1980 Hinckley 64
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 425,000
'Allegiance' is a Gentleman's yacht of great pedigree, quality and finish. An outstanding platform for cruising in great comfort and luxury to wherever her new owner may wish to venture.
'Allegiance' is the only 'tall rig' 64 built. Combined with her centerboard underbody (6' board up, 12' board down) and twin engine power creates a wonderfully capable yacht.
Her long list of upgrades over the years make 'Allegiance' a must see and unique in todays marketplace. Please see 'full specs' for all her details and a list of recent service/ upgrades.
Contact Lloyd Cooper for more information.Office: 410.216.1182Cell: 443.852.0093Email: Lloyd@DenisonYachtSales.com
For immediate assistance please call Lloyd Cooper - cell - 443-852-0093
Please contact Lloyd Cooper at (410) 216-1182
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 64 ft 7 in
Beam: 16 ft 0 in
LWL: 50 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 12 ft 6 in
Displacement: 65000 lbs
Ballast: 9800 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 72 ft 0 in
Fresh Water Tanks: (390 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (700 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 4
Electrical Circuit: 110V
The Hinckley 64 is an offshore cruisier with a well-protected center cockpit. She has three staterooms, plus a crew cabin forward. The spacious interior offers both privacy and great comfort. With twin screws, she can motor at hull speed with either engine and enjoys the benefits of both engines around the dock. She is a fine sailing yacht. Her centerboard allows modest draft, 5'9" board up. She has a tall rig for plenty of power under sail. She is equipped to be handled easily with a small crew.
The yacht is finished in traditional Oak trim over white paneling. The updating of the interior has been tastefully done, incorporating contemporary materials and details into the original design concept.
- NavNet TZtouch 14.1" Multi Touch Multi Function Display.
- FI50 Instrument Series - Wind Direction Display.
- FI50 - Multi Display x 2.
- NAVPILOT711 - Self Learning, Adaptive Autopilot.
- NAVPILOT720 - Handheld Display.
- GP330B - GPS/WAAS Sensor.
- BBWX2 - Sirius Satellite Weather Receiver.
- FA50 - Class B AIS Transponder.
- PG700 - Rate Compensated Heading Sensor.
- SC30 - Compact Dome Satellite Compass.
- DRS6A - 6kW 64 nm. 4' UHD Digital Radar Array.
- KVH Satellite TV system with 3 receivers.
Painted and varnished interior. Oak trimed on white panels. ultraleather overhead in saloon. Teak and Holly Sole throughout.
With a 3 stateroom layout both owners and guest have ample space and privacy.
More popular than ever, this raised saloon layout creates a very spacious interior. The Hinckley 64 has a large main saloon, raised under the stepped house with great windows covering the full length of the cabin. ALLEGIANCE has been refined over the years, modifying the portside settee proportions to improve comfort. The installation of the Hi-Lo table allows either cocktails or fine dining for six. The design & build of two large built-in lounge chairs on starboard with a beautifully detailed table and console between them have replaced the original settee. Blue leather upholstery, a distinctive headliner, lighting with dimmers and custom mini-blinds finish her.
The master stateroom is aft with a queen size berth to starboard. Double hanging lockers and bureaus on the port side provide ample storage for the owners. A mirrored vanity with stainless steel sink is on the fwd bulkhead. There is a separate head with a tub/shower. The aft cockpit is private to the master stateroom, allowing direct deck access and provides an additional outdoor space, making this master cabin spectacular while swinging at anchor or having a private place to relax. This is a feature well loved by those owners lucky enough to have one.
The starboard guest cabin was converted to become a dual purpose space. It can be opened up to become an extension of the saloon by removing a bulkhead panel and opening a pocket door. In this form it houses both the book and wine collections offering a quiet place to sit and read. When in stateroom setup, the sofa converts to a full double bunk. There is a private head fwd and access to the shower stall, shared with the port guest cabin.
The port guest cabin is set up with upper and lower bunks. Like the starboard cabin, light from the large windows make this space feel bright and open. The traditional bunk arrangements features oak bunk rails and oak cabinetry. The space also has a private head, sharing the large shower.
Although many owners will prefer to operate this yacht without a crew, there is a cabin in the forepeak dedicated to the crew. The bunks are upper and lower on the port side with a TV for the crew. The starboard side has built in hanging lockers and other storage compartments making ample storage for crew who live aboard. The cabin is finished in oak with a teak and holly sole. Access to the cabin is through the head from the guest cabins or directly from the deck via a ladder. The crew head is adjacent to but separate from the guest heads.
New countertops & appliances have updated the look with understated style, while not detracting from the traditional feel of the yacht. Cobalt blue Corian counters contrast beautifully with the new stainless steel sink, fixtures, stove and microwave oven. A stainless port light in the cockpit footwell, allows both ventilation & a handy pass-thru to those up on watch. The interior has been freshly painted, maintaining the bright & open feeling.
- Built in 13.5 cubic foot refrigerator w/separate freezer
- 3-burner S/S propane stove with oven and broiler
- Ice Maker
- Propane monitor with solenoid control
- Exhaust and circulating fans
- Trac lighting
Recent upgrades/ service
- Main engines gone over completely. All related equipment was either rehabbed or replaced. Heat exchangers cleaned, one engine mount replaced, much wiring, many hoses, etc., replaced.
- Fuel tanks were emptied and cleaned. All filler hoses for fuel and water were replaced.
- All sea cocks were gone over and replaced or rehabbed as needed.
- Bottom was cleaned and received a new coat of paint.
- Bimini, dodger and all canvas was checked and rehabbed as needed.
- New toe rail covers were fabricated.
- Both high and 12 volt services were renewed or replaced. Old wiring removed
- Maxi-props serviced and sent to factory for repair as needed.
- Four A.C. units were inspected. Two were replaced with new. Other two were serviced. New cooling water pump installed.
- Holding tank hoses were inspected and upgraded as needed.
- Most of the interior light bulbs were replaced with LEDs. New red/white, high/low fixtures were installed in the main salon.
- Main sail electric furler was examined and rehabbed. New electric furler motor and wiring were installed.
- Masthead swivel replaced.
- New Mastervolt battery charger installed.
- All seven batteries replaced with AGM slimline.
- Refrigeration was replaced with Seafrost BDXP 12 v air/water cooled system and all holding plates and all piping and wiring were replaced. Electronic controls installed.
- New cockpit cushions were fabricated for both main and aft cockpits.
- Main and head sail wire reel winches were removed and replaced with rope winches, rope halyards and new clutches.
- New head stay and new Hood Jib furler and some lines were installed.
- Propane system was rehabbed.
- New sound system was installed and wired to speakers throughout the boat. Speakers and grills replaced as needed. New cabinet fabricated and installed.
- Rebuild two heads.
- Inspect standing rigging. Replace two shrouds and deck fittings.
- Starboard electric winch rebuilt. Others serviced.
- Hydraulic steering system completely rebuilt.
- Autopilot pump rebuilt. New hoses and reserve tank replaced.
- Interior and exterior bright work repaired as needed and all recoated, exterior many coats.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.