1977 Catalina 30
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Everett, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 24,900
This is possibly the most well-updated and well kept Catalina 30 on todays market.
This owner has gone through all the major systems on the boat, updating and improving everywhere and the cosmetics like upholstery, custom leather curtains, and countertops have all been updated as well. Atomic 4 gas engine with many upgrades and ongoing maintenance. Only 750 hours since major rebuild! The sellers son is a highly regarded local marine mechanic who looks after dads boat with care.
On deck you will find:
- All-new standing rigging including new mast shoe and plate on deck with a drip loop internally for the new in-mast wiring (no rain water gets to the bilge via the internal wiring as a result). New wiring in the mast with halyards re-routed to run inside the mast. New sheaves at the top of the mast, new windex, new masthead lights. Receipts with all details available (Bob Doyle Rigging).
- New lifelines and new running rigging; all deck hardware re-sealed.
- New aftermarket aluminum spreaders
- Custom bowsprit and bow pulpit - adds power to the sail plan along with the tall mast rig
- New canvas, all done with high-end "Top Gun" material - includes new UV cover protection for the roller furled headsail, heavy-duty dodger (new frame as well and poly-carbonate windows), mainsail cover, complete winter cover for the whole boat (see photo), new binnacle cover, and new cover over companionway to protect the elegantly finished wooden hatch boards. All exterior wood is covered.
- New rudder available for new owner to install (upgraded, more powerful for better upwind performance and better control when backing up).
- New stainless steel propeller shaft, new cutlass bearing, new propeller, new brass thru-hulls throughout, keel bolts inspected/tightened.
- Sail inventory includes a new mainsail (2 reef points, full battens), roller-furled jib (110), roller-furled genoa (140), and spinnaker all professionally cleaned, inspected, and some re-stitching done where needed.
- Cockpit cushions, new fenders, dock lines, double compasses on bulkhead, new cockpit speaker, and more.
Down below you will see:
- New upholstery with all-new high-density foam.
- All windows/portlights have been pulled, reworked (powder-coated) and re-installed with custom leather curtains.
- All interior wood completely refinished to a gorgeous varnished shine.
- New Dickinson Newport diesel bulkhead heater
- Custom salon table (a bit narrower than standard, providing more room to walk past)
- New updated Catalina breaker panel
- Custom laminate countertops in the galley
- New 12V/110V refrigerator
- New faucets in galley and the head
- New electric toilet - saltwater flush
- New interior lights and stereo system speakers
- All waste and water lines removed and replaced
- Bonding system re-done throughout the boat
- New bilge pump
As you can see, this boat is truly a one-of-a-kind find. This owner has invested much, much more than the asking price shown here. This will be an exceptional value for the next owner of this vessel.
She's moored here at the Everett Marina, with a readily-transferable slip to a new owner.
Port Gardner Yacht Brokerage is located on the Waterfront at the Port of Everett North Yacht Basin and our office is open Monday thru Saturday, 10 AM to 4 PM. Sundays by appointment. Closed on Holidays. Drop-ins are always welcome, but we recommend calling ahead. Call Roger (206-261-3790) or Marty (206-769-6142).
Connecting People to Boats!
Please contact portgardner Main # at (800) 781-9917
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 29 ft 11 in
Beam: 10 ft 10 in
LWL: 25 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 3 in
Displacement: 10200 lbs
Ballast: 4250 lbs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Year Built: 1977
Engine Model: Atomic 4
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 765
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots @ 2400 RPM
Fresh Water Tanks: (44 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (18 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (10 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of twin berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Fully battened mainsail
Electric bilge pump
Heating - Dickinson Bulkhead Diesel
Manual bilge pump
Refrigerator - 12V/110V
Shore power inlet
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
cheap and easy