1956 Hillyard Masthead cutter
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- south coast, Ireland
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 34,900 Tax Paid (US$ 39,482)
A very well looked after yacht in excellant condition inside and out. 5/berths with standing headroom throughout.
Viewing is a must, Recent survey available
Please contact at +353 (0) 1 2878334
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 11.58 m
Engine Brand: Beta
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: (225 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (425 Liters)
Length at Waterline: 30
Max Draft: 6
Total Power: 43hp
Carvel construction mahoganey planking on oak timbers,copper fastened.Fiberglass sheathed decks.cast iron keel.Lead internal ballast.Mild steel keel bolts.
- 60ah start battery.110ah domestic battery.power management system.
- spruce mast deck stepped in tabernacle with stainless steel standing rigging.Slab reefing on mainsail.Rollar reefing headsail.
- 2 lewmar 40 sheet winches
1999 Nasa Depth,log and speed. setrel and plastimo compass. Cooker and Isotemp fridge(2000). Baby Blake head. Refleks diesel canin heating. fresh water pressure system with calorifier.
- 1999 Crusader mainsail,Jib,storm jib,cruising chute. 1979 McWilliams flying staysail and genoa.
- Wheel cable steering with emergency tiller.
2002 Lofrans electric anchor windlass with 25kg CQR and 15kg Bruce anchor. 70mtrs of chain.
- Boarding ladder
- deck light
- electric bildge pump
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from BJ Marine