1980 Grand Banks 36 Classic Trawler
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hampden, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 76,500
CAROLINE has been owned by her owners since 2004. Her knowledgeable owners have cruised her south and north, and around Maine. She has also been chartered in Maine. She is equipped with all the essentials for an enjoyable cruising experience – single Ford Lehman 135 hp diesel, Northern Lights 5kw generator, 2 zone air conditioning, full enclosed flybridge, Avon RIB, outboard and davits, new Garmin Radar, GPS, Autopilot and windlass. CAROLINE shows well for her age and is now offered seriously for sale. She is certainly ready to be launched and head south. Please call us for your inspection today. Thank you for your interest.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 45 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Grand Banks -American Marine, Singapore
Designer: Kenneth Smith
LOA: 36 ft 4 in
Beam: 12 ft 2 in
LWL: 35 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 9 in
Displacement: 23300 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 22 ft 4 in
Total Power: 120 HP
Engine Brand: Ford Lehman
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 120 HP
Number of heads: 1
HULL & DECK:
- Original white gelcoat, blue boottop, red bottom.
- Hull # 620.
- Hull is hard-chined, deep vee configuration with full keep; prop is protected via skeg with fiberglass rudder and steel cage over prop.
- Hand laid up solid fiberglass hull.
- Moulded fiberglass superstructure.
- Varnished exterior teak trim.
- Teak decks over fiberglass in good condition.
- S/S bow rail with teak bowsprit.
- Teak swim platform with swim ladder and S/S dinghy davits.
- Bronze deck hardware.
- 2017 toast-colored Flybridge Bimini with enclosure.
- Cockpit bimini over aft deck.
- Aft cabin hatch Dodger.
- Flybridge privacy curtains.
- New white vinyl flybridge cushions.
- White aluminum mast and boom.
- Deck box on aft trunk cabin for storage.
- Opening center windshield in salon.
- Roll-up screen for side helm door.
- Screens for opening windows in salon.
- Complete rail covers.
- Hull lights inset in bow.
Fuel: 400 gallons in 2 mild steel tanks - tanks look good.
Water: 140 gallons in S/S tank.
Holding: yes, in poly tank with macerator pump and deck discharge.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single Ford Lehman 135 hp, 6 cylinder diesel, FWC, with 5934 hours as reported on meter.
- Racor 1000 fuel filter with gauge and ESI fuel polishing system.
- Dual 500 Racor fuel filters.
- 2018 new transmission.
- Morse throttle controls.
- Steering by chain and cable with dual helms.
- S/S shaft; three bladed bronze prop; also spare prop.
- Full engine gauges.
- Cruising speed: 7.5-8 knots.
- Maximum speed: 9 knots.
- 12V DC & 110V AC electrical systems.
- AC-DC circuit breaker panels.
- Northern Lights 5kw generator – approximately 5300 hours.
- 2018 new Xantrex Freedom 2500 inverter.
- Three 8D batteries, 2 house, plus generator battery.
- Two 30 amp shore power inlets with two cords.
- 100 amp Balmar alternator.
- Two reverse cycle air conditioning zones.
- 6 gallon Raritan hot water heater.
- Heart Link 2000 battery monitor.
- For six in a lovely varnished teak interior, with varnished teak parquet soles.
- Vee berths forward with storage under; large hanging locker; hatch overhead, reading lights, enclosed head with sink and handheld shower to starboard, and a Vacuflush head.
- Next up is the main salon with lower helm to starboard with side door and fold-up helm seat.
- To port is the side galley with a 2009 Force 10 three burner stove and oven, Grunert refrigerator (runs off engine, generator or inverter), S/S sink with hot and cold pressure water, (LPG shut-off for stove), complete set of cooking and dining utensils, GE microwave.
- Next aft is an L-shaped settee/dinette with teak drop leaf table, and a straight settee to port.
- There are custom roll-out drawers under the settee.
- Cushions in the salon are a light gray fabric.
- There are also curtains.
- Down and aft is the enclosed head with Vacuflush head, sink and shower with numerous lockers.
- Next is a double berth to starboard with drawers under, and a single berth to port. A large hanging locker is forward to port.
- Access to the deck is through the aft cabin companionway. There are several drawers under the ladder to the deck.
- Standard Horizon GPS Chart 150c.
- 2 Garmin Radar, GPS-Map 741XS – upper, new 2018.
- Raytheon ST60 depthsounder.
- 2 Danforth 5” compasses.
- 2 Horizon Intrepid VHF radios.
- Raytheon RayPilot 650 Autopilot.
- Kenwood stereo system.
- Dynex TV – only used with DVD player – no antenna, not hooked up.
- Ideal electric windlass with controls at both stations.
- Bruce 20kg anchor with 90’ chain and 200’ 5/8” rode.
- Danforth 20 lb secondary anchor, mounted on bulwarks.
- Saltwater washdown pump.
- Dock cooler box with cushion, forward of trunk cabin.
- Holding tank gauge.
- S/S BBQ Magma grill.
- 2-10 lb LPG bottles.
- 3 fenders with green fleece covers.
- Manual bilge pump; electric Rule pumps.
- 6 life jackets; boathook.
- Spreader lights.
- Ensign and staff.
- 8’ Avon HBI dinghy with 2018 rebuilt 6 hp Johnson outboard.
- Two windshield wipers.
- Installed LED dome lights in overhead.
- Brass Weems and Plath clock and barometer.
- Searchlight; horn.
- Hot and cold shower at stern.
- New hand bilge pumpl.
- White Textaline mesh covers on windows.
- 4 small fans.
- Upright vacuum cleaner.
- West Marine dehumidifier.
- Misc. marine books.
- Tool boxes, spare filters, new pump and various other supplies.
- Custom made coverlets for rear cabin bunks.
- Complete set of canvas to cover all exterior rails.
COMMENTS: CAROLINE has been owned by her owners since 2004. Her knowledgeable owners have cruised her south and north, and around Maine. She has also been chartered in Maine. She is equipped with all the essentials for an enjoyable cruising experience – single Ford Lehman 135 hp diesel, Northern Lights 5kw generator, 2 zone air conditioning, full enclosed flybridge, Avon RIB, outboard and davits, new Garmin Radar, GPS, Autopilot and windlass. CAROLINE shows well for her age and is now offered seriously for sale. She is certainly ready to be launched and head south. Please call us for your inspection today. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Gray & Gray Yacht Brokers, Inc.
Ellsworth, ME, United States
Belfast, ME, United States
Belfast, ME, United States
42 Classic Trawler (Hull#422)
Rockland, ME, United States
East Boothbay, ME, United States