1977 CSY 44 Walk Over
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Bridgeton, NC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 94,900
PRICE REDUCED!! THIRD REDUCTION!! MOTIVATED OWNER!! MANY UPGRADES TO THIS CLASSIC BLUEWATER YACHT!!
Fabulous Blue Water cruiser! DUTCHESS has completed the Great Loop, sailed all five Great Lakes, and many side trips. She has been totally and professionally restored by her owner over the course of eight years. Must be seen to be appreciated. Hard top Bimini, new 65 HP Cummins diesel, multiple layers of awl grip paint and barrier coating, new sails, and many custom features make her the perfect sail away vessel! Owner is amenable to be on board for delivering her to any seaport that may be her future home port!!
We value your time. Please call us to schedule a time to view this vessel. Oriental office: 252-249-2210. Hans cell: 412-427-2865. Email: email@example.com.
call Triton Yachts 252-249-2210
after hours call Hans 412-427-2865
Please contact Hans Werner at Office 252-249-2210 Mobile 412-427-2865
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 44 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Ballast: 14000 lbs
Dry Weight: 36000 lbs
Total Power: 65 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: B3
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2348
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 65 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots @ 2000 RPM
Maximum Speed: 9 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (100 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 2 (40 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
WITH 5 HP AND 15# PROPANE TANK INCLUDED
- Dutchess was surveyed in August 2012 for insurance purposes. This was before the hard top was installed in 2013. The market value at that time was found to be $137,000. This allowed me to insure it for $100,000. With a change in insurance she is now insured for $99,000.
- -What is the height under the Bimini top. The clear height under the hard top which totally covers the center cockpit is 7 feet.
- -does she have air in both cabins and how old is it. The Marine Air Conditioner is by Webasto Reverse Cycle ,12000 BTU heating or cooling and AC powered so can only be used at the dock.. It is only ducted into the center salon but it could be ducted to the stern cabin. It was bought from Defender on 2/13/15 and installed that year.
- -is she still cutter rigged. Yes but the self tacking boom was removed as too dangerous at the suggestion of a rigger. The Cutter sail is hancked on and raised at the mast with a winch and controlled by sheets run to the cockpit. The Cutter sail came with the boat so age is unknown but serviceable.
- -how old are the sails and roller furling. The sails are from Doyle, the jib is Doyle Durasail RF Genoa, 135% with foam luff &tell-tale. With a green Sunbrella UV cover. Bought in 2/13/2015. It rolls on a Sheafer 3100 roller furler bought on 1/30/06.
- -shape of running rigging. Good serviceable shape dates from 2006 and newer.
- -any signs of leakage. Slight leak at mast partner will be fixed shortly. Owner installed Spartite 2000 mast wedge replacement system 2 small kits in 2/5/16 added 3rd kit in 2020.
- -is there a cockpit table. NO but could be added.
- -how old are the instruments radar etc. All electrical wiring and instrumence were replaced during reconstruction. It is a total SIMRAD system. In 2014 Dutchess was hit by lightning and all electronics were replaced by Samalot Marine at a cost of $20,967.10 with the newest models available.
- -what kind of auto pilot does she have. It is a SIMRAD Autopilot running a hydraulic pump and piston.
- -how old is the frig and freezer. The boat has separate refrigerator and freezer both running on 12 volt. They are ISOTHERM models by Indel Marine, the freezer is an Cruise 63, the fridge is a Cruise 130. Purchased in 3/31/2011 from Defender.
- -shape of tender and motor. The Dinghy is a Defender RIB 300 bought in 2015 with a LEHR outboard motor. The LEHR is 5 HP propane powered and it has a 15 lb fiberglass propane fuel tank.
- -age of solar panels. There are two different sets of solar panels. Two 40 amp ridged and two 50 amp flexible. The ridged are mounted on the radar arch and the flexible are mounted on the hard top. Looking for ages estimate hard panel bought in 2012, soft panel 2014.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.