1984 Catalina 30
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Nashville, TN
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 24,500
This "Fresh Water" Gorgeous Red Hull Catalina 30 is a show stopper!
You can look and look and you'll likely not find a superior Catalina 30 from a cosmetic stand point, both inside and outside. Your first mate will enjoy being on this best in class Catalina 30 tall rig with fin keel
The expensive Red catalysed Urethane painted hull shines better than most new boats that are fresh out of the factory. And the advantage of the Urethane surface is that the shine will last for decades without constant bufffing, much better than a gelcote surface. The Red hull is complimented by the soft beige non-skid and together the combination makes a stunning Catalina 30.
Cosmetics on the interior is just as attractive complete with Corian Countertops and custom cabinetry galley storage . Always hard to get over the spaceiousness of the almost 11' wide Catalina 30 (seems more like a 32'er), the detail of class abounds.
With recent Schafer Rollerfuling, new UV on the headsail, and complete with wind speed/ wind direction, a lazy jack mainsail cover with full length zipper and a recent Air Conditioner built-in and a large refrigerator there is not much that one is missing in this "above the curve" Catalina 30. Even has a beautiful Spinnaker and all of the rigging.
ROOKE SAILS stands ready to help you in all aspects of your purchase from advise on survey, to financing, to delivery with our own equipment; potentially giving you a "turnkey" purchase. And yes, the interest on a boat such as this is usually deductible on Federal taxes!
Take a look around at other pre-sailed boats and you'll want to make this Catalina YOUR next sailboat. Give us a call and let's make this stunning RED Catalina 30 YOURS !
IT'S YOUR MOVE !!!!
Contact: Chris Rooke, Rooke Sails, Inc., 1744 Prescott So, Memphis, Tn. 38111 @ I 240 & US 78 901 744 8500 Dealers for: Beneteau, Precision, Laser/Sunfish
Sailboat Brokers for all makes; Over 40 years experience; Always looking for Good Quality Listings. Full service yard for any Mechanical, Electrical, underbody work and with on site sailmaking facilities, sailrepair available and custom canvas works a speciality. Trucks equipped with sign cranes and trailers that are freshwater capable, we can assist in a Turn Key delivery including commissioning. Let our experience make things easy for you.
Please contact Chris Rooke at 901 744-8500
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 29 ft 11 in
Beam: 10 ft 10 in
LWL: 25 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 3 in
Ballast: 4400 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 48 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 10500 lbs
Total Power: 23 HP
Engine Brand: universal
Year Built: 1984
Engine Model: m25xp
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1685
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 23 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (47 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (18 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (10 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 110V
Sails and Canvas Items
- Ullman Mainsail - - Good Condition
- 150% Genoa by Ullman - - good condition - - UV replaced in 2018
- 120% Genoa by Schurr Sails - - Very Good Condition
- Spinnaker Triradial by Schurr Sails - - Very Good Condition w/ hooist bag
- Mainsail cover with Lazy Jacks with full length zipper w/ recirculating lanyard - - zipper replaced in 2019
- S.S. Bimini in Sunbrella
- Custom Sunbrella cabin top cover for keeping wood finish on handrails, etc. nice
- Sunbrella Wheel cover
- Cockpit Cushions
- Helmsman's seat "hump" type, raised seat in addition to cockpit cusions
- Interior cushions are Fabric not Vinyl
- LOA 29' 11"
- LWL 25' 0"
- BEAM 10' 10"
- DRAFT 5' 3"
- DISPLACEMENT 10,200 lbs
- BALLAST 4,250 lbs (PART OF THE DISPLACEMENT)
- SAIL AREA (100%): 507.73ft sq 17m2
- I = 43' 0"
- J = 13.15'
- P = 37.50'
- E = 12.00'
- Knotmeter by Signet
- Depthmeter by Signet
- Windspeed/Wind Direction by Furuno
- Am/Fm Stereo CD with USB PORT FOR Smart Phone input
- Air Conditioning (16,500 BTU - large capacity ! !) with reverse cycle heat ! !
- Large Refrigerator w/ freezer - - dorm size in place of oven ( Oven in owner's garage)
- Hot and Cold pressure water
- Hot water off of the Diesel when away from dock
- 12 volt Distribution panel w/ breakers
- (2) almost new 12 volt deep cycle batteries = one 550 CCA New in 2018 and one 800 CCA new in 2019
- 120 volt Distribution panel w/ breakers
- 120/110 volt outlets in cabin & galley
- Shore power cord 50'
- Shore power cord 15'
- 30 amp adaptor to allow 120 volt hook up to marina with household connection
- Built in Charger
- Voltmeter on Distribution panel
- Navigation Lights
- Deck Light
- Anchor Light
- Electric bilge pump with
- Solar Vent
- Universal 23 hp
- Model M25XP
- Hours 1685
- Prop - - two blade, bronze
- Dripless /Packless shaft seal installed within the last 5 years - no leaking type
- Fuel Capacity 18 gallons
- Water Capicity 42 gallons total , 25 gal under vberth, 17 gal under stbd berth
- Holding tak capacity 10 gallons
Deck hardware and sailing gear
- Tall Rig with bow sprit - - - approximately 60 sq ft of sail area additional
- Spinnaker Gear
- Spinnaker Pole
- 2 Self tailing winches in cocpit for Genoa
- 2 original winches also aft in cockpit
- All Halyards run aft to sheet stoppers with deck winch for power
- Lazy Jacks built into the sailcover
- Sailcover has full length zipper on upper section with recirculating control line
- (2) single-grip locking / floating winch handles
- Extra Genoa Halyard
- Boom Vang
- MId Boom Traveler over cabin top , not back in cockpit
- Bi-Fold doors for companionway access
- Wheel Steering
- Pedestal with adjustable wheel brake
- Compass on Pedestal
- Hinging out of the wayTeak Pedestal table with drink holders
- Cockpit coaming boxes with teak trim
- Cockpit Speakers
- 3 Cockpit Lazerettes
- Magna Grill for rail mount cooking out
- Split sternrail w/ integral transom ladder with starboard nylon maintanence steps
- Stern Perch seats on each corner of cockpit pulpit/railing
- Pelican hooks on both port and starboard life lines in cockpit
- Double Lifelines and double rail stern pulpit
- Soft Beige cockpit flooring - - attractive
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Rooke Sails
Nashville, TN, United States
Memphis, TN, United States
Sardis, MS, United States