1983 Tartan 33
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Saint Petersburg, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 30,000
CLEAN, EASY-TO-HANDLE RACER/CRUISER! GREAT PRICE!
This 1983 Tartan 33 is the perfect boat to get you and your loved one (or friends and family) out on the water this weekend! Looking for a daysailer or weekender? Or, perhaps an easy-to-handle cruiser to take you to the Keys or Bahamas? "Blythe Spirit" is just what you need! She has been lovingly sailed and maintained by her current owner since 1990, and it is time to find her a new home.
Call me today to set up a time to see her - Sail away tomorrow!
More High Definition Pictures Available
Contact me for more Pictures and Info
Cell: (317) 750-8664
More Featured boats at: www. PreferredYachts.com
Visit our Preferred Brokerage Display Center
A Boat Show Everyday
at the Harborage Marina - St Pete, Florida.
Come explore and consider dozens of brokerage boats all in one location in charming downtown St Petersburg, Florida. It's like a boat show everyday of the week.
Mega yachts to small yachts, power and sail
Thinking about selling your boat?
We have discounted slips available at our Preferred Yacht Brokerage Display Center to give your boat maximum exposure.
Call me to discuss how we can help you.
Please contact Jamie Birch at 317-750-8664
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 33 ft 8 in
Beam: 10 ft 11 in
LWL: 28 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 5 in
Displacement: 10000 lbs
Ballast: 4400 lbs
Total Power: 24 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Year Built: 1983
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 24 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (26 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
- Hille Range 3-Burner Propane Stove & Oven
- S/S Sink
- Ice Box
- Plenty of Storage
- ST60 Tridata - wind/speed/depth instrument
- ST4000+ Autopilot
- Ritchie Compass
- (2) West Marine Speakers - salon
- Universal 24hp Diesel Engine
- Full Engine Inspection & Service in 2013 (invoice available), lightly used since
- All Systems Inspected & Serviced (invoice available) - February 2019
- (3) Batteries
- 30-amp Shore Power Cord
- Jabsco Manual Head - 2013
- Full-Battened Mainsail, Cleaned/Reconditioned - February 2020
- Roller Furling Jib, Cleaned/Reconditioned - February 2020
- Profurl Roller Furling
- (2) Lewmar #40 Two-Speed Winches
- Lewmar #16 Two-Speed Winch - mast
- Lewmar #8 Single-Speed - mast
- Lewmar #6 Single Speed - boom
- New Bottom Job - February 2019
- Danforth Primary Anchor w/ chain (20') & rode combo
- (2) Dorades
- (8) Opening Ports
- (2) Opening Hatches
Preferred Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Preferred Yachts offers this listing on a 50-50 split with corresponding Florida licensed brokerages. Brokers unlicensed in Florida must contact listing broker to make arrangements that comply with Florida law.