1983 Cheoy Lee Pedrick 47
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 98,000
(LOCATION: Barbados) The Cheoy Lee Pedrick 47 is a collaboration between well known ship builder Cheoy Lee and renowned naval architect David Pedrick. The result is a luxury cruising yacht with outstanding performance and ease of handling. She features large cockpit and upscale interior with two private staterooms.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with bimini top with and dodger, cushioned seating and centerline helm pedestal. Sails include: main and mizzen with reef points and traveler, a 150% genoa with Marker roller furling system, a storm trysail with separate mast mounted track, a storm jib on independent baby stay, a cruising chute with chute scoop, and three traditional boom vangs. Electronics package includes: Raytheon R20X radar, Firdell Blipper radar reflector, Icom IC-M700 SSB Marine Transceiver, Trimble Nav Trac GPS, Icom IC-M80 VHF radio, Apelco DXL 6000 Loran, Autohelm 6000" with chart table and cockpit mounted controls and remote, cockpit mounted Navman instruments, #3100 for speed log, wind data, wind angle and # 4431 for depth sounder, and a Jensen stereo system with two Sony speakers & two movable cockpit speakers. Auxiliary power is provided by a Perkins 65-hp diesel engine. She is equipped with a bow thruster for easy low speed maneuvering. Thin water beaches can be reached with the Sea Star dinghy.
The interior is good-looking, well-finished, and extremely comfortable. The salon has teak & holly sole with wool area rugs, and a Jensen stereo provides your background music. When you come below you find a large wrap-around settee with dining table to starboard along with the well equipped navigation station aft. Port side we have a convertible sofa with upper and lower berths, a full galley with stainless steel three-burner range with oven, heavy duty cold refrigerator and freezer, and large countertop with stainless steel double sink.
There are two private staterooms. The forward master stateroom features double berth, hanging locker, settee, shelving, and head with vanity and shower stall. The aft guest stateroom has double berth, dresser, shelving, and cockpit access. The guest head is aft of the nav station.
This Cheoy Lee will impress with a striking interior, classic design and flawless craftsmanship Call now to schedule a showing of this Pedrick 47.
PREMIUM LISTINGS NEEDED FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS.
Contact Larry at the number below.
If you would like more information
or to schedule a showing of this vessel
Please call or e-mail
Let me help sell your boat or find your dream boat.
HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED A CAREER IN YACHT SALES?
To discuss a position with a premier broker, speak with Peter today at 866-375-7281.
Please contact Larry Restall at 813-230-7107
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 46 ft 10 in
Beam: 13 ft 8 in
LWL: 37 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 2 in
Displacement: 34000 lbs
Ballast: 14000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 64 ft 6 in
Total Power: 65 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 65 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (195 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (125 Gallons)
- Forward master cabin with double berth, settee, dresser, hanging locker, and under-berth storage
- Forward head with vanity and shower stall
- Open salon with teak & holly sole
- Bulkhead storage lockers
- Port side sofa
- Full galley amidships
- Starboard dinette
- Nav station with chart table and full electronics
- Aft cabin with double berth and dresser
- Aft head compartment
- Engine access
- Teak cabinets
- Solid surface counter
- Double stainless steel sink
- Grunnert dual voltage refrigeration system with
separate freezer and refrigerator compartments
- Shipmate gimbaled 3-burner stove with oven
- Pots, pans, dishes and silverware included
- Spacious cockpit
- Bimini Top
- Cushioned seating
- Teak deck
- Removable cockpit table
- Helm pedestal with stainless steel wheel
- Dual entry - salon and aft cabin
- Dual dodgers
Sails & Rigging
- Main and Mizzen with reef points and traveler
- 150% Genoa with Marker roller furling system
- Storm Try sail with separate mast mounted track
- Storm jib on independent baby stay
- Cruising Chute with chute scoop
- Three traditional boom vangs.
- Mast mounted Windex wind indicator
- Mast mounted folding steps to top of main mast
- Deck mounted Sea Star dinghy
- Bosun's chair
- Lazy Jack system for main and mizzen
- Stern mounted Sailomat selfsteering wind vane system
- Lewmar windlasses
- 65# CQR anchor mounted on forward bow roller with 220 ft. all chain rode
- 40# Bruce
- 32# light weight aluminum Fortress anchor
- 25# Danforth anchor (lunch hook)
- Mooring and Spring lines
- Boat hook
- Dodgers for 2 companion way entrances
- Steering station cover
- Complete bow to stern boat winter cover
Electronics & Navigation
- Raytheon R20X radar
- Firdell Blipper radar reflector mounted on main mast
- Icom IC-M700 SSB Marine Transceiver
- Trimble Nav Trac GPS
- Icom IC-M80 VHF radio
- Apelco DXL 6000 Loran
- Autohelm 6000" with chart table and cockpit mounted controls and remote
- Jensen stereo system with 2 Sony speakers & 2 movable cockpit speakers.
- Cockpit mounted Navman instruments
#3100 for speed log, wind data, wind angle
# 4431 for depth sounder
Mechanical & Electrical
- Perkins 4-154 65-hp diesel engine
- Racor and Fram fuel filter
- Tachometer, hour meter, temperature gauge with alarm
- Voltage indicator
- Electric bilge pump
- Heart Interface Mastervolt Automatic Inverter Charger 220V/110V conversion
- Espar diesel fuel forced air heating system for all cabins and heads
- Two 8D house batteries and one engine starting battery
- Shore power cord
- Bosch portable vacuum cleaner
- Bomar 110 V Charger
- Transformer 110V to 220V
- Control panel 110V & 220V
- Electric windlass with remote controls.
- Bow thruster
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.