1978 Prairie Boat Works Cutter 32
- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Kingston, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 39,900
- Sale Pending
Just bring your groceries, this boat is turnkey and ready to sail around the world. Hull # 007. A full compliment of sails, a windvane, wind and Solar power, a Watermaker, a Sextant and ample storage. A quarter berth, a huge V-berth, a cockpit enclosure that is configurable. Boat has been very well cared for, has been around the world twice and to Alaska many times. Come take a look.
Please contact Jim Bowden at 253-370-6658
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 32 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 13000 lbs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2011
Engine Model: 3YM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1400
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots @ 2800 RPM
Maximum Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (50 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (8 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
- Force 10 Propane Stove/Oven
- Isotherm Refer/Freezer
- 4.2 gal Hot Water.
- Pressure and Foot Pump Water System, Fresh and Salt Water.
- Watermaker 1.67 gph
- Icom SSB with Autotuner.
- Backstay Antenna bonded to Copper mesh and Copper tape in hull. Perfect reception and transmission.
- Standard Horizon VHF with GPS and AIS Receiver.
- Remote RAM Mic for Cockpit.
- Garmin Chartplotter w/Radar Overlay capabilities. Bluetooth, and WiFi capability.
- Ships Barometer and Chronometer.
- Xantrex Smart Charger.
- 1k watt Inverter (new).
- New Sony Stereo with many functions. Can make phone calls from it.
- Sextant w/Site Reduction Tables
- Solar Panels 60 Watts
- Ari X Wind Generator
- 450 amp Battery Bank w/Watering manifold
- Completely rewired with Blue Seas Panels
- Xantrex Battery Charger
- 100 Watt Inverter
- Shore Power
Sails, Rigging and Deck
- Keel-Stepped Mast rewired new LED, track updated
- Standing Rigging and Lifelines replaced
- Roller Furler installed
- Genoa by Carol Hassie, two reef points
- Main by Waagmeester Sails. Full batten, slab and jiffy reefing, 3 reef points
- Separate Storm Main Track
- 4 spare sails. Tan Bark. Storm, Main, Staysail
- Primary Winches 2 speed, self tailing (new)
- Bronze Boom Gallows by PT Foundary
- New Lewmar H2 Windlass with new chain and rode
- Aries Wind Vane with extensive spares
- Complete Cockpit Enclosure. 5 different configurations
- Garhour Motor Lift
- 650' of Stern Line
Mechanical and Misc.
- Dual Racor Fuel Filters
- Dripless Packing Gland w/Spares kit
- New Head. All new Sanitation System/Holding Tank, 8 gal. 3 ways to empty.
- All new Plumbing
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Sound Yacht Sales
Bremerton, WA, United States
Port Orchard, WA, United States
Bainbridge Island, WA, United States
South Bend Boats Sportfisher
South Bend, WA, United States
Tacoma, WA, United States