1983 Islander P 40
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Denison/Lake Texoma, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 29,000
This is a Peterson designed 40' sail cruiser that sleeps 5. She has everything for sailing this summer. She has been updated wtih the following items: New prop, re-rigged, new panelling, new electrical panels, new Navteck, new floorboard, and a new hatch,new compass,and all cushions have just been recovered.Come by and see this great sailboat today.
Please Contact Rick Lemon, CPYB
The Only Certified Professional Yacht Broker in North Texas
Please contact Rick Lemon, CPYB at 903-814-3753
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 40 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 2 in
Engine Brand: Pathfinder
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Total Power: 42
- This boats sleeps 5. It has a forward double cabin stateroom. The settees convert to port and stbd bunks and it has a single bunk aft.
Galley & Heads
- It has one head with a shower, sink, and Vacuflush head with pressure water. It has a hot water heater and holding tank for waste pump out. The galley is equipped with a sink, range, oven, fridge, microwave and ice box.
- It has a International Offshore depth indicator, a Navistar Plotter, windvane, and knotmeter. It has bilge blower, horn, bell, swim ladder, auto and manual bilge pump.
- It has an Icom VHF radio.
- The 2 main sails and the No. 2 sall are in good condition. The No. 3 and the 3 spinnakers are in great shape. She has sail covers and furling system. Bimini top and life lines all around,
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Grandpappy Point Marina
Denison, TX, United States