1982 Whitby 42
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Seabrook, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 65,000
This boat is the real deal, lot of boat for a little amount of money. Great liveaboard and cruiser. recent upgrades include New Canvas, New Bottom Job, Fresh compound and Wax. This one is ready to go. Call to set up a time to get aboard or you can even make an offer subject to your personal inspection as well as the usual test sail and survey.
The listing Broker for this vessel is Doug Hughes, CPYB. He can be reached directly on his cell phone at 832-561-3344 or email Doug@SeaLakeYachtsllc.com for any additional information, to arrange a tour or to make an offer.
Please contact Doug Hughes at 832-561-3344
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 42 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 32 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 25500 lbs
Ballast: 8500 lbs
Total Power: 67 HP
Engine Brand: Ford
Engine Model: Lehman
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 67 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (160 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (120 Gallons)
Number of heads: 2
The Master Cabin is aft and has a large athwartship berth and has tons of storage in nicely finished cabinets both to port and starboard. There are steps to an overhead hatch, seating areas both to port and starboard and plenty of room for changing. Two hatches and 5 opening ports provide excellent ventilation.
The large Private Head for the master suite is just forward and to port and features a manual commode, plenty of cabinet space and a long counter top with mirror and SS sink. The Hall Passageway is to starboard. A long work-bench outboard with cabinets below and behind.
The Engine Room is to the port side of the hallway and provides excellent access with large doors. With quick-release hinges, the doors can be removed for even better access. A small cabinet is just forward of the engine room and houses a water filter and the compressor for the freezer/fridge.
The Nav-station is just to starboard of the companionway. The forward-facing nav desk is large with a comfortable seat and is excellent for navigation duties. There is plenty of space for electronics.
The U-shaped Galley is to port and is huge. The centerline double sink ensures proper drainage on both tacks and the copious amount of counter space and very large fridge and freezer will make any chef happy.
The Salon has an L-shaped settee to port and a straight settee to starboard. A bulkhead-mounted table keeps the salon "open and roomy" when not deployed.
The Forward Head has 2 doors-a private one to the guest cabin and one that leads to the salon. There is a shower, manual commode, cabinets and counter with SS sink.
Opposite of the guest head is a hanging locker.
Forward is the Guest Cabin with V-berth, cabinets both to port and starboard, storage for
the berth insert, drawers below and access to the anchor rode forward.
The Tanks are under the cabin sole opening up more storage under settees for storage.
- The galley is large and U-Shaped with tons of counter area including a raised bar-type counter over the sink area to increase useable space
- Cavernous freezer & refrigerator
- Gimballed 3 burner propane stove with oven and protection bar
- Centerline double SS sinks
- Dry storage compartments accessed from top of counter, storage behind stove and plenty of drawers provide ample space to accommodate the cook's supplies and utensils
- ComNav Marine 1001 below deck
- Garmin GPS MAP 740s
- Garmin 198 GPS
- Pactor Modem PTC-IIex
- SGC Powertalk HF SSB Transceiver with external speaker
- Raytheon R45 VHF
- Autohelm Speed, Wind, Depth custom mounted over the companionway
- Stereo with Bose salon speakers and cockpit speakers
Mechanical & Electrical
- Fuel polishing system
- Dual Racor fuel filters with water separators
- Heart Interface Freedom 20 Charger
- Large custom fiberglass locker on aft end of cabin top.
- Custom hard bimini
- Full cockpit enclosure
- SS grab rails on bimini
- 3 Solar panels mounted on top of hard bimini
- Air Breeze wind generator
- Tigress electric windlass with up and down switches and rope and chain gypsies
- Remote up/down windlass control at helm
- Hydrovane wind steering system
- Single lever throttle/shifter
- Double bow roller
- CQR Anchor
- Mast steps on main mast
- Mast-mounted whisker pole with mast track
- Cockpit cushions
- Custom teak grate for cockpit floor
- Sport-A-Seats (2)
- 2 Solar ventsâ€”one for each head
- SS folding boarding ladder on stern
- Teak flag pole
- MOB pole
- Life raft mounted on deck
- Extra storm jib and mizzen
We try but..
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.