1982 Trehard 90 Cutter Rig Sloop
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Port-Saint-Louis-du-Rhône, France
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 790,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 856,913)
With unmistakable good looks from the board of Martin Francis, with her powerful sail plan and flush decks that go on forever, Trehard 90 DARK STAR OF LONDON turns heads always. Her practical centreboard means that she can come much closer to shore than you might expect. Below she has five double cabins, plus crew accommodation, and a vast entertaining cockpit. She is great for charter, being under the 24 metre limit, and would also be fantastic for a family bluewater adventure. Rebuilt by C&N in 2000 as BUZZY B the investment has continued. Now de-commissioned and slumbering under cover, she is waiting for her new owner and new adventures.
For more information on this vessel, please contact Sue Grant at our Lymington office on the numbers below.
Please contact Sue Grant at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
DARK STAR OF LONDON
Builder: Chantier Trehard, Antibes
Designer: Martin Francis
LOA: 90 ft 2 in
Beam: 19 ft 0 in
LWL: 77 ft 9 in
Minimum Draft: 8 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 8 ft 10 in
Displacement: 56000 kgs
Total Power: 330 HP
Engine Brand: Lugger
Engine Model: 6108
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 330 HP
Number of single berths: 12
Number of cabins: 6
Number of heads: 6
- Re-sprayed in Flag Blue.
- The rudder was removed and the bearings replaced.
Between 2010 & 2016:
- New house batteries.
- New engine start batteries.
- A pair of new inverter chargers.
- A total new refrigeration system.
- Double cabins widened and new mattresses fitted.
- New dinner service, crystal, bed linen and towels.
- New washing machine and dishwasher.
- A new TV in the saloon and Apple TV in saloon and master cabin.
- New PC in saloon and at aft nav. station.
- A replacement bimini.
- The stern door was made to operate electrically.
- New cockpit cushions and new sunbathing cushion.
- The tender was new in 2010.
- Keel : inside epoxy treatment.
Between 2000 & 2010:
- The sails were new in 2007 (staysail 2010). They are in good condition.
- The standing rigging was all new in 2010.
- The main engine was given a thorough overhaul in the autumn of 2011.
- Complete rebuilt at C&N in Gosport, UK.
MCA Category 2 - Commercially registered (latest valid certificate in 2015).
RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of the Recreational Craft Directive as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Aluminium hull and superstructure construction.
- Aluminium and teak deck construction.
- Hull in flag blue – new paint job in 2016.
- White superstructure.
- 5 x Watertight doors.
Keel & Rudder:
- Aluminium keel with lead inside + lifting centreboard.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Lugger 6108 330hp diesel engine.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Consumption – 40 litres per hour.
- Range – 1,000 miles.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Lewmar 30hp retractable bowthruster.
- For service, engine and generator.
- 2 x 5KVA inverter charger with boost facility.
- 2 x 24 V alternators.
- 18 Kva Kholer generator.
- Shore power.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 2 x Boilers.
- Water pressure pump.
- Sea Recovery - 145 l/h.
- Bilge pumps.
- Total capacity of 4,000 litres in 4 x tanks.
- Total capacity of 6,000 litres in 2 tanks.
- B&G instruments.
- B&G sound.
- Simrad autopilot.
- Furuno AIS.
- Integral PC with chart plotter at nav station
- Integral PC with chart plotter at chart table
- Satellite phone.
- 1 x VHF Handset with DSC – replaced in 2016.
- 2 x VHF hand-held set.
- Furuno Navtex.
- Furuno GPS.
- Furuno chart plotter at helm station.
- Furuno Radar.
- SART receiver.
- Full set of Villeroy & Boch crystal glasses in custom-made cabinet.
- Portmeirion china dinner service for twelve guests.
- Two sets of guest linen and towels, including 800 thread count Egyptian cotton bed linen with custom fitted sheets, bathrobes, embroidered towels and beach towels.
- Two sets of crew linen and towels.
- New washing machine from 2013.
- Refrigerator, plus icemaker.
- Deep freezer.
- Dishwasher (2010).
- Electric oven.
- 6 x WCs/Shower rooms.
- Hot and cold shower in transom.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Air-conditioning with reverse cycle.
- All cabins and saloon fully air-conditioned with individual controls (chilled water system, twin compressor).
- Surround sound system in saloon and stereo in master cabin.
- Flat screen TVs with Apple TV in saloon and master cabin.
- Cockpit speakers for iPod.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 5 x Double guest cabins (3 x double berths, plus 4 x single berths (upper and lower)).
- 1 x Crew cabin (2 x single berths (upper and lower)).
- Stylish, comfortable and practical accommodation offering space for up to 8 guests in 3 double and 2 twin staterooms + 2 crew in separate cabin.
- Sound and temperature isolated. Little noise under way and little need of air conditioning in warm climate.
- Contemporary cherry wood interior.
Description of layout:
- Master stateroom forward with king size double berth and en-suite heads compartment.
- 2 x Upper and lower berth cabins, each with en-suite heads compartment.
- 2 x Double berth cabins, each with en-suite heads compartment.
- For crew - 1 x Upper and lower berth cabin with en-suite heads compartment. The crew have their own mess, separate access to the deck. If the crew is made of 3 (captain, chef and crew), then the captain uses one of the twin guest staterooms.
- On starboard of the companionway.
- On port and starboard forward of the companionway.
- Large dining table on port and salon on starboard.
- Modern galley running fore and aft and practical when sailing on either tack whatever the angle of heel.
- Access from the galley and the crew cabin.
- Aluminium mast and carbon Park Avenue boom.
- Rod forestay.
- Spectra running rigging.
- 2 x Hydraulic Reckman furlers, for genoa and staysail.
- Navtec hydraulic kicker.
- Navtec hydraulic backstay adjusters.
- Lewmar hydraulic winches.
- The fully battened mainsail and the masthead overlapping genoa provide tremendous performance.
- Complete new set of Incidence sails in 2008.
- Fully-battened, Incidence cruising mainsail (2008).
- Furling, Incidence cruising genoa (2008).
- Furling, Incidence cruising staysail (2010).
- Asymmetric cruising chute with sock.
- Storm jib and trysail.
- Flush deck, stainless steel rod guard and RONDAL hatches.
- Spacious cockpit with direct access to the main saloon with seating for 8 to 10 guests under the removable canvas bimini.
- Out of the shade the wide open decks provide ample space for sunbathing.
- Foldaway swim platform.
- Carbon passerelle.
- Water-skis (adult and children’s).
- Inflatable donut.
- Snorkelling gear.
- Dive compressor.
- Diving equipment.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lofrans Titan windlass.
- Anchors + chain.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Bimini and spray hood for main cockpit and spray hood for crew cockpit.
- Custom made cockpit cushions and forward sunbathing pad in navy ‘Sunbrella’ fabric with grey piping.
Tender & Outboard:
- 6 person Ribeye RIB tender.
- 40hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard engine.
- 2 x 8-man life rafts – new from 2015.
- 18 x Auto-inflate life jackets.
- EPIRB (PLB).
- The engine room and lazarette have separate automated CO2 systems.
- There are hand held foam extinguishers in each cabin and a larger one in the saloon (all will need a service or replacing).
- There is a salt-water fire pump with hose attachment points in the lazarette and by the anchor windlass.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.