1982 Custom Pilot House Schooner
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Savannah, GA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 190,000
Click To Contact Hal Slater About This Boat Or View All His Listings
Office to contact:
Brewer Yacht Sales
605 Broad Street
Stratford, CT 06405
Telephone: 860-919-9834 Fax: 860-919-9834
Email Hal Slater, CPYB email@example.com
Visit a Brewer Yacht Yard today!
Please contact Hal Slater, CPYB at 860-919-9834
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Other
LOA: 60 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 9 in
LWL: 41 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 7 ft 6 in
Ballast: 18000 lbs
Total Power: 130 HP
Engine Brand: Isuzu
Year Built: 1982
Engine Model: 6BB1
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1050
Drive Type: V Drive
Engine Power: 130 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (300 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (400 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 5
From the pilothouse a few steps down is the salon. To port is the dinette with U-shaped settee. Just aft and above the settee are the communications center and electrical panel. Opposite the dinette on the forward end of the saloon is a U-shaped galley. Aft of the galley to starboard is the passage to the owner's stateroom aft.
To port forward of the dinette is a single pullman berth. Opposite the single pullman to starboard is the head with separate shower. Forward of the single pullman and head is a private VIP stateroom.
Access to the engine compartment is from the passageway to the owner's stateroom and under the companionway steps.
- Owner's stateroom aft with huge cool gel California king berth
- VIP stateroom forward in V-Berth
- Large Single Pullman Berth
- NEW upholstery 2016!
- Finely crafted cabinetry throughout
- 17 opening ports and 3 hatches throughout for light and ventilation
- 16,500 btu MarineAir reverse cycle air conditioning and Heating
- Wallas diesel stove/heater - NEW 2009! Sent back to Factory and Serviced 2018!
- Vacu-Flush Electric Head
- All interior Lights power saving, reliable LED
- 12V/ 120V 30 Amp Service
- Electrical and Plumbing Total Refit - 2005!
- Outside Equipment/Extras Electric windlass
Deck & Hull
- Sturdy steel hull - 5/8" thick Corten Steel up to the waterline, 1" thick shoe, 1/4" above the waterline,
- Comfortable, Safe Pilothouse with NEW (2019) roll-up Eisen Glass windows for Sailing in Any Conditions
- 2 Lewmar hatches in pilothouse for ventilation and viewing sails
- Top to bottom Awlgrip Paint - Kingston Gray & Matterhorn White (2016)
- 18,000 lb. lead keel
- NEW Removable 1/2? stainless steel plate anchor well (2016)
- New, Hard Bottom Paint March,2020.
- 30" Maxprop folding propeller Removed and serviced (2020)
- 2" stainless steel drive shaft w/solid block milled couplers- NEW! (2018)
- Stuffing Box Repacked with Teflon Packing (2018)
- New Cutlass Bearing (2018)
- 12,000 pound Warn 8000i electric winch built in to boom to lift dinghy. NEWLY PAINTED & UPDATED W/DYNEEMA LINE! (2017)
- Lofrans Falkon electric windlass built for 110' vessel! Motor Rebuilt 2019.
- Remote windlass control in pilothouse for single-handed anchoring
- 110# Bruce anchor with 350' 3/8" BBB galvanized chain rode - CHAIN NEW 2017!
- 66# CQR anchor with 75' 3/8" BBB chain and 300' 3/4" nylon 3 strand rode CHAIN NEW 2017!
- Fortress FX-55 anchor mounted aft, 15' 3/8" BBB chain and 300' 3 strand nylon line on a reel mounted on NEW Stern Platform (2017)
- Salt water wash down Pump NEW (2017)
- Technautics Cool Blue 12 volt 8 cu. ft. refrigerator/freezer w/4” insulation on all
- Microwave/convection oven mounted over cooktop
- Wallas diesel 2 burner Cooktop/Heater (2009) Factory Serviced 2019
- Double Stainless Steel Sink
- Ample Cabinet Space
- 10 stage Reverse Osmosis water filtration system (2017)
Sails & Rigging
- Schooner rig in Good Condition!
- Masts unstepped, Awlgrip Black painted and re-wired 2003!
- Masts taken down again for general maintenance 2008!
- Rigging - NEW 2002 by Brian Toss, swapped end for end 2009!
- Both masts tabernacle mounted so they can be lowered by just 2 people for low height motoring
- New Black Stay Sail Covers (2018)
- New Tides Marine Main Sail Track (2018)
- New Black Main Sail Stack Pack with Lazy Jacks 2020
- New North Sails Full Batten NPL Tour Xi Grey Norlam Xi09 Main Sail 2019
- New North Sails Partial Batten NPL Tour Xi Grey Norlam Xi09 Staysail 2019
- New North Sails Partial Batten NPL Tour Xi Grey Norlam Xi06 Mini Staysail 2019 Quantam Genoa
- .75 oz. Cruising Spinnaker with Snuffer
- Aqua Pro lights series 40 LED tri/anchor/strobe light on mainmast Aqua Pro lights series 40 LED anchor light on foremast
- LED Spreader Lights! (2017)
- Spreader plastic sail protectors! (2017)
- 500’ HALYARD LINE! (2017)
- Standard Horizon VHF radio
- ICOM IC-M710RT 150 watt SSB/HF radio
- Pactor IIe modem upgraded to Pactor III for email anywhere
- ComNav 2001SF autopilot w/NEW power controller and pump motor! (2017)
- 10" Garmin 3210 chart plotter/radar/AIS - NEW 2009!
- 3 VHF radios
- Shakespeare VHF antennas on each mast
- Standard Horizon depth sounder
- Ritchie electronic compass
- RayMarine Electronic Wind Indicator
- ACR II EPIRB with external GPS input
- NEW LED TV, DVD.
Engine & Mechanical
- Isuzu 6BB1 130 hp diesel engine modified for marine service - REBUILT 2016!
- Borg Warner Velvet Drive 3.1:1 V drive - REBUILT 2018!
- Dry stack exhaust Updated 2017!
- Fuel polishing/transfer system with Racor 75500Max Fuel filters and Walbro continuous duty fuel pump
- Northern Lights 8 kw Generator – Professionally Rebuilt 2016!
- Genset Hours: 134
- Keel cooler integrated into hull to Cool the Engine and Generator - 14 gallons
- 6ea. 6 volt group 8L16 Deep Cycle Batteries 370 amp/hr each - NEW 2018!
- Heart Zantrex Combi inverter/charger, 3000 watt/140 amp w/remote panel
- 2 LG360Q1C-A5 360 watt solar panels
- Solar Epic MPPT 40 Amp Solar Charge Controller and Solar Epic MT-50 Remote Meter LCD Display
- Total solar power 360 watts
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.