1979 Spencer 1330 Center Cockpit 44
- View Full Specifications
PRICED TO SELL!!!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Anacortes, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 79,000
2nd PRICE REDUCTION!!!
A solid, center cockpit, cutter rig (removable) with new cockpit enclosure with great accommodations for cruising the world or local live-aboard. She provides three separate sleeping areas and two (2) heads.
Easy and fun to sail, she is easily managed single-hand.
Continuously updated through-out her life, including numerous in this past year. Updates include new cockpit enclosure (2020), bottom paint job (2019), hull deck joint (2019), led lights, and much more.
Contact Listing Broker Russ Meixner at
Please contact Russ Meixner at 360-299-2526
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 46 ft 0 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
Total Power: 60 HP
Engine Brand: Isuzu
Year Built: 1979
Engine Model: C-240
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 6350
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 60 HP
Number of heads: 2
- LOA - 46'
- LOD - 44'
- LWL - 35'
- Beam ; 13'
- Draft - 6' 6"
- Ballast 10,000lbs.
- Weight 34,000lbs.
- Center Cockpit Sloop
- Center Cockpit Pedestal Helm
- Hull Type - Fin Keel
- Rigging Type - Masthead Sloop
- Hull Material - Fiberglass; sandwich construction with "Airex" PVC core for maximum stiffness and both acoustic and thermal insulation.
- Deck - The deck is sandwich construction, end-grain Balsa for maximum stiffness and insulation
- Ballast - Lead ballast bolted to bottom of keel to keep weight as low as possible. Stainless steel keel bolts preset in lead yet accessible for visual inspection.
- Deck to Hull Joint Resealed - NEW - April 2020
- Designed by John Brandlmayr
- Built by Spencer Boats (Canada)
- FUEL - 110 Gallons in main fuel tank
- Day Tank (Espar heater) - 10 Gallons
- DOMESTIC WATER - 150 Gallons
Forward Tank - 35 Gallons
Port Tank - 45 Gallons
Starboard Tank - 55 Gallons
Aft Tank - 35 Gallons
- WASTE HOLDING - 30 Gallons with macerating pump
- HOT WATER TANK - 6 Gallons, diesel heated by Espar
- All tanks have stainless steel ports for inspection and cleaning
- Classic teak interior finishes
- Sleeps 6 in 3 Private Staterooms
- 2 Private Heads
- Upholstery & Cushions includes 3 Lee Cloths - NEW - December 2019
- Hillerange 3-burner stove
- Sink - 2 deep sinks, single handle faucet with 12V fresh water plus manual foot pump
- ESPAR Hydronic 10 Cabin Heating System - Inspected & Serviced - November 2019
Mechanical / Electrical:
- Single Isuzu C-240 60 HP Freshwater-Cooled Diesel Engine.
- Engine Hours - 6,440
- Engine Raw Water Intake Thru-Hull Valve - NEW Ball Valved - April 2020
- Engine - Serviced - March 2020
- Transmission - Borg-Warner 71CR Velvet Drive
- Propeller Shaft - 1 1/4 inch AQ Stainless Steel with Packing Shaft - NEW
- Propeller - 3-Blade J-Prop with 18" Diameter - Self Feathering & Adjustable Pitch - NEW
- Engine Propeller Shaft & Propeller - Clean & Sprayed with Barnacle Barrier Coat
- Pedestal Steering - 28 inch Stainless Steel Destroyer Type Wheel with Wagner Hydraulic Steering N-100 and N-750 Arm
- Bilge Pump - Two 1750 Rule Electric Bilge Pumps, with one spare
- Manual Bilge Pump - One Henderson MK IV
- One Whale Portable Manual
- One PAR Electric Fresh Water Pump
- One PAR Electric Salt Water Pump
- Batteries - 1 4D 12V Starter; 6 x 6V AGM House
- Panel - Supports 20 12V circuits and 8 110V circuits
- Cabin Lights - 17 LED lights throughout cabin
- Running Lights - LED on stern, port / starboard, and steaming light
- 360 degree mast head light
- Alternator - 110 amp, and spare 55 amp
- Inverter - Trace Legend Inverter/Charger - NEW
Navigation / Communication:
- Ratheon 24-Mile Radar (Non-Operational)
- Wesmar 1100 Autopilot (Non-Operational)
- Hydro Wind Vane
- GPS Navigator - Shipmate RS-5500
- Kenwood Communications Receiver R-1000 short wave with Furuno DFAX 208 / A / N
- VHF - Uniden MC970
- Pioneer radio and stereo speakers
Mast / Rigging / Winches / Sails:
- Mast and Boom construction is with extruded aluminum alloy.
- Cutter rig with inner forestay easily removable
- Mast - Deck stepped
- Standing Rigging - 1 x 199 S/S wire rope terminated by Norseman fittings
- Shrouds - 8mm diameter
- Fore and Aft stays - 10 mm diameter
- Vang - Garhauer 20:1 purchase
- Running Backstay with Hydraulic Adjuster - Navtec 17
- Jib Furling System - Hood Sea Furl 3250
- Jib Track - Detail & Re-Bed - April 2020
- Harken Battcar System for mainsail
- Main Sail - North Sail Premium Full Batten, Loose Footed, 8.8 oz cloth
- Jib - 115% with UV protection
- Genoa - 150% with UV protection
- Spinnaker -
- Spare - main sail, 115% jib 1 storm tri-sail
- Genoa sheets - two #32 two speed Barient
- Spinnaker sheets - two #28 two speed self-tailing Barient
- Halyards - two #19 two speed Barient
- Halyard - one #10 two speed Arco
. Mainsheet - one #23 two speed Barient
- Boom Vang - one #24 two speed Barlow
- Boom mounted outhaul #6 Barient
- Boom mounted reefing #8 Harken
- Windlass - Lofrans Tigres 1000W (2011)
- Rode - 300 ft 3/8" chain
- Anchor - 66 lb Bruce
44 lb Bruce - spare
44 lb Danforth with 15 meters of 10 mm chain (stern)
- Viking 6 man lift raft (needs re-certification)
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Smoke Alarm
- Fire Extinguishers (Expired 2019)
- Flares (Expired)
- Bottom Paint - NEW April 2020
- Prior to NEW Bottom Paint - Blister Repair - April 2020
- Zincs - NEW - April 2020
- Canvas - Seamark Sunbrella Dodger, Bimini, Full Cockpit Enclosure, Windlass Cover, Sail Cover, Bumper Bags, Helm Wheel Cover, Sheet Bags - NEW June 2020 - Cost $15,034.00
- Staging & Personal Items to be removed at Time of Sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from West Yachts
Caribbean 50 Ketch
44 Center Cockpit
Anacortes, WA, United States
McQueen 72 CPMY
Anacortes, WA, United States
Anacortes, WA, United States
Seattle, WA, United States