1967 Grand Banks 32 Sedan
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Bainbridge Island, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 29,000
The GB 32 has been perfect for gunkholing the NW waters since this design came out and still is. This vessel has been used for many years just for that purpose, now she must move on to a new owner.
A modern classic, the GB 32 is one of the most popular small trawler designs ever produced. A total of 861 were produced - a fair testament to their great popularity - and used models are always in demand.
Powered with a single 6-cylinder Lehman diesel, owners report long hours of 7-knot cruising at 3 GPH and a range of 500+ miles.
A full length skeg protects the underwater gear, and hard chines help to stabilize the ride.
Below, the 32's straightforward and practical cabin layout will satisfy the requirements of a cruising family.
Grand Banks 32's are dependable seaworthy cruisers with immense eye appeal, great popularity and excellent resale values.
Boat house kept, the covered moorage on Bainbridge Island is available with the purchase!
Contact: James King: 206-718-6361 to arrange a showing.
Please contact Murray Fiander at (360) 697-4000
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 31 ft 11 in
Beam: 11 ft 6 in
LWL: 30 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 9 in
Dry Weight: 17000 lbs
Total Power: 120 HP
Engine Brand: Ford Lehman 6 Cylinder
Year Built: 1967
Engine Model: 6D380
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 7541
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 120 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (110 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (225 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 3
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Outboard engine brackets
- A bulkhead mounted diesel Newport Dickinson heater
- A Red Dot heater
- Chronometer and Barometer
- Galley with a stainless steel sink with pressure hot and cold water and an Adler Barbour refrigerator
- A Magic Chef four burner propane range with oven
- Xantrex Battery monitor
- Racor vacuum gauge at helm
- Morse marine engine controls in pilothouse and flybridge
- Raymarine L365 Fishfinder at helm
- Raytheon VHF at helm
- Garmin GPS Map 4208 plotter/radar at helm - 2007
- Xintrex propane fume detections system
- JVC Stereo with speakers in main salon
- Ritchie compass at helm
- V-berth with hanging locker and ensuite head
- Vacuflush marine head with shower and macerator
- Electric bilge pumps x 2
- Hot water tank
- Newmar 1000H Pro Series electric anchor windlass
- Hunter Douglas blinds in main salon
- Weaver Stand-off brackets on swim step for tender
- Sorensen hard dinghy on swim step
- Recently replaced canvas cover for flybridge
- All service and maintenance receipts and records for the past 20 years
- All owner manuals are onboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.