1979 Custom 25
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Anacortes, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 44,900
Likenew custom built 25' fishing boat on 1979 Wellcraft hull & deck shell.
Custom built by a yacht builder and repairman with 40+ years of experience! This boat has ideal construction and layout for hardcore fishing & comfortable cruising!
Powered by 2012 Suzuki DF250 w/ 400 hrs and 2007 Yamaha 9.9 Kicker. Come by today and see it for yourself!
www.ipysales.com is dedicated to making the boating lifestyle real for you!
Please contact Inside Passage Yacht Sales at (360) 468-4997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 29 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Total Power: 250 HP
Engine Brand: Suzuki
Year Built: 2012
Engine Model: DF250
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 400
Engine Power: 250 HP
Cruising Speed: 22 mph @ 4000 RPM
Maximum Speed: 34 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (6 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (145 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Construction & Equipment
- All new except hull shell & deck shell.
- All new stringers and framing under deck.
- New deck & cabin.
- New components are Divinycell PVC foam cored and glassed over with biaxial fiberglass.
- Transom plywood replaced with pressure treated Greenwood ply, that has a lifetime warranty.
- All secondary bonds were don using vinylester resin for superior strength and durability
- Self bailing cockpit deck with (3) in deck fish boxes that drain into aft bilge area.
- Unused areas below deck are foam filled.
- Entire boat painted inside and out with Awlgrip linear polyurethane paint.
- Aluminum outboard bracket, painted with Awlgrip.
- Motor is a 2012 Suzuki DF250 w/ 400 hours, owned and maintained since new.
- Motor comes with spare stainless steel prop.
- New 145 gallon aluminum gas tank, that will give you a 300 mile cruise range.
- 6 gallon fresh water tank with pressure pump.
- (2) Group 27 AGM batteries with ProMariner 12-amp charger.
- Blue Seas automatic charge relay to keep both batteries charged, and to protect start battery if house battery is drained.
- Equipped with Simrad NSS8 plotter/sounder that will also display radar if dome is added.
- New trim tabs.
- All wiring is new.
- Portapotty under cover in V berth.
- All new upholstery.
- 3-axel King Saltwater trailer, with all rotors, calipers, hubs, and lights replaced.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.