Bay holding plates for each the freezer and
refrigerated sides. This system has seen duty in the tropics.
- Broadwater 4b burner gimballed stove
- --w/ oven broiler/propane 1999
- Double S/S sinks
Hookups are ready to plugin to a laptop equipped with navigation software for chart display as well as to connect SSB / modem to laptop for email and internet.
- NEW,2014, (2) B & G Zeus Chartplotters, GPS (9 at pilothouse station, 7 at Binnacle) , Navionics charts
- NEW, 2015, all Atlantic Ocean paper charts
- NEW, 2014, B & G 36 mi. Brodband 4G Radar
- NEW, 2014, B & G speed, depth, wind
- NEW, 2015, Yaesu FT -857 SSB /Ham radio , New counterpoise
- NEW, 2014, AIS Transponder and receiver classB (identifies your vessel and its position to other vessels (all commercial vessels)
- NEW, 2015, ACR Epirb 406 mhz
- Cetrek Autopilot 1999
- (1) Garmin handheld
- Standard Horizon Black Box VHF 2007 w/--(1) Ram mikes GPS interface (2)optional
- Standard Horizon VHF w/ ram mikes '99
- VHF antenna on each mast
- NEW,2015, 3.5 KW NextGen generator
- NEW, 2015, (6) 12V Batteries (660 amp hrs)
- Separate engine and generator starting batteries
- 110 Volt breakered distribution panel
- 12 Volt Breakered distribution panel
- Shore Power outlet
- Shore power cord
- 110 outlets (6)
- 12 Volt outlets (2)
- Spectra 16/gall/hour watermaker, (1) filter, New membrane 2018
- Air Conditioning /reverse cyclew/--new compressor 2004 (conveys as is)
- (2) 110watt Solar panels
- Hart 3KW inverter/charger 1999
- Hart 3000 battery monitor 1999
- Kiss wind generator 1999
The entire teak deck was taken up in 2005 and replaced with a Stazo marinedeck
a very resilient cork material that looks like teak, but wears much better.
A hard dodger was custom made and fitted in 2006-07. There is a Texylene enclosure drops that rollup with sunbrella covers
- 75# CQR w/300' 5/16"HT chain rode
- 75# Plow regalvanized 2006 w/ 60'
- --5/16" chain & 200' nylon rode
- 85# Guardian
- 35# Fortress
- NEW, 2015, cnvas mooring covers for all hatches
- Polycarbonate storm covers for pilothouse windows
- Parachute Drogue 500' 5/8s nylon rode
- S/S tube brace bars at mast
- Lofrans Tigress electric windlass'99
- Switlick 6 man liferaft/ last inspected by LRSE in 2015, new flares, parachute flares, manual watermaker
- 1999 Kato Davits; S/S tubular w/3:1 block & tackle
- NEW 2013 Highfield Aluminum/Hypalon RIB290
- New Tohutsu 9.8 HP outboard 2007
- NEW, 2016, Plastimo rescue sling
- New lifelines 2004
- Weather clothes aft deck
- Jacklines, bow to stern
- Bottom stripped,dried and barrier---coated 1991 4 coats Interlux sys.
- Boot & cove stripes repainted in 1991
- Mooring canvas for all hatches.
- New custom S/S waterlift mufflers, --main engine , 2002
- New Polyetylene holding tank 2004 w/--Y-valve for o/b discharge or thru--deck
- NEW, 2016, head pump, and all head discharge hoses
Sails and Rigging
Mainsail, Banks , 1999--Full batten w/ North stackpack'06,--Harken track & Battcar system'99.(3 reefs)
- Mizzen, Banks Full Batten, (2) reefs,1999 w/ AC stackpack '07
- NEW,2015, GENOA
- Storm jib, like new
- Cruising Spinnaker w/ sock good
- Staysail, self-tending
- Harken Furler/ Headstay
- New, 2004, standing rigging
- New, 2007, Harken traveller on hardtop
- New, 2004-07 running rigging (except halyards)
- Inner forestay on Hyfield- type quick release
- Lewmar 48 ST primaries
- Lewmar secondaries & Halyard winches
- All winches reconditioned, 2006
- 2006, blocks/ mainsheet,vang,running --backs, mizzen mainsheet
BLACK CAT offers a unique opportunity to own one of these Fininish built Sparkman & Stephens designs. She has had lots of electronic, electrical and general updating in the past few years and is an exceptional value in the brokerage market.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Able Yacht Brokerage
Milford, CT, United States
Eliot, ME, United States
So. Bristol, ME, United States