- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Mystic, CT
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 575,000
This exceptional Riva Aquarama Super has had the best of care from a devoted owner for over 25 years. She has been stored inside and was last launched in 2008 but has had periodic engine maintainence and care since.
In preparation for going to market, deck and hull were given several coats of varnish and the bottom sanded and painted. Motors were started and all mechanics and electrics were tested and proven.
Please contact Robert Rodgers at (860) 536-7776
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 28 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 8 in
Dry Weight: 6270 lbs
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Fuel Tanks: (180 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 8
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- In the Mid-1980's the bottom was wooded, completely re-fastened with silicon-bronze fasteners, epoxied and glassed with 10oz cloth.
- Current engine hours from complete re-build is less than 200 hours.
- New cutlass bearings in struts
- SS Tanks removed, and steam cleaned
- All Italian fittings replaced with U.S.
- Electical system completely revised
- New Propellers
- 396 ci Corvette engines with all original RIVA fittings
- Spare set of new Corvette heads for motors
- All RIVA hardware and fittings inlcuded.
- Custom fitted cover
- Three fresh coats of varnish, 2012.
- Bottom painted, Interlux CRC Shark White, 2012
Other Boats from R.B. Rodgers Yacht Sales
Custom Carbon Fiber
Carpenter Custom Yachts
Van Ki Pass
Mystic, CT, United States
Unknown, CT, United States
Noank, CT, United States
Rouses Point, NY, United States