1966 Barge Marine Construction Package
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Juneau, AK
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 259,000
USA Registered. Northern Joon Barge and Crane Marine Construction Package. 150' x 42' - A complete marine construction package with an incredible list of supporting boats and equipment. Including: An American 875 C crane, 17' boom boat with John Deere diesel, 16' HD aluminum workboat with 90 hp Mercury outboard, a Multiquip diesel genset and other pieces of equipment and tools. Value reported at over 500K USD.
Need a quick sale so bring your offers.
File Number: WS5337
Contact the Listing Broker:
Carl Pearson - email@example.com
See more details at - www.pacificboatbrokers.com\used-boats-for-sale\WS5337\work-barge-and-crane.asp
Please contact our Head Office - Toll Free at 1-877-448-0010
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Northern Joon Barge & Crane
LOA: 150 ft 0 in
Beam: 42 ft 0 in
- Located Juneau AK
- Built 1966 by Jensen Machine, Oregon
- 150' x 42' x 11'3"
- All welded steel hull and deck with raked bow and stern
- American 975C lattice boom crawler crane, 60 ton with 100' boom
- Includes jib boom
- 16' Heavy Duty Aluminum work boat, covered center pilot controls with 90 hp Mercury O/B
- 17' boom boat w/ Perkins 354 6 cylinder diesel power
- Multiquip DCA60SSA-1 diesel genset - 240/480 V 3 phase
- Lister 2 cylinder genset (Operates halogen lights)
- Onan / Cummins 20kW generator
- Vulcan 06 air pile hammer
- 300A Multiquip DC welder
- 500A Miller Trailblazer 302 portable welder
- Plasma cutter
- Two 500 gallon double walled fuel tanks
- OSHA approved man basket
- Magnum light plant
- 40' container workshack outfitted with electric panel, fluorescent lights, overhead heater, overhead door, man door, windows, work bench, storage
- 20' steel container for rigging / hazmat. Outfitted with electric panel, fluorescent lights, overhead heater, vertical air compressor
- 20' and 40' heavy duty shipping platforms
- Portable duck pond spill containment boom
- Work platform float
- Towing bridle
- 10,000 lb. anchor complete with mooring buoy and chain-line
- 12,000 lb. anchor complete with mooring buoy and chain-line
- Quality rigging equipment (straps, chains, blocks, etc.)
- Miscellaneous items including power drills, sawzalls, hammer tackers, circular saws, metal saw, vices.
- Grinders, portable air compressors, portable trash pumps, diesel heaters, jackhammer, pallet jack, sets of hand tools, welding accessories, oxy-acetylene tanks, power cords, cyclone construction fencing, etc.
- 2016 Survey
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Pacific Boat Brokers Inc.
Todd Shipyard Built
Anchorage, AK, United States
cheap and easy