1961 Custom Cruise Ship
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 5,500,000
This is a beautiful 501’ Classic Cruise Ship that that was fully rebuilt in 2013. Public spaces and accommodations were full renewed and are like new. Passengers can enjoy full cruise ship amenities. The ship is fully ocean capable and yet can enter many ports that newer and larger mega ships cannot visit. The ship is very well priced and represents a great value and opportunity for a boutique cruise line.
Please contact Robert Lager at 516-767-0141
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 501 ft 0 in
Cruising Speed: 16 knots
GRT: 9,563 tons
Speed: 16 knots
This 501’ Classic Cruise Ship is a rare find; a sleek, jewel-like gem that harks back to the great ocean liners of old, with a classic, balanced profile and a hull deep enough to make her a good sea boat. Almost awash with old world courtesy and charm, this vessel will take you back on a voyage to the classic era of glamorous ocean sojourns.
Once used as the private yacht, she measures in at a little over 9,500 tons, and is a compact 501’ long. Six decks accommodate up to about 550 passengers,looked after by a crew of155.
The deck that surrounds the aft outdoor pool is beautifully furnished and, like the rest of the ship, it is impeccably maintained. Long, sweeping promenades lined with deck chairs invite you to unwind, and take a rest from the superb cuisine featured in both main restaurants.
She is a lively, intimate ship that will captivate anyone with even an ounce of romance in them. Proud and well served, she has all the modern conveniences a passenger could want, all wrapped up in a beautifully presented gift box that takes passengers on what will be, no doubt, one of the most epic adventures of a lifetime.
All the guest cabins were completely refurbished as new in 2013.
- Total of 255 cabins, 167 outside and 71 inside,12single
- Category 10 suites have picture windows, some lower beds that convert to doubles, TV and fridge in separate sitting area, and private facilities
- All other categories have lower beds (not all convert to a double configuration) and private facilities
- Category 4 cabins are inside, some convert lower beds to a double, and private facilities
The entire deck with the entertainment area was rebuilt as new in 2013 and is beautifully appointed and in new condition. It is very open and visually very pleasing.
- Main show lounge with floor shows, dancing and live entertainment
- Bar for pre-dinner cocktails with sweeping views out over the bow
- Small, highly styled casino
- Late night disco
- Two restaurants offering gourmet international cuisine
- Buffet as an alternative venue for breakfast and lunch
- Beautifully styled pool and deck
- Elegant, partially enclosed promenade decks
- Fitness center
- Two spas
- Card room
- Duty free shop
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Lager Yacht Brokerage Corporation
Unknown, United Kingdom