1983 C&C Landfall 43
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Barrington, RI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 79,000
The C&C Landfall 43 is a unique bluewater cruiser with sharp lines and big sailing area. She has the amenities for comfortable cruising without sacrificing sailing performance. Her center cockpit makes it easy to move around the deck, provides excellent visibility and plenty of privacy. With her abundant storage, NECESITO would make a great liveaboard.
WELLINGTON YACHT PARTNERS -- BROKERAGE OFFICES: Portsmouth, Rhode Island; Portland, Maine.
Chris FAIRFAX, Chet HARTSHORN, Bill HAYNIE, Ted HOOD, Murray LORD, Bob MARSTON, John PERKINS, Jim WETHERALD.
Please contact Wellington Yacht Partners at 401-683-6070
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 42 ft 7 in
Beam: 12 ft 7 in
LWL: 34 ft 5 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 24600 lbs
Ballast: 9075 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 55 ft 4 in
Total Power: 58 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Year Built: 1983
Engine Model: FWC
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 20
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 58 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (120 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Number of twin berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Total Liferaft Capacity: 6
Starting aft is the owner’s stateroom with a centerline queen berth, storage port and starboard, and a large cedar-lined hanging locker. There are six ports and an opening hatch for fantastic ventilation and light, plus brass reading lights and overhead white/red lights. On the forward bulkhead is a ladder to a secondary companionway to the cockpit. Owner's stateroom has an en-suite head with separate stall shower (with seat).
A walk-through passageway on the starboard side, between owner’s cabin and nav station, has an incredible amount of storage outboard, access to engine room via double doors and generator access. (Generator has been removed, but everything is in place to install one if desired.)
Moving forward, the main salon has generous 6’-7” headroom. The nav station is to starboard with a full-sized chart table and swivel seat. Electrical panel and nav instruments are all within easy reach.
Opposite to port is the U-shaped galley, completely renovated and upgraded to include Corian counters and Corian inserts in the refrigeration lids. There is abundant galley storage, including a hideaway garbage bin and a bin for pots and pans storage.
Galley Equipment Includes:
- Force 10 3-burner propane stove and oven with broiler. (The entire propane system including regulator and all hoses, propane vapor sensors and propane controls was replaced in 1999/2000.)
- Shutoff solenoid switch and a 20 lb. tank
- Adler Barbour cold machine refrigeration with freezer, installed in a 7.5 cu ft icebox
- Double S/S sink with hot and cold pressure water
- 6-gallon S/S water heater, heated by engine or 110VAC
- 1000W Sanyo microwave oven
- Xintex C02 alarm
Next forward to port is the large U-shaped dining area with Corian table. The table lowers to convert this area to a roomy double berth. Opposite to starboard, a straight settee can accommodate an adult for napping, viewing TV or listening to music. A 24” smart TV and a Sony radio are mounted on the starboard forward bulkhead.
Ventilation in the main salon is great, with three large opening hatches and two opening ports. There are shelves and cabinets outboard along the hull sides. Brass reading lights and overhead white/red lights provide plenty of light.
Just forward of the salon, to starboard, is the forward head with commode, sink and pull-out shower. Ventilation is via an opening hatch and port. There are access doors from both the salon and the forward cabin.
The guest cabin with full V-berth is forward. Shelves along both hull sides, in addition to two drawers under the berth provide guests plenty of storage. There is good light and ventilation via a large and smaller opening hatch and a single opening port. Adjacent to the entry is a large dual hanging locker/linen closet.
The C&C Landfall is a very comfortable cruiser that would make an excellent liveaboard.
- 12V/110V electrical systems. Please note that both the DC and AC sides have been largely renovated, upgraded and rewired. Wiring to the main DC panel is in newly installed conduit bundles and labeled. AC outlets have been upgraded to provide GFI protection.
- 1000 Watt solar panel mounted on top of dinghy davits
- Xantrex Heart Freedom 20 2,000 watt inverter charger w/heat sensor, 3-stage charger and link interface
- 100 amp Balmar BRS alternator controlled by a Heart 3-stage interface regulator
- 4D AGM batteries for house and systems (2016)
- 4D AGM battery for engine/genset and windlass (2016)
- Batteries are isolated with a Powerline heavy duty 130 amp isolator
- 30 amp shore power services
- Polarity test circuit
- Selector switch allowing ship power from shore power lines
- 12V cigarette lighter outlet plugs (cockpit and nav station)
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Garmin GPSMAP 5212 with 12.1” touch screen Marine Network
- Garmim GPS/Sonar, echoMAP 50s
- Garmin thru-hull Intelliducer depth sounder
- Garmin GMR 18 HD, 36-mile radar
- Garmin AIS-600
- (2) VHF radios, one with remote in cockpit
- SSB, ICON
- Raymarine autopilot, (SmartPilot Series) with portable remote
ENGINE/ MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- 58 hp FWC Westerbeke 4-cylinder diesel (Low engine hours: Approx. 20 hrs. as of 8/2019)
- Engine rebuilt in 2018. Engine has received excellent maintenance
- Baja fuel filter
- Qwik-drain model 112 pump out assembly installed for easier oil changes.
- (2) Air conditioning/reverse cycle heating units: one forward, and one aft
- Engine room insulation and sound reduction
- High-volume engine room ventilation system that is also designed to ventilate the bilge area
- Aft macerator pump and Tankwatch monitoring system
- Electric Rule 3700 bilge pump
- Electric Jabsco/Par 3660 bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Both showers drain to a central sump that pumps overboard
- Fuel Tank: 60 gal.
- Water Tanks: A total of approximately 120 gallons of water is contained in 4 tanks, distributed through a tank selector manifold (2000) and pumped by a new Parmax4 water pump. All tanks have individual shutoffs located under the kitchen sink and are vented appropriately. The tank selector manifold, water filter and fresh water pump are all updated and have been relocated under the galley sink from their previous location under the main salon settee.
- (2) Holding tanks: Forward tank 40 gals., aft tank (6) gals.
- All water fixtures, faucets, showerheads and hoses, drains and drain lines throughout the vessel have been replaced and upgraded, all flexible water hoses replaced, all tanks cleaned and inspected.
- 3-blade bronze prop (auto prop) and original prop
SAILS and RIGGING
This design is well known for its excellent sailing characteristics.
- Custom cutter rigged spar, single spreader, stepped to the keel
- Mast pulled and repainted with Awlgrip (2015)
- All new wires were run in tube in mast; all new LED lights on mast. Everything was checked and replaced if needed (2015)
- Profurl roller furling on the headsail and the staysail
- Original rod rigging replaced with wire rigging (2007)
- All new wire rigging (2015)
- Original chainplates replaced (2007)
- New sheets and halyards (2010)
- Lewmar snap shackle block
- Boom vang with quick release used as preventer
- Mast steps at base of mast
- Spreader boots
- New main, 2 reefs, 4 full-batten pockets (2013)
- 135% genoa (2013) and (1) Sunbrella UV cover and (1) rope luff
- New Max Pack
- (2) Barrient 32ST primary winches
- (4) Cockpit winches
- Mast winch and outhaul winch
HULL and CONSTRUCTION
- Solid fiberglass hull
- White topsides, gold boot stripe, black bottom
- Low-maintenance fiberglass decks with non-skid
- Spacious center cockpit with long bench seats
- Life lines with quick-connects at bow for short finger piers (new 2016)
- Teak grabrails
- (7) Opening hatches (all factory rebuilt, 2013)
- (4) Dorade vents with teak boxes and chrome cowl vents
- Forward dorade box has built in halyard organizer
- Custo S/S starboard folding boarding platform – perfect for divers or pets or stepping into the dinghy
- (12) Bronze through-hulls. (4) were replaced/new in 2000 and the other (8) were replaced in 2004
- Custom bottomsider cockpit cushions
- S/S dinghy davits
- S/S outboard motor hoist
- Bimini top with full zip Eisinglass enclosures (2014)
- Dodger with cover for Eisinglass (2014)
- Connector piece with cover
- Stern S/S boarding ladder with extension, teak steps
- Salt water washdown system with manual shutoff valve for safety
- 1 million candlepower 12V spot
- 12V horizontal Vetus Tiger windlass (1999) with chain gypsy and wildcat and in dash. This is an oversized unit rated for vessels to 50’. It is installed beneath a deck enclosure, mounted on a custom aluminum mount which provides the correct height and angle for chain retrieval
- Dedicated circuit breaker and up/down footswitches on deck adjacent to chain locker
- 66 lb Bruce anchor with 130’ of 3/8 BBB chain plus rode (new chain, 2017)
- 45 lb CQR anchor with 30’ of chain plus rode (new chain, 2017)
- Viking 6-person Rescyou Pro self-righting offshore ISO/ISAF life raft in a container (serviced, inspected, and repacked in 2017)
- S/S cradle for 6-8 UKL and 4-6-8 UKSL life rafts
- Hammar H-20 hydrostatic release for life raft
- Horseshoe buoy
- S/S emergency tiller
- Mercury outboard 3 hp
- The owner’s personal effects are excluded from the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
cheap and easy