1981 Stamas 44
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Fort Pierce, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 65,000
Spacious Liveaboard with tons of storage and provisioning room!
Two stateroom, two head layout with tall headroom throughout.
Center Cockpit ketch with a modified full keel and 5'6" draft
Repowered Yanmar engine 2002 and large tankage capacity
Previous pilothouse design still has panoramic windows but the inside helm was removed to enhance the living space. Great opportunity to customize to your liking!
The engine room access is particularly nice with two very large opening doors and stand up access.
- Yanmar REPOWERED (2002), 3804 hours
- Fresh bottom paint (2019)
- New hydraulic steering lines (2019)
- Most standing rigging replaced (2011)
- External roller furling main
- (2) Hood furling units (2010)
- Watermaker, 20 gph, not in use
- Northern Lights 8KW Generator, 2,000 hrs
- Hardtop bimini and Solar panels
- 12V boat
- TONS of storage room!
- Updating needed to electronics
- Galley converted to shore power only
- Great opportunity to customize this vessel
- Offers encouraged!
- Currently in a slip in Nettles Island Marina near Jensen Beach
Please contact listing broker Kim Hawn at 772-489-0110 office or email email@example.com to schedule your appointment.
One day advance notice is requested to schedule an appointment.
Visit FCMyachts.com to see our full inventory.
To view our complete inventory, click on "visit website"
located at the lower left corner of this page.
Please contact Kim Korman Hawn at 772-489-0110
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Robert Johnson
LOA: 44 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
LWL: 34 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 1 in
Displacement: 30000 lbs
Ballast: 12000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 61 ft 5 in
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Freeboard: 5 ft 0 in
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2002
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3804
Fresh Water Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Accommodations and Layout
Sleeps 6 in air conditioned comfort. Panoramic windows provided plenty of natural light and opening hatches allow great ventillation. The main salon has an L shaped settee which has a flip up to convert to a double berth and has 3 storage drawers and additional storage underneath and behind the seat. The drop leaf dining table has white laminate and teak trim.
Opposite are storage cabinets, Large Flatscreen TV, and continuation of the galley with a Full size stand up refrigerator/freezer, "U" shaped galley with 3 burner electric stovetop, microwave,double SS sink, lots of storage space, drawers, and plenty of counter space. The forward facing navigation station with desk and seat is forward of the companionway to port.
In the mid companionway is space for workbench, tools and a washer and dryer in the abundant storage lockers. On the inboard side of the walk thru is the separate engine room access.
The master stateroom has an awartship double berth and generous storage and ensuite head and shower. Additional engine access is thru a large opening door from the master cabin closet.
The forward stateroom has a large V berth, cedar lined hanging lockers and a private head with stand up shower.
- 110 Stand up Refrigerator, runs off invertor
- Adler Barbor top loading refrigeration box
- Double SS sinks
- Pressure water system
- 3 burner Electric Stove top
- Extra flip up counter space
- Bank of drawers
- Huge provisioning room!
- Repowered Yanmar (2002), oil changes every 100 hours, 3804 hours
- 3 bladed prop
- New hydraulic steering line (2019)
- 200 gal fuel
- 200 gal water
- Watermaker, 20 gph
- Aqua Air 16,000 btu Air conditioning in salon (2014)
- 10,000 btu air conditioning in master (needs freon)
- 110V automatic bilge pump
- 12V pump
- (2) Electric flush toilets
- Macerator, 40 gal holding tank
Sails and Rigging
- Ketch rigged, keel stepped main
- Aluminum masts, mast steps on main
- 95% of standing rigging replaced (2011)
- External roller furling Mainsail
- Main mast also has a track with a spare Mainsail
- Hood Roller furling system (2010)
- (2) sets of sails (1999)
- Running backstays
- Spinnaker pole, rail mounted
- Traveller behind helm seating
- Easylock line clutch
- (2) Barient #28 primary winches on cockpit coaming
- (2) Barient #21 winches on main mast
- 12V boat
- 8KW Northern Lights Generator, 1672 hrs hrs
- (2) Solar panels
- Sunforce 12V 30 amp solar charge controller
- (4) 6V house bank batteries
- (1) start battery
- Heart Interface Battery Charger
- Link 2000 Battery monitor
- Shore power cord
Deck Equipment and hull
- Electric Windlass with foot control
- (4) Anchors
- Anchor locker
- Hardtop bimini
- Full Isenglass wrapped enclosure
- Large cockpit
- Walkthru entry on port side
- Turquoise cockpit cushions
- Deep stern lockers, can hold outboard motor and much more!
- Swim platform
- Cockpit shower
- Heavy duty dingy Davits
- Aluminum toe rail
- Wide walk around decks
- Stanchions and Lifelines
- (5) opening hatches
- Opening ports
- Large fixed salon windows
- Solid fiberglass hull with a modified full keel and skeg hung rudder
- Hardbottom dingy with plexi viewing port in bottom, needs new tubes
- 15 hp Outboard
- Older Liferaft in case on deck, needs recert or replace
Electronics and Navigation
- Owner uses his laptop for navigation
- Ritchie compass
- Brass clock
- Forward looking sonar
- Depth, speed
- Cetrek hydraulic autopilot with spare pumps
- Old radar in photo does not operate
- Large JVC Flatscreen TV
- Stereo system and speakers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.