1979 Nordlund 60
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Gig Harbor, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 399,000
Designed by Ed Monk Jr. and custom built by Nordlund Yachts of Tacoma WA to a high standard, Sea Eagle presents her owner with a well built, comfortable, stable and seaworthy platform for short or long distance cruising. Her three stateroom, two head layout features a huge, full width midships master suite with excellent storage, walk around queen berth and en-suite head. Two comfy twin cabins forward share a head. Both have stall showers. There is a large salon aft with u-shaped galley. Her pilothouse has excellent visibility with seating for everyone to enjoy the cruise. High bulwerks, covered side decks, large fore deck, covered cockpit and huge flying bridge/boat deck complete the accommodations.
Sea Eagle will cruise comfortably at 9-10 knots at about 1 MPG giving her a 1000 mile range. Along with 400 gallons of water and a watermaker, she is capable of weeks of cruising without the need to go to a marina.
Recent maintenance includes new varnish, bottom paint and zincs all done in winter 2019/2020. All batteries (4-8D's and 10-6V golf cart) were replaced in 2019 as well.
Her current owners are her third. They are long time liveaboards and have been very happy with the boat but it's time to move ashore. So, if you've dreamed of living aboard without sacrificing comfort or you're looking for an ultra capable cruiser, Sea Eagle is for you.
Please contact the listing broker Mark Lindeman in Gig Harbor for an appointment to see this fine vessel at 253-851-4497 by voice or text or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Please contact Mark Lindeman at 253-851-4497
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 65 ft 0 in
Beam: 16 ft 2 in
Length on Deck: 60 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 78000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 28 ft 0 in
Cruising Speed: 10 knots @ 2000 RPM
Maximum Speed: 16 knots
Range: 1000 nm
Number of twin berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of heads: 2
- Two guest staterooms: Twin beds in forward and starboard cabins, nice storage in drawers and hanging lockers.
- Master stateroom: Full width amidships under pilothouse. Abundant hanging lockers and cabinets. Beautiful teak woodwork. Access from salon and pilothouse. Walk around queen sized bed. Very comfortable.
- Two heads: one forward for guests and one en-suite for master. Both have separate shower stalls
- Techma toilets in both heads can be flushed with fresh or salt water
- Pilothouse with two helm chairs, settee, drop leaf table, two wing doors and access to Flybridge. Full instrumentation and navionics
- Galley: U-shaped. Newer refrigerator/freezer, four burner induction electric cooktop, range hood, Meile dishwasher, microwave, double sinks. Lots of storage and counter space.
- Salon: Dry bar/sideboard, spacious salon with sofa, book shelves, 4 speaker sound system/DVD/satellite dish. White leather love seat, double doors access cockpit. Large windows make for a light and cheerful atmosphere.
- Cockpit: Spacious with room for deck chairs. Ladder and hatch to upper "boat deck". Transom door to swim step. "Raptor Deck" nonskid overlay on swim step.
- Flying Bridge: Bench helm seat. Steering and engine controls. Radar repeater, VHF, trim tab and thruster controls. Spacious boat deck with freezer, dinghy and barbeque. Bimini with partial enclosure.
- Decks: Wide covered side decks to midships, high bulwerks, starboard boarding gate, opening hatches, windows and ports, heavy duty mooring cleats and hawse pipes, fender cleats, lighting.
- Twin Cummins VT555M
- 270 HP ea
- 5000 hours (approx)
- New SS risers 2018
- Oil change pump
- Site glasses on fuel tanks
- Racor primary fuel filters
- Dripless shaft seals
- Tank Tender level gauge for all tanks
- Fuel: 1000 US gal
- Water: 400 US gal
- Holding: 100 US gal
- Hot water: 17 US gal
- LOA: 65' including swim step and anchor
- LOD: 60'
- Beam: 16'2"
- Draft: 4.5'
- Displacement: 78,000#
- Air draft: 23' with antennas down, 28' antennas up
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- VHF: Icom IC-M100
- Video depth: Furuno FCV582L
- Radar: Furuno 1932MX2 with repeater on F/B
- Plotter: Garmin 3010C GPS map with charts
- 4 video cameras display on Garmin
- Autopilot: Simrad AP20 with AP21 corded remote
- AIS tranceiver: AMEC Camino 101 Class B
- NMEA feed for laptop (laptop not included)
- Complete engine gauges including digital tachs, pyrometers and alarms
- Trim Tab control
- Thruster control
- Radar: Furuno FMO811
- VHF: Standard Horizon GX2000
- Trim tab control
- Thruster control
- Abbreviated engine gauges
- 12//240V AC shore power system with distribution panels and gauges
- 12V DC electrical system with distribution panels and gauges
- 50 amp/240V AC shore power
- 50 amp Isolation transformer
- Comar electric automatic shore power controller
- Magnum Pure Sine wave inverter with remote
- Echo charger
- Onan 17KW Diesel generator w/3984 hours
- (2) Pro Mariner Protech 4 backup engine battery chargers
- (10) 6V golf cart batteries for 1000 amp+ DC house bank. (New 2019)
- (4) 8D batteries in two banks for engine starting, generator and davit (2019)
- (2) Balmar ARS5 "Smart" alternator regulators
- 12V and 120V lighting throughout, most converted to LED
Deck and Hull Equipment
- Ideal H4F IISAC SS anchor windlass-120V with up/down foot switches
- Fresh/Salt water anchor washdown system
- Canister liferaft (certification needed)
- Secondary anchor in chocks
- Ship's Horns-Quad trumpet Khalenbergs with air compressor-Very loud
- Chrome searchlight with inside controls
- Nick Jackson Dinghy Davit
- Dinghy chocks
- WMP 10' RIB inflatable skiff
- 15HP 2 stroke Yamaha outboard
- Folding mast
- Bimini with partial forward enclosure
- Magma propane barbeque grill
- Chest freezer
- Bow Thruster-Hydraulic with dual controls
- American Watermaker 17 GPH with full filtration
- Espar D-12 diesel furnace
- 120V electric heat in each cabin
- Paragon Sr. 12V fresh and salt water pressure pumps
- Hot water circulation pump for head faucets (instant hot)
- Trim tabs
- (2) Halon engine room extinguishers
- Ice Maker
Mooring and ground tackle
- 75# CQR primary anchor
- 550' 3/8" chain
- 35# danforth secondary in chock on foredeck
- Secondary rode bucket with line and length of chain
- Stern tie line 300' in bucket
- Dock Lines
- Life Jackets
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.