1976 Bristol Yawl With full keel
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Weymouth, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 44,500
OWNER WANTS VESSEL SOLD
ALEX'S PRIDE is one of the Classic Ted Hood designed yawls built by Bristol Yacht Company in 1976. She is a full keel version, and is noteworthy due to her new Beta Marine 35 hp diesel engine sporting less than 20 hours, her recent mainsail and genoa, and a recent hot water heater. She also has one of the most attractive interiors with her varnished teak joinerwork. This is a lovely sailing vessel which is easily handled by two, or equally suited for a family. Please call us for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
ALEX'S PRIDE II
Builder: Bristol Yachts
Designer: Ted Hood
LOA: 40 ft 2 in
Beam: 10 ft 9 in
LWL: 27 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 4 in
Displacement: 17580 lbs
Ballast: 6500 lbs
Total Power: 35 HP
Engine Brand: Beta Marine
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: K33455
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 35 HP
PRELIMINARY VESSEL DETAILS
HULL & DECK:
- Solid fiberglass hull.
- Full keel with attached rudder.
- Awlgripped white hull, year unknown.
- White hull, dark blue boot top, blue bottom; very smooth bottom using CSC ablative blue paint.
- Fiberglass over plywood decks, original cream gelcoat on deck.
- High teak toerails, finished in Cetol.
- Cetol teak exterior trim including cockpit coamings, toerails, handrails.
- Edson pedestal wheel steering.
- 2 fiberglass translucent opening deck hatches.
- 10 portlights; one opening port with screen (in head).
- Teak cockpit grate, easily removable.
- Teak dorade boxes with S/S ventilators.
- Double vinyl lifelines.
- S/S bow roller.
- S/S bow and stern rail.
- Approximately 2007 dark blue Dodger and sail covers for main and mizzen.
- 6500 lbs encapsulated lead in keel.
Fuel: Approximately 13 gallons in one tank.
Water: 120 gallons in one new 80 gallon S/S tank and one 40 gallon fiberglass tank.
Holding: Approximately 28 gallons in poly tank with macerator pump and y-valve for deck pumpout.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- New 2016 Beta Marine K33455 35 hp diesel, 3 cylinder, FWC, with approximately 20 hours.
- New 2016 Beta transmission.
- 2016 shaft coupler & cutlass bearing.
- 2016 PSS dripless shaft seal.
- 3 bladed bronze 14" prop, serviced by New England Prop.
- 1" S/S shaft.
- Waterlift muffler.
- 12V electrical system only with fused electrical panel.
- 2- 100 amp house batteries (one is 2 years old).
- New 100 amp alternator.
- New starter.
- 2014 6 gallon hot water heater.
- For six in traditional two-cabin layout.
- Varnished interior teak with teak and holly sole.
- Forward cabin has vee berth with filler insert, considerable storage in lockers outboard, port and starboard, one hanging locker, drawers under berths, and separate access door to head.
- A second hanging locker to starboard and large, enclosed head to port separates the two cabins.
- The head has a second door providing access from either cabin; there are numerous drawers and compartments for storage, and hot and cold pressurized water to the sink and handheld shower with sump pump.
- The Raritan manual head is set up for overboard discharge offshore or to a holding tank.
- The main salon has a single settee berth to starboard and a pull-out double to port.
- Outboard are open shelves, with drop-down lockers under shelves and berths.
- A teak table folds up against the portside main bulkhead.
- Aft to starboard is the L-shaped galley.
- Aft to port is the Nav station with sit down table just forward of the quarter berth.
- The berth cushions are recovered in dark green Sunbrella, new in 1995, with 6" foam.
- S/S sink with hot and cold pressure fresh water.
- Insulated ice box.
- There is no permanent stove presently (just a portable butane stove).
- Datamarine depthsounder.
- Datamarine knotmeter/log.
- Datamarine windspeed & angle- not operating.
- ICOM M45 VHF.
- Ritchie compass.
- Raytheon autopilot with wheel drive.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Yawl rig; 707 sq. ft of sail area.
- 2012 Dacron mainsail by Doyle with lazy jacks.
- 2014 130% genoa by Quantum on roller furling.
- Dacron mizzen.
- S/S standing rigging; dacron running rigging.
- S/S genoa tracks on teak toerails.
- 4 Lewmar sheet winches, not self-tailing; 2 Lewmar halyard winches.
- Anodized aluminum mast and booms; mast stepped on keel.
- Jiffy reefing on mainsail.
- Spinnaker and pole.
- Hood Seafurl genoa furling.
- Mainsheet traveler forward of Dodger.
- Mains and mizzen dark blue covers.
- CQR anchor with 25' chain and 3/4" 300' nylon rode.
- Bow & stern lights.
- 2 fire extinguishers.
- 4 life buoys.
- Cockpit cushions- old.
- Magma BBQ grill.
- 7 boat stands.
- Ensign and staff.
- Weems & Plath clock and barometer.
- JVC AM/FM/CD stereo with Jensen speakers.
- Manual and electric bilge pump.
- Radar reflector.
- Fenders and docklines.
- Boarding ladder.
- Horseshoe life ring.
COMMENTS: ALEX'S PRIDE is one of the Classic Ted Hood designed yawls built by Bristol Yacht Company in 1976. She is a full keel version, and is noteworthy due to her new Beta Marine 35 hp diesel engine sporting less than 20 hours, her recent mainsail and genoa, and a recent hot water heater. She also has one of the most attractive interiors with her varnished teak joinerwork. This is a lovely sailing vessel which is easily handled by two, or equally suited for a family. Please call us for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Gray & Gray Yacht Brokers, Inc.
Rockland, ME, United States
Boothbay, ME, United States