1975 Hans Christian Cutter
- View Full Specifications
NEW TO MARKET MARCH 2020
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Indiantown, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 45,000
We know our listings inside and out. We have been aboard every boat we represent. If the person you are corresponding with has never been aboard this vessel, and lacks firsthand knowledge and details on your very first inquire you are not speaking with the listing broker(s).
A blue water classic.
It has the looks and the reputation of a true world cruiser.
The Hans Christian 36 is one of the most spacious well rounded boats in this size category. Perfect for the single hander, the couple, or a small family, this boat will cruise far or near with one or many.
This boat has been with the same owner since it was just over a year old and has afforded them a lifetime of wonderful memories. It is now time for the boat to create new memories with a new crew.
Many boats of this age and type have suffered from water leaks that have done a lot of damage to the interior. This boat has not. It appears to have stayed very water tight and the interior woodwork is better for it.
Updates and Upgrades:
Repowered in 2015 w. a 38hp Bata diesel w. 240 hours
Wood mast replaced with aluminum mast 2005
Chain plates replaced and moved outboard 2005
Rigging replaced 2005 some renewed again since then
Hardtop, Full Enclosure, Refrigeration, Extensive Ground Tackle, AIS and more.
This boat has only had two owners in its life and is ready for its next one.
The boat will be hauled and put in dry storage in April 2020. The mast is on deck as it will not clear the bridge leading up to the marina the boat will be stored in.
Please take a moment to visit the "Full Specs / Additional Details" to learn more about this vessel.
ALL PHOTOS TAKEN MARCH 2020
For more information please call 772.597.0707 or cell 349.1O25 (no text) to speak to the listing broker Joe.
Calling is the best way to reach us.
All showings are by appointment only so please call ahead.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hans Christian
Designer: Robert Perry
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 4 in
LWL: 32 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 10 in
Displacement: 22000 lbs
Ballast: 8000 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 38 HP
Engine Brand: Bata Marine
Year Built: 2015
Engine Model: 3-cylinder
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 240
Engine Power: 38 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (14 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
As you descend the companionway steps from the large and spacious cockpit a feeling of openness and spaciousness greets you.
To port is the well appointed galley with wonderful countertop space, multiples of drawers and lockers, large top loading refrigeration box, 3 burner stove with oven, double stainless steel sinks, and well thought out touches that make time in the galley feel effortless.
- Large wrap-around design
- Corian surfaces
- Teak sea rails on all edges
- Top loading 12v Refrigeration
- Gimbaled three-burner Stainless Steel LPG stove with oven
- Pot and pan locker under stove
- Double stainless steel sink
- Hot & cold pressure water tap
- Deluxe teak dish rack & cutlery drawers
- Large storage areas above & below counter
Starboard of the galley is the huge nav station and quarter berth featuring a large double berth, which doubles as the nav station seat. The nav table folds up to reveal a wonderful work bench complete with vice. The massive chart drawers below make for excellent storage. Above the nav table is the electronics area.
- Large table
- Electronics cabinet
- Owner installed equipment (see Electronics)
- Multiple chart stowage drawers and storage
Forward of the nav station and galley is the large and open main salon. The salon's facing settees allow for warm, friendly, face to face conversation. The storage below and behind them let you bring along everything you need and even a little you don't. Enjoy a proper meal with friends on the large gimbaled dining table. There is a U Shaped settee to port and a captain's berth and slide out settee to starboard. The teak and holly soles give the salon a rich feel. 6'4" headroom plus is nice for those on the tall side.
- Interior Cushions and Upholstery in good condition
- Pullout settee to starboard
- U shaped settee to port
- Teak cabinets & bookshelves outboard of both settees
- Large stowage areas behind & under each settee
- Large hanging locker w. shelf over (Shelving added in locker for better stowage options)
- Gimbaled salon table
- Unobstructed varnished teak & holly sole
- Large overhead butterfly hatch
- Numerous opening bronze ports
- Overhead hand rails
- Removable teak companionway ladder w. engine access
- Teak bulkheads, cabinetry, and trim with hand-rubbed varnish finish
- Teak louvered cabin & locker doors
- New interior headliner
- Teak & holly sole in main salon, and forward & aft cabins with varnish finish
Forward of the salon to port is the head featuring a large vanity, stainless sink, storage cabinets, and easy to clean walls.
Head separate stall shower:
- Electric drain pump
- Teak trim
- Large vanity with polished stainless steel sink
- Storage cabinets
Forward of the head is the private forward stateroom featuring a large 6'6" V-berth, hanging locker, and wonderful shelving. After a long day of sailing, or just some fun relaxing in the sun, the forward stateroom is a great place to rest and recharge for the exciting day ahead.
- Privacy doors to salon & head compartment.
- Large double V-berth w. full-length teak shelves outboard
- Large stowage lockers under V-berth
- Generous hanging locker w. shelf over
- Varnished teak and holly sole
U-shaped galley to port of the companionway.
- 12v Refrigeration w. split box and insulation
- Teak dish racks, pot storage, drawers
- Ample galley storage
- 2 burner stainless LPG stove & oven
- Double S.S.sinks
- H&C pressure water & manual pump
- Trash bin, towel racks
- Standard Horizon VHF w. DSC
- Furuno GPS not a Plotter
- Depth, & Speed
- Autohelm Belt Driven Autopilot
- Ritchie Compass
- CD/AM/FM Radio Stereo System
- AIS receiver
- (1) Group 31 Battery for Engine 2020
- (2) Group 31 House Batteries NEED REPLACEMENT
- 2 110v Solar panels
- Solar charge controller
- Engine Alternator
- Battery Charger
- Deluxe electric panels
- Four-way battery switch
- AC 30 amp dockside power system and GFI protection
- Circuit breakers for DC & AC systems
- DC & AC gauges
- Numerous interior outlets
- Numerous 12V interior lamps and three courtesy lamps
- High-intensity running lights
- 6 Gal. Water heater
- Pressure water system
- Hot & cold water tap in galley & head
- Manual water pump in galley
- LPG stove system w. remote solenoid shutoff
- Marine head with sanitation hose, direct overboard discharge or bypass valve into holding tank
- 14 gallon (US) holding tank w. sealed interior, deck pump out fitting
- 100 gallon (US) welded s.s. fresh water tank w. deck fill
- 60 gallon (US) fuel tank w. shutoff valve, and deck fill
- Fuel & water tankage below cabin sole maximizing storage space & minimizing trim changes
- Deck fittings for water, fuel, waste - stainless steel w. deck key
- Electric bilge pump w. auto switch
- Manual bilge pump - heavy duty (1 1-2" hose) not mounted
The large aft cockpit is perfect for entertaining, relaxing and commanding the vessel. The helm is well laid out with engine controls and electronics in easy reach.
- Hardtop with enclosure
- Cockpit shade screening
- Cockpit Cushions
- Edson rack & pinion direct system with wheel brake
- Teak wheel
- Single lever Engine controls
- Emergency tiller
- Pedestal mounted compass
The deck layout is functional and easy to traverse making moving about under sail or at anchor safe and effortless. Anchoring is made easy with a wonderful windlass and ground tackle package.
- 45# CQR Anchor w. 100' Chain & 200' Rode
- 30# Bruce Anchor w. Chain & Rode
- 75 lb. Danforth style Anchor w. rode
- Bronze oversized Manual Windlass
- Welded stainless steel double bow rail & stern rail
- Stainless Steel Stanchions
- Double lifelines w. side gates
- Full-length teak cabin top hand rails
- Two stainless steel anchor rollers w. chocks and hinged deck pipes to forepeak
- Four mooring cleats
- Two spring line cleats
- Chocks & stainless steel chafe guards
- Multiple Opening bronze ports
- Butterfly deck hatch
- Large forepeak with overhead deck pipes, drain to bilge, and center divider
- Contoured cockpit seats
- Seat hatches with hasps and locks
- Raised helm seat
- Molded teak sliding companionway hatch w. sea hood
- Companionway teak doors
- LPG cylinders mounted on deck
Sails and Rigging
Keel stepped anodized aluminum Mast 2005
- Tan bark Main Sail (good cond.)
- Main sail cover
- Pro Furl roller furling
- 110 Furling Genoa (good cond.)
- Hank on Staysail (very good cond.)
- Standing Rigging Reported Changed 2005 some later
- Chain Plates Reported Changed 2005
- Genoa gear, including tracks, blocks, sheets and furling system
- Custom Yacht brand 28 Series sheet winches
- Custom Yacht brand 16 Series halyard winches
- Midboom sheeting for unobstructed cockpit
- Main sheet traveler
- Adjustable topping lift
- 38 hp Bata Marine three-cylinder, fresh water cooled, diesel NEW 2015 only 240 hrs.
- Rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed
- 3-blade prop
- Fuel filter / water separator
- Engine intake strainer
- Recessed cockpit instrument panel
- Engine control mounted on helm seat
Boat will be stored on the hard from April 2020 till fall and may be shrink wrapped. The mast is on deck because it is too tall to clear the bridges leading to the marina it is going to be stored at.
Written copy and photos contained in this listing are the sole property of Listing Broker excluding information or photos provided by the manufacturer or seller. Any reproduction in part or as a whole without written permission is prohibited.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.