1981 C&C Landfall 38
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Halifax, NS
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 51,500 (US$ 38,007)
The C&C Landfall is a Classic C&C design. Robust, Desirable and the Essential Dream of Cruising!.
The Landfall has a history of proving herself by extensive cruising showcasing she is very sea worthy. The hull is stunning color of awlgrip flag blue. Engine is NEW and still under warranty.
All offers will be considered!!!
Contact Paul Gallant at (902) 455-5565 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listing Broker: Paul Gallant
Please contact Paul Gallant at (902) 455-5565
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: C&C Yachts
Designer: C&C Yachts
LOA: 37 ft 7 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 31 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 11 in
Displacement: 16700 lbs
Ballast: 6500 lbs
Total Power: 35 HP
Engine Brand: Beta
Year Built: 2018
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 35 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (30 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Design and Construction
- Glass and balsa hull and deck.
- Long lead fin keel for great stability and good tracking.
- Generous sloop rig.
- Roomy T-shaped cockpit.
- Great lookiing and performing performance cruiser.
- MAIN SALON:
- Straight settees to port and starboard with storage outboard along hull.
- Centerline table with double drop leaves.
- Walkthrough aft cabin with double berth to port and single to stbd.
- Fold down chart table to port with electronics mounted in custom panel to starboard.
- Teak and holly sole & varnished interior.
- Espar hot water furnace heats cabins and water.
- Located port aft of main salon.
- Adler Barbour refrigeration.
- Double deep stainless steel sink with hot/cold pressure water.
- 3 Burner Force Ten propane stove with oven (2008)
- FORWARD CABIN:
- Large V berth with filler piece.
- Drawers and lockers for storage.
- Hanging locker.
- Domestic sized marine toilet.
- Vanity and sink with hot/cold pressure water.
- Mirror & integral shower.
Navigational and Electrical
- Standard Horizon VHF with remote (2007).
- Autohelm 6000 autopilot.
- Link 10 battery monitor.
- Standard Horizon GPS chartplotter.
- CT 300 electric chip.
- Shore power and cord.
- JVC Stereo
- Three (3) batteries house bank - #27
- Separate engine start battery with Echo Charge unit.
- Ritchie Binnacle Compass
- Raymarine play data speed / depth - on scan struts on the binnacle
- Raymarine repeater on scan struts on the binnacle
- Espar Hydronic Furnance
- New Engine 2018
- Double bow and stern pulpits with gates to port and starboard.
- Stern ladder.
- T-shaped cockpit with pedestal wheel steering.
- Beige dodger with bimini extension.
- Aluminum mast and boom.
- Mainsheet to traveler on coach roof.
- Hood roller furling.
- Spinnaker pole.
- Lazy jacks.
- (2) self tailing Lewmar 55 primary winches.
- Self tailing halyard & mainsheet winches.
- 3 winch handles.
- 35 lb. Bruce anchor with 150' of chain & 250' of 5/8 rode.
- Lowfrans windlass with capstan.
- Fenders and docklines.
- Mainsail with partial full battens.
- Tan Mainsail cover.
- Roller furling # 2 with UV protection.
- #1 Norlam genoa with UV protection.
- Storm jib.
- Asymmetrical spinnaker.
- 3/4 oz. spinnaker with pole.
- Lifesling. Ring buoy.
- Man overboard pole.
- 2 Fire extinguishers.
- 2 Manual bilge pumps.
- Automatic electric bilge pump.
- Gas sniffer and propane control.
- Wooden cradle.
- Good looking performance cruiser looking for a new owner.
- Constantly upgraded.
- Worth serious consideration.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.