1982 Morgan Out Island 512
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Brunswick, GA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 140,900
- Her decks and hull look like new, they were recently professionally refinnished and "Awl-Gripped" (2019).
- She has a "hard top" dodger/bimini for added safety & protection from the weather
- Her Salon and cabins look new, with all new cushions. The interior is all TEAK, in excellent, like new condition. The flooring is all parkay and is in like new condition.
- She is ICW "friendly" 62 ft. Bridge clearance, and Islands "friendly" with a 5.5 ft. draft.
- She is very well equipped and ready to sail by her new owner. She is truely a long range "blue water" cruiser, with 950 watst of solar power, an 800 gal/day water-maker, a 9.5 KW GenSet, 345 gal. water tankage, 345 gal fuel capacity, a Perkins 135 hp engine, & lots of spare parts.
Please contact Stephen Murray at (941) 723-1610
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Chas. Morgan
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 51 ft 6 in
Beam: 15 ft 8 in
LWL: 43 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 5 in
Displacement: 46000 lbs
Ballast: 12000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 62 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 52000 lbs
Total Power: 135 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Year Built: 1982
Engine Model: "Range 4"
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3750
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 135 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (345 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (345 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (15 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 8
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Seating Capacity: 12
Galley, Salon & Settee area
Upon decending the companionway, Carrie May shows off her beauty, all teak interior with parkay flooring and spacious (6 ft. 4 headroom) Salon. The Salon settee is comprised of Port and Starboard sections, which together seat 12 comfortably. The starboard dining area seats 6, the Galley is to Port and is complete with a Princess Gas 3 burner stove & oven, an 8 cubic foot upright AC/DC refrigerator/freezer and 6 cubic ft.top load freezer, a SS double sink. The generous sized chart table is to Starboard in walk-thru to master suite.
- Air Conditioning/heat: Salon 9K BTU (numerous spares & pumps on board)
- Air Conditioning/heat: Master suite 9K BTU
- Hot Water heater: 11 Gal. electric w/engine heat exchanger
- Refrig/Freezer, Vitrifrigo 8 Cubic Ft. AC/DC with booster cooling fan.
- Deep Freeze Chestom (custom), 6 Cubic ft. top load unit (DC) (Isotherm compressor)
- Microwave/Convection (Samsung)
- Salon TV, 12 VDC, with DVD
- Master Stateroom TV, 12 VDC, with DVD
- Stereo radios in both Salon & cockpit
- Satellite TV antenna (Marine mast rotator)
- Ice Maker, Igloo/Magic chef
- Stove: Propane, Princess 3 burner w/Oven (with solenoid)
- Propane Tanks: 3 tanks, (2 located in box on aft deck), 1 (in use) located in vented box in Cockpit.
- Washer/Dryer (Kenmore stack unit) located in Master Suite
- Salon Settee: Spacious and comfortable. Seating for 12 on two Settees, which convert to sleeping units
- Salon Dining area: Adjacent to Salon settees, seats 8 comfortably.
- Master suite: Spacious aft cabin, athartships queen, with master head and bath tub/shower.
- Master head: Electric w/lock-out Bidet
- Guest berth: Vee berth, generous sized.
- Guest head: Lavac Manual toilet
- Starboard Bunks: 2 single bunks
- Main Engine: Perkins 120 HP Diesel. Fuel feed from main or aux tank.
- Alternator: Balmar 150 150 amp (de-rated to 80 amp)
- Transmission: Hurth mechanical (HBW30-2R) (New spare unit on board)
- Generator: Kohler 9.5KW Diesel. Fuel feeds from Port "Racor".
- Inverter/Charger: Magnum MS 2812, 3,800 Watt w/remote (2016)
- Charger: Sentry 60 amp
- Solar: 4 panels, 220 watts total, w/ Outback Flex 80 controller
- Water maker: Village Marine (800 gal/day) 110VAC
- Oil Change Pump
- Steering: hydraulic
- Fuel tanks: fiberglass (main 245 gal, Aux 85 gal)
- Fuel filters (2 each, Racor 500), spares on board
- Fuel polishing/priming pump
- Bow Thruster: Vetus 5 hp, electric
- Washer/Dryer, Kenmore stacked set (located in Master suite)
- Fire Suppression: Fireboy Aotomatic Halon in Engine rm. Also 5 hand held units.
- Shore Power: Two 30 amp inputs. Two 30 amp cable with EEL splitter, Two 30ft. 30 amp cables w/50 amp eel.
- Bilge Pumps: 2 electric automatic (1 with manual override), Two manual (diaphragm), Spares on board.
- Apparent Wind Inst: Garmin (Helm & Master suite)
- Depth: Garmin (1 in GPS and other in Wind unit)
- Chartplotter/GPS: Garmin 547XS (Cockpit), Garmin 298 at Nav station
- Autopilot: Simrad
- VHF: Standard Horizon (w/cockpit remote), Icom M302 at Nav Station
- SSB: Icom 707 w/auto tuner (at Nav Sation)
- Weather Fax: Furono 208a (Nav station)
- Radar: Furuno 1715, 16 mile (on swing out mount)
- Sat Phone: Globalstar w/mounting kit w/headset and computer
- Anchor & Tackle: 1 Bruce 110 Lb w/275ft., of 3/8 bbb chain and 100ft. of 1/2 in nylon rode. 1 Danforth 22s w/200ft. of 3/8 bbb chain. 1 Fortress alum (stored in locker), w/150ft. of rode.
- Anchor wash down pump: at bow w/ shut off in forward head. (freshwater)
- Windlass: Ideal BHW 1100lb pull (vertical shaft, capstan & "wildcat")
- Davits: Custom SST (very heavy Gauge), electric powered.
- Life raft: Plastimo 6 man, case & cradle mounted with sunbrella cover. (needs inspection)
- Propeller: 3 blade, fixed. Dynajet 20/18 1-1/2in bore. (spare on board)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.