1983 Hans Christian Cutter
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Yarmouth, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 75,900
DISTANT DRUMMER is a very well equipped and well cared for example of this popular and classic design. Anyone looking for a boat of this caliber should see DISTANT DRUMMER.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hans Christian; Hansa Yacht, Taiwan
Designer: Harwood Ives
LOA: 41 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 6 in
LWL: 29 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 18500 lbs
Ballast: 6800 lbs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2012
Engine Model: 3YM30
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 30 HP
Number of heads: 1
HULL & DECK:
- White gelcoat hull, blue boottop, blue bottom.
- One piece fiberglass hull laid up with 24 layers of mat and roving.
- Solid cast iron ballast is sealed in fiberglass.
- All thru-hulls have bronze seacocks.
- Teak deck over fiberglass.
- Teak cockpit deck with teak planked cockpit floors in self-bailing cockpit.
- Teak trim detailing, all finished well in Cetol.
- Teak hatch with translucent panel forward.
- Teak handrails on trunk, at companionway entry, and below decks.
- New teak panels on cabin trunk top.
- S/S dorade ventilators.
- Teak knees for cabin trunk reinforcement.
- Opening hatches and opening bronze ports.
- Stainless #304 steel chain plates.
TANKAGE: Fuel: 80 gallons in S/S tank.
Water: 90 gallons in S/S tank.
Holding: new with new hoses.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2012 Yanmar 30 hp 3YM30 diesel, FWC, with approximately 30 hours.
- ZF transmission.
- 3 bladed prop; S/S shaft.
- 2 Racor fuel filters.
- New fuel gauges.
- Bow thruster.
- Wheel steering on Edson type pedestal.
- Electric bilge pump.
- Bronze Edson type manual bilge pump.
- Cruising speed: 6 knots.
- Maximum speed: 7.25 knots.
- 12V electrical system with vapor proof switch.
- 2-6V AGM new deep cycle batteries for house; 1 Lifeline engine starting battery.
- AC/DC circuit breaker panels.
- 12V outlet in cockpit.
- 110V system with shore power pigtail & shore cord.
- New Sharp solar module (NE-80E) solar panels with regulator.
- 15 amp Echo-charger inverter-charger.
- Xantrex battery link 1000.
ACCOMMODATIONS & LAYOUT: Forward chain locker with drainage aft. Then, a large forward head with stall shower and teak grate, hot and cold pressure water, lavatory with stainless bowl, manual W.C., and storage. Next aft is a large Pullman type berth to port with storage and hanging lockers opposite to starboard. The main salon has a large L-shaped dinette to port which seats 8 and a comfortable settee to starboard. There is a louvered wet locker. Large U-shaped galley, located aft to port features a gimballed 2 burner Force 10 stove with oven, Xintex safety control valve, double S/S sinks, hot and cold pressure water and hand pumps for fresh and salt water. There is excellent storage capacity. There is a full sit-down Nav station opposite to starboard. A full hanging locker is further aft, in the quarterberth cabin. The interior of solid varnished teak with the blue velour upholstery, creates a warm and comfortable environment. The overhead is tongue and groove spruce overhead, and there are teak lined storage areas throughout the yacht. The cabin sole and teak interior finish is in very good condition.
- Garmin 5212 touch screen GPS-Radar.
- Garmin 18 HD radar.
- Garmin 120 XL GPS.
- West Marine 500 DSC VHF.
- Raymarine ST60 wind speed, speed, and depthsounder.
- Ritchie Globemaster compass.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- New 2014 Mainsail & 130% genoa by Bayview Rigging.
- New running rigging.
- Profurl roller furler.
- Roller furling staysail.
- White aluminum mast and boom, painted recently, with Pro-furl roller furlers for both jib and staysail (mast stepped on deck).
- Masthead tri-color light.
- Heavy cast bronze traveler located over sliding companionway hatch.
- Teak blocks with bronze roller bearings.
- S/S genoa tracks.
- 2 bronze S.T. sheet winches & 2 halyard winches.
- Bow S/S pulpit with rails.
- Teak bowsprit.
- Bronzer anchor rollers-double.
- Stern S/S pulpit.
- Double lifelines.
- Lewmar 12V windlass.
- 35 lb CQR anchor- 3/8” chain and new braided nylon rode.
- Spreader lights.
- Safety package.
- Air horn.
- Boat hook.
- Docklines and fenders.
- Bronze deck cleats with chocks.
- 6 Dorade vents with polished S/S cowls.
- Elkhide wheel cover.
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit.
- Heavy duty boom gallows.
- Many spare parts.
- Life jackets.
- Brass lantern over galley.
- 6” brass clock and barometer and tide clock.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Red cabin courtesy lights.
COMMENTS: DISTANT DRUMMER is a very well equipped and well cared for example of this popular and classic design. Anyone looking for a boat of this caliber should see DISTANT DRUMMER.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.