1979 Fortier 26 Softtop
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Edgecomb, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 55,000
MIHELLA is a very handsome 26’ Fortier softtop Cruiser, with a Black Awlgripped hull. She has many 2019-2020 improvements and also is the only Fortier 26 this office has seen with a fully enclosed head to port. Please note all the upgrades including 2013 Yanmar 260 hp diesel, new wiring, new batteries, new steering, new hoses and running gear. The list is extensive. Please come and inspect this unique Fortier. She will not disappoint.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Fortier Boats, Somerset, MA
Designer: Eldredge Mcinnis
LOA: 26 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 6 in
Displacement: 6500 lbs
Total Power: 260 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 260 HP
Number of heads: 1
TOTAL REFIT 2019-2020:
- New fiberglass fuel tanks.
- 2019 S/S hot water heater.
- White helm and companion seats.
- 2019 painted white bilges.
- 2019 hot & cold cockpit shower.
- 2019 S/S cockpit hatches.
- 2019 running gear (see engine and mechanical).
- 2019 painted cockpit sides and sole.
- 2019 batteries.
- Bronze ball valve seacocks.
HULL AND DECK:
- Hand laid fiberglass hull with Corecell foam core in hull and decks.
- Black Awlgripped hull, gold boottop, red bottom.
- Solid teak windshield frame and rubrail finished in Cetol.
- 2019 New fiberglass cockpit sole.
- S/S bow rail; S/S portlights.
- Vee bottom forward, full length keel, protection to prop by bronze shoe.
- Bronze rudder.
- Cockpit lights.
- Emergency tiller.
- Lewmar electric windlass.
- New swim platform with teak grate inserts.
- Swim ladder.
- 2013 white bimini.
- Edson wheel steering.
Fuel: 100 gallons in 2-50 gallon fiberglass tanks under cockpit sole.
Water: 15 gallons in bladder tank under vee berth.
Holding: 5 gallons in poly removable tank with y-valve.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2013 Yanmar 6BY2260 diesel, 260 hp, 6 cylinder, FWC, with under 200 hours.
- 2013 Kanzaki KMH50A 2.13:1 reduction gear.
- 2019 1 3/8” S/S shaft.
- 2019 dual Racor fuel filters.
- 2019 PSS dripless shaft seal.
- Spur cutters
- Four blade bronze 20 x 17 cupped prop.
- 2019 bronze rudder; bronze skeg.
- 2019 exhaust hose; fiberglass muffler.
- 2019 engine insulation.
- Single lever engine controls.
- Cruising speed: 15 knots; Maximum speed: 18 knots @ 3400 RPM.
- 12V DC 7 110V AC electrical systems.
- New 2-12V batteries.
- Attwood 6 gallon S/S hot water heater.
- Shore power cord.
- Perko master switch.
- 2019 Circuit breaker panels.
- Custom interior compared to most Fortiers with an enclosed head.
- For two in a vee berth with new 2013 teal-colored cushions; filler cushion to form large double berth forward.
- Enclosed head aft to port with W.C head.
- Galley to starboard with hot & cold pressure water, S/S sink, Norcold refrigerator, and 2013 Cookmate 2 burner Origo non pressurized alcohol stove.
- Small folding table against galley bulkhead.
- Solid teak cabin sole.
- Standard Horizon GX 1300 VHF (not presently installed).
- Garmin 441S GPS/Plotter/Sounder.
- Furuno 1715 radar.
- Viking 5” Constellation compass.
- Jensen MCD5080 AM/FM/CD stereo.
- Fortress FX 23 anchor with 20’ of 5/16” chain and 200’ of 5/8” rode.
- Life jackets.
- Horseshoe life ring.
- 2 fire extinguishers.
- Portable handheld searchlight.
- 2 bilge pumps.
- Electric air horns.
- Full curtains with aft frame to provide sheltered area for 2 blowup mattresses in cockpit.
COMMENTS: MIHELLA is a very handsome 26’ Fortier softtop Cruiser, with a Black Awlgripped hull. She has many 2019-2020 improvements and also is the only Fortier 26 this office has seen with a fully enclosed head to port. Please note all the upgrades including 2013 Yanmar 260 hp diesel, new wiring, new batteries, new steering, new hoses and running gear. The list is extensive. Please come and inspect this unique Fortier. She will not disappoint.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.