1980 Marine Trader 34 Double Cabin
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Mount Sinai, NY
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 59,995
Perfect example of an extremely well maintained, classic Marine Trader.
Numerous MAJOR upgrades!!! Check through listing to see all.
Perfect Loop boat, Live-aboard, or Condo on the Water!
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE WHAT MAKES THIS ONE STAND OUT FROM THE OTHERS:
1) Original 120 HP Diesel replaced in 2013 with a Brand New Yanmar 260 HP Diesel, currently has 700 hours.
2) New in 2013 - Phaser Generator, 6.5 KW with 1,100 Hours.
3) New in 2013 - New Dripless shaft
4) New in 2013 - Icom VHF
5) New Radar/GPS 2017 - 12" Simrad 4K
6) New Simrad Auto-Pilot in 2013
7) New in 2013 - All new wiring system/Bonding System
8) Boat was Barrier Coated in 2010
9) New Decks in 2013
10) New Vetus Bow and Stern Thrusters - 2017
11) Hydraulic Steering added in 2013
12) Water Tanks replaced 2013
Call today to set an appointment to see this timeless, classic beauty!
CALL BRENDAN DALY TODAY TO SET AN APPOINTMENT!
(917) 447 - 5279
Call Brendan Daly Today to set an appointment:
(917) 447 - 5279
Please contact Brendan Daly at 9174475279
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 34 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 17000 lbs
Total Power: 260 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 260
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 700
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 260 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 11 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (150 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (150 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (40 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.