1979 Grand Banks 32
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Kemah, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 76,990
- Sale Pending
Vintage 1979 Grand Banks 32 – Dependable, Seaworthy, Well-Maintained With Many Updates!
(2) 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning Units (May 2019)
Westerbeke Generator (2007)
Lewmar 185TT Bow Thruster w/Joysticks (March 2019)
MAST & BOOM POWDER-COATED & Reinstalled w/ New Upper & Lower Running Lights (April 2019)
Fuel Tanks Replaced (2007)
Electric Head (2016)
Bottom Job (March 2019)
All Exterior Wood Sanded/(8) Coats of Varnish (May 2019)
Reliable Ford Lehman 120HP Diesel Engine
See Full Specs For More Updates and Call the Listing Broker Today!
Little Yacht Sales is the Gulf Coast Leader specializing in cruising boats, both power and sail. With over 50 boats in two locations, it’s like a boat show every day!
Please Contact the Listing Broker:
Direct Line or Text: 281-734-6625
If you have a quality boat and would like Expert Representation by someone who understands Constant Changing Market Conditions and what it takes to sell your boat as well as someone with a vast knowledge of Yachts in both Power and Sail, Please call or email me for a FREE CONSULTATION to discuss what I can do for you.
Regardless of your boat's location, I promise to give you the same expert representation that you see here.
Brokerage commissions are all the same price. It costs you no more to use someone with my integrity & professionalism.
References available on request.
Please contact Burke Devereux at 281-334-2863
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 32 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 9 in
Displacement: 17000 lbs
Total Power: 120 HP
Engine Brand: Ford Lehman
Year Built: 1979
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2500
Engine Power: 120 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (110 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (255 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (15 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Updates Since 2019
- New Lewmar Electric Anchor Windlass Installed
- New Upper & Lower GPS’s
- New Safety Equipment: (2) Fire Extinguishers, Fender & Ropes, Flares & Life Jackets
- New Dock Lines & Fenders
- (2) New VHF Antennas
- New BBQ Grill
- New Dock Step & Hand Rail
- (2) New Sink Faucets
- New 5/16” Anchor Rope & Swivel
- New Yeti Ice Chest for Boat
- New Ships Bell
- New 60 PSI Fresh Water Pump
- New West Marine FM/AM Radio w/New Speakers
- New Mahogany Dash
- New Lewmar 185TT Bow Thruster Installed
- New Joysticks for Bow Thruster
- (2) New AGM Batteries Installed & (1) New Battery for Bow Thruster
- New Wiring Installed for Bow Thruster & Windlass
- New Battery Charger for Bow Thruster
- Rear Cabin Door Stripped & Re-Varnished
- New Oil Lamps for Lower Berth & Main Salon
- Bottom Job – Sanded & (2) Coats of Paint
- Compound & Wax
- Exterior Window Frames Painted
- Installed Vintage 1958 Seth Thomas Ships Clock & Barometer
- New Push Pole on Bow
- Mast & Boom Powder-Coated by Gulf Coast Powder Coating - Reinstalled w/New Upper & Lower Running Lights
- New 12” Garmin GPS & Radar
- New Rule Bilge Pump in Forward Bilge, New Rule Shower Sump Pump w/New Hoses/Clamps
- New Deck Chairs
- New 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning Units in Main Salon & in V-Berth
- New Garmin Radar Dome
- Exterior Wood Sanded & Eight Coats of Varnish, Professionally Done (Completed 5/3/19)
- Installed Radar & GPS Switches and (2) New Rule Bilge Pump Switches
- New Ceiling Installed in Main Salon
- New Outside White Sun Screens on Outside Windows
- New Upper-Side Blue Canvas
- New Stainless Steel Anchor, Chain, Rope & Swivel
*Note: Owner has Ship's Log with many of the updates and routine maintenance completed going back to 2004.
The master stateroom is forward with a V-berth, storage underneath and hanging locker/storage to port. There is an opening hatch overhead and two fixed windows. To starboard, there is an ensuite head with electric flush toilet and a sliding window.
Move aft and up two steps to enter the salon and galley area. The lower helm station is to starboard with the galley opposite to port. The table is amidship with two wicker chairs in lieu of the standard port settee. The forward facing and sliding windows to port and starboard allow ample natural light and ventilation. A centerline, forward-facing window opens out.
There is an aft hinged door that leads from the salon to the large cockpit deck. Two hinged hatches open to a spacious lazarette which offers tremendous storage. The flybridge can be accessed from the cockpit via a ladder. The bridge has a bimini for shade and the aluminum mast is hinged for lowering. The helm station is to starboard. Back-to-back, twin bench seats have storage beneath.
The galley is to port in the salon.
- Propane 3-Burner Stove and Oven
- 12V Refrigerator
- Single stainless sink
- Pressure fresh water system
- 12 gal Hot water heater (2010)
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Other Boats from Little Yacht Sales
League City, TX, United States