1973 Pearson 36
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Rockland, ME
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 41,500
A Bill Shaw design that was a proven class winner of many races in her day, they are one of the most attractive production boats to come out of the seventies. When not racing, she has generous accommodations and is perfect for family and friends.The design offers a spacious cockpit in which to enjoy her surprisingly good performance. 'Jean Louise' went through a full refit by her current owner who is moving up in size. Most of her interior is custom, with mahogany woodwork, finished in satin varnish and is extremely well done. Her condition belies her age! See a full list of upgrades and equipment in the Additional Information section.
Please contact Gordon Reed at (207) 371-2343 or (207) 650-4167
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 36 ft 8 in
Beam: 11 ft 8 in
LWL: 29 ft 1 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Displacement: 13500 lbs
Ballast: 6100 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 55 ft 0 in
Total Power: 24 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3GM30F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 24 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Plastic (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (20 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (42 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Depthsounder - Raymarine ST 60
Log-speedometer - Raymarine ST 60
Wind speed and direction - Raymarine ST 60
Plotter - Raymarine C series wide screen
Autopilot - Raymarine wheel pilot
GPS - Raymarine
VHF - Raymarine
Radar - Raymarine Digital
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Oven - Tasco 3 burner LP with oven
Refrigerator - Sea Frost
Shore power inlet
Inverter - Victron 3000 watt
Bimini Top - with enclosure
1. Yanmar 3GM30F serviced every year. New injector pump 2019.
1. New shaft and stuffing box 2017
20 gallon diesel fuel tank.
1. Marine AC/DC panel.
1. Balmar 70-80 alternator with 1. ARS-5 Regulator
1. BUSS MRCB 100amp disconnect.
2. 800CCA, 200AH House Batteries
1. Marine 1000MCA engine battery
1. Victron 3000 watt invertor
1. Victron precision monitor
1. 30 amp 50 foot Shore power cords and adapters
1. Raymarine SPX5AP autopilot
1. Raymarine ST6002 controler
1. Raymarine ST4000 Wheel drive
1. Raymarine Fluxgate compass
1. Ray marine VHF radio with auto distress at nav station
2. Portable VHF radios.
1. Shakespeare Marine TV antenna
1. Samsung 24" flatscreen TV
1. Magma 15" LPG BBQ
1. Trident Marine Aluminum LPG fuel tank
5. Seacox HD bronze thru-hulls
1. carbon monoxide detector
Seafrost marine refrigeration
1. Custom Aluminum LPG vented storage box.
1. Custom aluminum mast for radar, TV, aux VHF and flag
1. Jabsco 36800 Auto fresh water pump system
2. custom plastic fresh water tanks
2. Custom stainless steel traveler brackets.
1. Sony stereo system with 4 speakers
1. custom bimini and cockpit enclosure with insect screens
New fans, cabin lighting, insect screens,
1. Tasco SS 3 burner stove/oven
1. Cabin heater.
1. Jabsco Marine head with 15 gallon holding tank and deck mounted pump out.
1. Custom SS bathroom sink and vanity.
2. oil lanterns
1. Custom dinning table seats six.
1. Custom coffee table for two.
All new operable port lights with insect screens.
1. new forward hatch.
2 anchors with anchor chain and rode
2 USCG approved fire extinguishers.
5 Life jackets.
Required USCG Placards.
1. First aid kit.
1. Automatic electric bilge pump
1. Manual electric bilge pump.
1. Manual bilge pump (operate in cockpit)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.