1979 Schock Custom 30
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Oak Point, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 17,500
1979 Schock Custom 30 in very good shape. Great racer or daysailer.
Tandem axle trailer is included
Overall, she is in exceptional ready to sail condition. Only three owners Located on Lake Lewisville, north of Dallas Texas.
La Vida Starships is your Sailboat Source.
Hi, I am Richard Clary, the listing broker for this yacht. Please call my mobile 214-673-7245 for most prompt attention. I take pride in listing quality yachts. I inspect all the boats I list, where possible take all the photos and represent the boats as accurately as possible. I am an experienced cruiser and racer who understands boat buyer's needs. Feel free to call me at any time to discuss this listing. I look forward to hearing from you.
Please contact Richard Clary at 972-221-3000 / 1-800-711-7245
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 30 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 5 in
LWL: 25 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 9 in
Displacement: 4500 lbs
Total Power: 6 HP
Engine Brand: Tohatsu
Year Built: 2018
Engine Model: 6
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 6 HP
- Whisker pole, spinnaker pole, horseshoe life ring, life sling with cover, anchor and rode,
- 2 – cabin top winches Barient #22
- 2- sheet winches Lewmar #40 two speed
- 2 – quarter deck backstay and spinnaker winches Lewmar #40 two speed self-tailing
- Mainsheet with Harken blocks & micro adjustment
- Other blocks predominately Harken
- Traveler with continuous adjustment line
- Rigid stainless boom vang by Garhauer
- 2 x 3-line clutches on the cabin top
- New companion way hatch boards 2018
- Backstays: An adjustable permanent plus two running and two babies. Defender 3000, XtremeW electronic forestay tension gauge for accurate forestay tensioning upwind.
- Hawkeye depth gauge
- Signet Marine knotmeter
- Signet Marine wind speed
- Suunto Compass
- Windex 15 wind vane
- Harken tiller extension
- 2018 Tohatsu Sailpro 6 Hp 4-stroke outboard and 3- gallon fuel tank. Estimated less than 10 hours usage. Has alternator for battery charging.
- Deep cycle battery, battery box and charger
- Rule automatic bilge pump
- Stainless bow pulpit and stanchions with double Dyneema lifelines
- Mainsail Halyard replaced 2019
- Mainsail cover new 2018
- Black Technora main and jib sail – very good condition
- Mylar genoa in good condition
- Spinnaker in good condition
- High aspect ratio rudder and keel with 1500# lead bulb. Turns on a dime.
- Keel can be lifted 2+ feet allowing easier loading and unloading from trailer.
- Keel lifting assembly is included and stores on trailer.
- A 4-point boat lifting cable assembly is included.
- PHRF adjusted rating 93
- Sitting height cabin, open flooring, lots of storage
2014 custom made trailer with two 6,000-pound axels and electric brakes. Includes large lockable storage box. Trailer is ready for a road trip and pulls smoothly. I easily moved boat to Texas using a ½ ton pickup.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.