1982 Sabre 34 Sloop
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Kittery, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 32,500
- Sale Pending
CHRISILA is no ordinary Sabre 34. CHRISILA looks like a much younger vessel than her years, due to an experienced Seller who knows how to maintain a boat properly. Please call us for your inspection of this above average Sabre 34. Thank you for your interest.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Sabre Yachts, South Casco, ME
Designer: Roger Hewson
LOA: 33 ft 8 in
Beam: 10 ft 6 in
LWL: 26 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 11400 lbs
Ballast: 4600 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 27 HP
Number of heads: 1
HULL & DECK:
- Cream colored hull, original gelcoat in excellent condition.
- Off white non skid decks with teak toerails.
- Fiberglass rudder.
- Teak exterior trim finished in Sikkens cetol.
- Three overhead hatches; 1 companionway hatch.
- 3/4" S/S keel bolts.
- 7'2" cockpit with two 1 3/4" drains.
- Bronze sea valves.
- Edson pedestal whee steering with horn.
- Six opening ports and 7 fixed portlights
- Fiberglassed plywood with 110 lb counterweight centerboard.
- Molded fiberglass superstructure; reinforced fiberglass topsides and bottom.
- Bonded fiberglass fastenings.
- Plastic opening ports.
- 2 new plastic Dorade vents.
Fuel: 20 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 44 gallons in 2-22 gallon poly tanks.
Holding: 24 gallons in poly tank (never used) with y-valve and deck pumpout.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Westerbeke 27 hp diesel, FWC, with approximately 1700 hours as reported by owner.
- 1” S/S shaft, offset centerline to port side.
- Martec folding 2 bladed prop.
- Bronze struts, water-cooled cutlass bearing; stuffing box rebuilt 3 years ago.
- Exhaust blower.
- Fuel vent overflow shutoff valve.
- Emergency tiller.
- Instruments: engine RPM, alternator output, engine temp and oil pressure.
- 2018 new exhaust elbow and wrapping.
- 2018 new heat exchanger.
- 12V DC system from DC circuit breakers.
- 12V DC lighting.
- 12V running lights.
- 2015 two 12V batteries, under port cockpit locker.
- 4 position battery switch.
- Engine alternator.
- Reverse polarity indicator.
- For 5-6.
- Vee berth forward with filler, and full length mirror.
- 2 settees in main salon, and quarter berth aft to port pulls out.
- Bulkhead mounted table.
- Ultrasuede cream salon cushions.
- Enclosed head with handheld shower.
- Navigation station with fold up drawer to port, forward of quarter berth.
- Hanging locker; several storage drawers.
- Door between forward and main cabin.
- Cole fireplace.
- Varnished sole.
- Gimballed Shipmate CNG 2 burner stove with oven, and temperature gauge.
- Lift up counter top.
- Teak folding bulkhead dinette in main salon.
- VHF/FM radio telephone.
- Autohelm 4000 autopilot with remote.
- Danforth compass.
- Signet Depth/Speed log.
- 2018 Garmin Radar-GPS.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 507 sq. ft. sail area.
- 48´6” from waterline to mast head.
- 2019 new North Sails main, with 3 reefs.
- 2020 new North Sails 150 genoa.
- Cruising spinnaker.
- No working jib.
- 1 Schaefer aluminum mast, mast step to keel, S/S standing rigging, single spreader.
- 1 Schaefer aluminum boom.
- ¼” S/S standing rigging.
- S/S chainplates.
- Inside and outside genoa tracks.
- Bronze turnbuckles, chromed.
- Sampson braid running rigging.
- 2 Barient #27 S.T. winches; 2 Barient #21 winches.
- Schaefer main traveler.
- Boom vang.
- Harken roller furler.
- Boom vang.
- Cruising Design continuous roller furling.
- Navtec hydraulic backstay, rebuilt 2019.
- Halyards led aft to cockpit.
- 12V Shur-flo fresh water pump; 12V Shur-flo shower sump pump.
- Rule12V automatic bilge pump.
- Whale Gusher manual bilge pump.
- 12V shower sump pump.
- S/S bow and stern rails.
- Double vinyl-coated lifelines.
- Life sling.
- 6” chrome fog bell.
- Tempo and Falcon portable air horns.
- Ladder for side boarding.
- First Aid kit.
- 5 PFD’s.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Aluminum radar reflector.
- Audible engine alarm.
- Guest 12V fan in main salon.
- 2015 green Dodger by Anita Rozencranz.
- New Windex at top of mast.
- 25 lb CQR plow anchor with chain and rode.
- Ensign & staff.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Teak table and drink holder.
- Screens for hatches and for main companionway.
- Custom sheets for vee berth and quarter berth; felt put under vee berths to keep out moisture.
COMMENTS: CHRISILA is no ordinary Sabre 34. CHRISILA looks like a much younger vessel than her years, due to an experienced Seller who knows how to maintain a boat properly. Please call us for your inspection of this above average Sabre 34. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Gray & Gray Yacht Brokers, Inc.
MK I Sloop (Hull #149)
Falmouth, ME, United States