1964 Custom Enoch Winslow Open Bass Boat
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Marion, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 19,900
This is the perfect "iconic" Buzzards Bay open fisherman or "cocktail" cruise launch. She is in excellent condition as she is owned by a fastidious boatyard owner. Anyone for fishing for striped bass off Cuttyhunk? She is ready to take you. Thank you for your interest.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 46 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Enoch Winslow
Designer: Enoch Winslow
LOA: 25 ft 0 in
Beam: 7 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Displacement: 8000 lbs
Total Power: 220 HP
Engine Brand: Crusader
Year Built: 1988
Engine Model: 305
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 220 HP
HULL AND DECK:
- Painted dark green hull, white bottop, red bottom.
- 2005 cold molded fiberglass skin over Phillip mahogany planking on white oak frames, bronze fastened.
- Then 3 layers of 1/8" red cedar set in West System epoxy.
- Self bailing cockpit.
- Fir spray rails, sheathed in fiberglass cloth and screwed into chine log.
- Cockpit sole is fiberglass and epoxy over 3/4" marine plywood.
- Decks and foredeck are fiberglass over plywood, painted gray.
- Two cockpit tiller steering stations, one forward and one aft.
- Two stern swivel seats aft.
Fuel: 50 gallons in 2-25 gallon aluminum tanks (1990's).
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single 1988 Crusader 305, 220 hp gas engine, FWC, with approximately 839 hours.
- Engine housed in insulated engine box.
- Borg Warner 1.5:1 Velvet Drive reduction gear.
- 1 1/4" S/S shaft.
- 4 bladed 17x19 bronze prop.
- Prop protected by bronze skeg.
- Bilge blower.
- Cruising speed: 14-16 knots @ 2800-3000 RPM @ 1/2 gpm.
- 2016 Two Group 27 lead acid Deka batteries.
- None; storage cubby forward.
- Garmin 340C fishfinder.
- Garmin 541S GPS Map.
- ICOM M45 VHF radio.
- 5" Danforth White binnacle compass (rebuilt), with cover.
- 5 rod holders.
- Rule 1100 bilge pump with float switch.
- Portable fire extinguisher.
- 2 pedestal seats in aft cockpit.
COMMENTS: This is the perfect "iconic" Buzzards Bay open fisherman or "cocktail" cruise launch. She is in excellent condition as she is owned by a fastidious boatyard owner. Anyone for fishing for striped bass off Cuttyhunk? She is ready to take you. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Gray & Gray Yachts
"Bud" McIntosh Cutter
Yarmouth, ME, United States
42 Classic Trawler
Marion, MA, United States
Sedan Hardtop Cruiser
Marion, MA, United States
Brooklin, ME, United States
Wasque 26 Hardtop Cruiser
Niantic, CT, United States
Downeast Flybridge Cruiser
Dover, NH, United States