1980 Nautor Swan 76
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- At request, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 398,000 Tax Paid (US$ 472,545)
Nautor Swan 76 from 1980 for sale!
Designed by America's foremost naval architects Sparkman & Stephens and built by Europe's finest producer of yachts Nautor Swan of Finland.
Example of unparalleled excellence in construction and performance, confirming the builder's tradition of strenght, speed and comfort. The hull form reflects the years of the designer's experience with large sailing yachts, and as such the Swan 76 adapts well to either world-wide cruising or racing.
Fiberglass constructed with extensive use of longitudinal stringers and interior structures the Swan 76 is a strong yacht. She wasdelivered with a Llooyds' Register Hull Construction Certificate.
Flush deck version with traditional Swan deck profile, masthead ketch rigged!
The layout consists of a large owner's aftcabin with one double and one single bed and it's own large private bath, three additional cabins each with private bath, crew quarters for three, a spacious galley and generous stowage areas throughout the yacht. The steering position is amidship.
The yacht is very well equipped with teak deck, generator, radar, partly hydraulic/electric winches, underwater lights, Watermaker HP UC70 RP Tronic, electric oven, icemaker, washing machine, dishwasher, Digital Yacht 4G Connect etc.
Featuring a Wizeman Marine WM-240W diesel engine with 256Hp/188kW power and a Hundested variable pitch propeller with feathering position.
ORC Club Certificate from 2020 available at request!
Please, find the equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
Contact Jascha Bach at +31 850609220
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT BACH YACHTING!
Please contact Jascha Bach at +31850609220
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 23.26 m
Beam: 5.80 m
Maximum Draft: 3.60 m
Number of heads: 4
- Builder: Nautor, Oy Wilh Schauman Ab, Pietarsaari, Finland
- Designer: Sparkman & Stephens Inc. (#2331)
- Hull number: 76/002 (June 1980)
- Type: Masthead ketch
- Length overall (m.): 23.26 (76.31˝)
- Length of waterline: 18.70 (61.33˝)
- Beam: 5.80 (19.03˝)
- Draft: 3.60 (12.00˝)
- Displacement (light ship): 44770 Kg (98700 lbs)
- Displacement (half load): 49800 Kg (109700 lbs)
- Balast: 10886 Kg (24000 lbs)
- Antifouling area: 110 m2 (approx. 20 liters)
- Wizeman Marine WM-240W, 24V (256Hp/188kW at 2500rpm)
- Serial number: 402900 000 170919
- Twin disc hydr. rev./red. gear 2,5:1
- Three bladed LH 33˝, Hundested variable pitch propeller with feathering position
- Range under power 1700 Nm or 300 hours at 5,6 Knots
- Top speed: 10,6 Knots
- Propeller rotating left
- Water tank capacity (l): 3800 (1004 US Gal), in 8 tanks
- Fuel tank capacity (l): 2100 (555 US Gal), in 4 tanks
- Watermaker HP UC70 RP Tronic
- U-shaped saloon settee with saloon table (folding) with storage and on the opposite side L-shaped saloon sette with table with storage and saloon bar
- Owner's aftcabin with double bed and starboard single bed, hanging lockers
- Starboard amidship cabin with double bed, hanging lockers
- Starboard forecabin with single bed, hanging lockers
- Portside forecabin with bunk bed, hanging lockers
- 2 Heads with shower, manual toilet Jabsco and washbasin & 2 Heads with manual toilet Jabsco and washbasin
- Captain's seat
- Instrument panel
- Refrigerator 380L
- Freezer 180L + 480 L
- Ice cubes maker
- Electric oven
- Stove with 4 burners and oven
- 2 Stainless steel sinks
- Lot of storage space
- Digital Yacht 4G Connect WiFi + IKonnekt (to display all instruments information digitally and wirelessly)
- Radar Furuno 1830
- Autopilot B&G Hydra Pilot
- GPS Chartplotter B&G Zeus Z12 ROW
- 2x B&G Hydra 2000 (Speed, depth, wind)
- Depth network B&G
- VHF: Sailor 6222 DSC/GMDSS
- VHF: 3x Handheld ICOM IC-M23/IC-M88 and Plastimo SX-200
- AIS Garmin 600
- SSB Skanti TRP 7200
- Generator Cummins Onan 17,5kW
- Electric windlass Lofrans Titan 2000W 24V
- Service batteries 24 V 480 Ah
- Starting batteries 24 V 120 Ah
- Alternator Mastervolt 24 V 150 Ah
- Battery charger Mastervolt 24 V 80 Ah
- TV in saloon
- Washing machine
- Electric wash pump
- Shore power connection 240 V
- Teak deck
- Steering wheel
- Deck shower
- Winches (hydraulic/electric and manual)
- Anchor with chain
- 2 Aluminium masts, double spreaders
- Rod rigging
- Slab reefing
- Spinnaker boom
- Fully Battened mainsail
- Roll genoa
- 3 Gennakers
- Underwater lights
- Swimming ladder for hull side
- Fenders (Inflatable)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting International
Mini Maxi 72 Cannonball
Botin 65 lift keel-King Marine
TP 52 Judel Vrolijk design
46 winner Copa del Rey