1967 C&C Invader
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Irvington, VA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 35,000
This is a very special boat----Not to be missed!
Total Restoration that far exceeds a new boat.
All work professionally done--- to the highest standards.
Entire boat is Awlgripped
Boat is in "Pristine Condition"
Restoration details and improvements are as follows from 1993----1999
- Replaced decks with new coring and fiberglass.
- Reinforcement of Hull to Deck Joint
- Re-designed Bulwarks for new lifelines and hardware.
- New Stainless Chain Plates---- move to outside of hull.
- New standing rigging
- New stainless steel hand rails (interior / exterior)
- 9 new opening ports ( Bomar with screens)
- 2 new overhead hatches
- New custom Bow Pulpit, Dolphin Striker, and anchor rollers installed.
- New CQR anchor with 260' chain
- New Delta anchor with 200" of nylon rode.
- New Simpson Lawrence electric windlass with foot switches and wash down.
- New traveler installed on solid FG beam
- New steering cable, new stainless steel fuel tank, and new battery boxes for 2 4-D batteries.
- All new 12v / 110v marine wiring with circuit breakers and GFDI receptacles
- Additional lighting installed in engine area and lazarettes.
- Navigation station built with lighting, VHF radio, Battery switch, electrical panel. and additional room for additions.
- Insulated icebox---made ready for refrigeration.
- Galley built with Origo 2 burner stove (non pressurized), Micowave, new SS sink with fresh water and salt water manual pumps.
- All thru-hulls changes out to bronze with easy access.
- New mast wiring with new disconnects
- New head with SS holding tank
- New forward vee berth and pilot berth with lee-cloths and lee board.
- New mast head, mast step, spreaders, spreader lights, anchor/steaming/running lights with masthead tri-color.
- New Full batten Mainsail with Harken Batt-Cars and 3 reef points
- New 120 Genoa RF
- New lazy jacks.
- All new bronze ST winches positioned for single handed sailing.
- New rudder shaft and cutlass bearing.
- New instruments and auto-pilot installed
- New Solar panel
Items done from 2003-----2005
- New 3 blade prop installed along with aperture size increase.
- Barrier coat done on bottom
- Awlgrip Painted on hull, decks, cockpit, inside the hull, and mast and boom.
- New Yanmar 30 hp diesel ( 280 hours) with new cutlass bearing for shaft.
- Twin Racor Fuel Filters with vacuum gauge and switching lever.
- Bonded Mast, stays, engine, and thru hulls
- Re-wires windlass
- New Dodger and Bimini enclosure curtains (2010)
- All new interior cushions (2012)
- New 4-D batteries (2019)
- All components, sea cocks, and electric systems have easy inspection access.
Boat has been stored on land and shrink wrapped each winter along with proper winterization and maintenance done to the highest degree.
Price reduced to $35,000.00
Boat has just gone into Winter Storage and is currently
"On The Hard" for viewing.
Please contact Master User at 804-438-6443
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: C&C Design Group
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 9 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Ballast: 3800 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
Dry Weight: 10550 lbs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: 3YM30F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 280
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Fiberglass (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (18 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (20 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 5
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 4
Autopilot - Nexus
Wind speed and direction - Nexus
Depthsounder - Nexus
Compass - Ritchie
Plotter - Garmin
Log-speedometer - Nexus
Fully battened mainsail
Furling genoa - 120 Genoa on RF
Spinnaker pole - Wisker pole
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Sea water pump
Shore power inlet - 30 amp with shorepower cord
Electrical Circuit: 12V
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.