1977 Bayfield 25
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- NL, Canada
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 14,000 (US$ 10,570)
The Bayfield 25 has a classic design with a masthead rig, bowsprit, and decrative tailboards on the bow. Designed by Ted Gozzard this Canadian built sailboat also features a full keel and a skeg rudder with only a 3 foot draft.
Comfortable living space with 6 foot head room.
Included is a Single Axle Trailer and New Mainsail and Genoa
Listing Broker: Dwight Saunders
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Design & Construction
- Full keel design with skeg rudder.
- 1 double berth and two single berths
- 1 cabins
- 1 head
- Main salon has settee down Port and Starboard sides. Shelf storage outboard of the settees as well as beneath the settee.
- L-shaped galley with propane stove, stainless steel sink with manual water, and storage above and below the counter top.
Sails & Rigging
- Aluminium mast with single spreader.
- Aluminium Boom
- New Mainsail and Genoa purchased in 2012 and have never been used. Still in original packaging.
Navigational & Electrical
- PLOTTER: Raymarine RC320
- VHF: Raymarine Ray45
- Navigation System: Raymarine Multi function display C95C97
- Petters Diesel engine.
- 3-Blade fixed prop.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Ocean Yacht Sales LimitedView all Boats from Ocean Yacht Sales Limited
cheap and easy