1975 Millkraft TIMBER CRUISER
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Sydney, stateprovince.NSW, Australia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- A$ 799,000 (US$ 584,309)
Owner Instructions - Bring All Offers and Trades!
This is your opportunity to own the vessel, MV Commissioner II and the existing charter business. The Boat:
- AMSA Survey accredited for the next 5 years
- Passenger capacity of 144
- Yearly haul out completed in May to undergo maintenance checks
- Well maintained engine room
- Powered by twin Mercedes 300hp n/a Diesel engines she purrs along at 2-10 knots using minimal fuel
- 2 x 16.5kva Seawasp generators run all the electronics you could ever need
- The full interior was refreshed in 2018 and is stylish yet functional
- This vessel boasts huge deck space, dining area / dance floor, large alfresco fly bridge, lounge area, two bathrooms, a bar and a commercial kitchen
- An additional feature is a 60ft giant water slide which is really appealing to our clients
The Business: - The vessel comes with all tax returns, bas statement & P/L for 19 years and is an ongoing very profitable business - Currently listed with every charter broker in Sydney Harbour and Gold Coast so you can hit the ground running - Charter bookings already confirmed through to Winter 2020 with more enquiries and bookings being made every week.
This vessel caters for all floating events. Whether it is a wedding, a corporate function or just a party with friends and family. - Full Liquor license held. Note that these are hard to attain and is rare benefit for running a charter boat on Sydney Harbour. - Long term ongoing berth at Balmain. Inclusive of car parking space and office. If you require further information or would like to arrange a viewing please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Contact Tomas Kutt +61 432 696 212 for your personal inspection!
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Parties interested in any Ray White Marine services and/or products should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Please contact Ray White Marine at +61 2 9818 8859
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 26.58 m
Beam: 4.0 m
Number of heads: 2
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.