1984 Catalina Capri 25
- View Full Specifications
Restored Capri 25
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 22,500
Beautifully restored Catalina Capri 25. Impeccable inside and out. She’s a terrific day sailor and solid PHRF competitor. No detail has been overlooked. Her list of improvements and upgrades is impressive. SLIP AVAILABLE.
- New Awlgrip paint job.
- Matte black powder coated stainless.
- New Dyneema standing rigging.
- New Harken Radial ST Winches - 2X20 2X35.
- New running rigging.
- New boom kicker.
- New Torqeedo 3hp motor w/remote throttle.
- New custom motor bracket.
- New Seldon 75mm Bowsprit.
- Garmin charter plotter and race package.
- New North Spinnaker w/ SpinNex 0.9 top-down furler.
- All teak replaced with maintenance -free PlasTEAK.
Please contact The Chandlery Sales Team at (805) 965-4538
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 25 ft 0 in
Beam: 9 ft 0 in
Ballast: 900 lbs
Dry Weight: 1950 lbs
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from The Chandlery Yacht Sales
Marina Del Rey, CA, United States
Santa Barbara, CA, United States
22 Mark II
Manhattan, KS, United States