1983 Elliott Bay 24 Launch
- View Full Specifications
PRICE JUST REDUCED!!!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Anacortes, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 35,000
Launch Style Vessel with a V-Entry, Full Keel , Skeg-Hung Rudder and a Dove Tail Transom.
Includes an EZ Loader Double-Axle Trailer!!!
Contact Listing Broker Russ Meixner at
Please contact Russ Meixner at 360-299-2526
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 23 ft 4 in
Beam: 6 ft 3 in
Total Power: 6.5 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 1GM
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 6 HP
Number of heads: 1
- LOA 23' 4"
- LOD 23' 4"
- LWL 20' 2"
- Beam 6' 3"
- Draft 1' 6"
- Displacement 2,960lbs.
- Ballast 275lbs.
- Designer - Bill Durham
- Builder - Elliott Bay Launch
- Hull Construction - Fiberglass with Balsa Core
- Top Deck Construction - Fiberglass with Balsa Core, Alaska Yellow Cedar and Teak Planking Glued and Screwed (silicon bronze) to Fiberglass Decking
- Floor Deck Construction - Exterior Floor is Marine Plywood, topped with Alaska Yellow Cedar and Topping is Teak. Interior Floor is Marine Plywood, topped with Alaska Yellow Cedar and Topping is Alder and Mahogany.
- Cabin Construction - Mahogany Frame, Sides and Trim, Lexan Windows, Roof is Compound Curve made of Strips of Door Skin and Topped with Fiberglass Mat.
- Sleeps 2 - Forward V-Berth
- Coleman 2-Burner Stove
- 12Volt Built-In Cooler
- Stainless Steel Galley Sink
- Cold Water Only
- 10 gallons Freshwater in Poly/Plastic Tank
- Porta Pottie
- Cockpit Table
- Weather Station - Clock, Barometer & Thermometer
- Cockpit Table
- Yanmar 1GM, 6.5hp, 1-Cylinder, Raw Water Cooled Diesel Engine
- Current Owner Freshwater Flushes this Boat Engine after Every Trip in the Salt Water
- 345 Hours
- Kankazi Transmission
- Cruise Speed - 6 Knots @ .25 Gallons Per Hour
- 12 Gallon Fiberglass Diesel Fuel Tank
- Single 3-Blade 14RH9 Bronze Propeller
- Stainless Steel 1.25" Shaft
- Skeg Hung Bronze Rudder
- Wheel / Cable Single Station Steering System
- Manual Airplane Throttle
- Manual Transmission Cable Shifting
- 1-Midship Automatic/Manual Bilge Pump
- Operating Steam Whistle
- Batteries - 1-12Volt Engine Start Battery
1-12Volt House Battery
- Guest Battery Switch
- Circuit Breaker Overload Protection
- VDC Wiring - ABYC Standards Approved Boat Wire
- Lighting & Outlets - 12Volt DC
- Sacrificial Anodes
- Navigation Lights
- Anchor Light
- Life Jackets - 4-Type 2 Life Jackets
- Emergency Flares
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguishers - 1-ABC Dry Class
- Cabin Grabs Safety Railings
- Escape hatches - 1 in Forward V-Berth & 1 in Main Cabin
- Danforth Anchor with Ample Chain & Rode
- EZ Loader Galvanized Trailer
- Double Axle Axle
- Surge Brakes
- Staging & Personal Items to be Removed at Time of Sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.