1966 Allied Seabreeze Yawl
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Ipswich, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 19,990
PERELANDRA Hull #46
Complete cruising package !
Designed after the famous centerboard racer FINISTERRE, she is fast as well as comfortable. Her shallow draft (3.5ft) opens up a vast array of cruising grounds not accessible to deep-draft vessels.
Her hull is solid fiberglass and she has a full keel, which provides protection to the propeller and peace of mind for possible grounding. With her solid bronze centerboard fully extended she draws 7 feet, which provides safety and stability offshore. Allieds are relatively rare, and thus never developed the brand recognition of their counterparts, including (Hinckley Bermuda 40, Pilot 35, Pearson 35, Bristol 35 and Cal 40).
Please contact Peter Sterrett at 401 644-8395
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 34 ft 6 in
Beam: 10 ft 3 in
Number of heads: 1
V forward, three berths amidships with 6" foam bunk cushions, dinette amidships which is convertible to a double berth, with single berth opposite with 4" foam cushions
3" Vinyl-Covered custom cockpit cushions (New 2017)
Enclosed head w/new Jabsco "Quiet-flush" Electric toilet and 6 gal holding tank.
Head sink with pressurized freshwater supply
Six opening ports with screens
Assorted stowage lockers, bins, book shelves and drawers.
Teak interior woodwork
HULL AND DECK
* Bronze centerboard with 3/16" 316 Stainless steel wire rope lifting pennant and cockpit-mounted winch.
* 7/8" shaft with 3-bladed solid propeller
* Aluminum mast with SS rigging
* Bow and Stern SS rails
* Double lifelines w/Port and Strb gates
* SS Dorade's
* 6 Aluminum opening ports
* Teak - Toerails,coachroof handrails, companionway trim and cockpit coaming
* Custom Teak cockpit grate
* CQR 20# anchor 275' 3/4" double-braid rode
* Danforth 20H anchor 275' 3/4" three-strand rode
* Herreshoff folding stock anchor
* 2 Lewmar 43 AST 2-Spd Primary winches
* 2 Lewmar 40 AST 2-Spd Secondary winches
* 1 Lewmar 16A 2 Spd Genoa halyard winch with Lewmar line clutch
* 1 Lewmar 8A 1-Spd Main halyard winch with Lewmar line clutch
* Edson Wheel steering 22' Leather-covered wheel with wheel mounted self steering
* Tall pedestal guard w/Edson display pod (i70 and Tacktick MN30 Display)
* Pedestal mount throttle and gearshift
* Hood marine dodger and mainsail cover (2009)
* Hella NaviLED sidelights
* Hella LED Spreader lights
* Aquasignal series 43 mast-mounted steaming light
* Aquasignal masthead acnhor light 34000-7
* Coachroof mounted chocks for 7' Pearson dinghy (Included in sale)
* Original bow and stern pulpits
SAILS, RIGGING, CANVAS
* Hood Marine canvas Dodger and sail covers (2009)
* Schaefer 2100 Roller Furling
* Doyle 130% Genoa with luff tape for furler (1999)
* 110% Genoa with luff tape for furler
* Working and Storm Jib both (Hank On)
* Custom Adjustable/removable Lazy-Jacks
* Mainsail with 2 reef points
* Mizzen sail
* Mizzen Staysail with mizzen mast and boom hardware for flying sail
* Spinnaker gear, reaching strut and forespar whisker pole adjustable 12'-22' UXP- UTR ends new (2013)
* Tri-radial Spinnaker
* Asymetrical Spinnaker
* Harken Mainsheet Traveler
* 6 Bete-Fleming Ash shroud rollers
* Origo 6000 two-burner non-pressurized alcohol stove and oven.
* Stainless Steel sink with pressurized seawater.
* Chartplotter Raymarine A-75 MFD (2014)
* Raymarine Color Radar RD418HD / Mizzen Mount (2014)
* Seatalk Next Generation data network
* VHF Raymarine Class B AIS650 (Seatalk next generation data network)
* ICOM M-504 Rear remote with mount
* Actisense NGW-1STNG NMEA-STNG gateway interface
* Ticktack T101 wind w/T122 NMEA Interface
* Raymarine ST-60 Depth and Speed w/iTC5 Digital interface
* Raymarine Autopilot SP X-5 w/ST 6000 Control head
* Fresh Water - 1 plastic (37 gallons)
* Fuel Tank - 1 Monel (30 gallons)
* Holding Tank - 1 Plastic (6 gallons)
* Atomic 4 - Freshwater Cooled w/ electric fuel pump (Installed some time during the 1990's.
* Balmar 6-series "Smath Ready" Alternator
* Balmar ARS-4 external regulator
* West marine battery combiner relay
* Link 20 battery to battery monitor
* 2 NAPA Group 27 Dual purpose batteries with in parallel for house service
* 1 NAPA Group 27 Dual purpose battery for engine start
* Miller Marine Canvas custom winter cover and 1" conduit frame (Note cover is past useful lifetime, frame being used for shrinkwrap cover in 2019-2020)
* 6 SB-2 Brownell sailboat Jackstands, one with bow support V.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.