1944 Custom Russell Rathbone
- View Full Specifications
PRICE REDUCED !!!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Portland, OR
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 34,950
NAVICULA, a Classic Cruiser by Russell Rathbone
Seattle, Washington in 1944
Known prior as Rascal and Patsea II, purchased by present owner in 2005 and spent 1 1/2 years restoring her.
The updating was not stopped there, it has continued all these years!
Looking for a "complete restoration/updates" ready to cruise ?
Moored in a FRESHWATER boathouse!
See the complete list under "features", pictures are CURRENT!
I WORK FOR YOU, whether Buying or Selling !
Jim Taylor Cell 360-901-1293 jimT@irwinyachtsales.com
Irwin Yacht Sales-Portland/Seattle503-381-5467 Office
Whether Buying or Selling---I Work For You !!
Please contact Jim Taylor at (360) 901-1293
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Other
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 9 ft 6 in
LWL: 34 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Total Power: 115 HP
Engine Brand: Chrysler
Year Built: 1990
Engine Model: Crown Flathead
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 437
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 115 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 10 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (78 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (76 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (22 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
- Two Forward Port/Starboard berths
- Port Couch folds for Single Berth
- Starboard Dinette folds for 3/4 Berth
- Two Hanging Lockers
- Multiple Drawers
- Wallas Diesel/Kerosene two Burner Stove
- Refrigerator with isolated Compressor
- Porcelain Sink-Single
- Two Flexible Fresh Water Bags Under Bunks-78 Gals
- Rebuilt Groco K Toilet
- 22 Gallon Holding Tank
- Shower-Hand Held with Pump
- Shower Pan with Pump
- Hot Water 120v/Engine Heat-11 Gal
- Completely rewired by ABYC electrician-NEW Panels & Breakers
- Magma-Sine 2000 Watt Inverter
- Two L-16 Deep Cycle House Batteries
- 1 12v Starting Battery
- DC Volt Meter
- AC Multimeter
- Chrysler Crown Flathead 6-115hp
- 1950's Block obtained by previous owner
- Completely Rebuilt by Bearing Services in 1990's
- 437 Hours Since Overhaul
- Raymarine C-80 GPS
- Raymarine Radar
- VHF Icom
- Gas Fume Detector
- Depth & Speed Standard Horizon
- Multiple Planks Replaced & Stem Completely Rebuilt-DRY
- Hardware Re-Chromed
- Canvas Tops Replaced
- Cockpit Sole replaced with Varnished Straight Grain Fir
- Original Throttle/Choke
- Original Manual "Shifter Bar"
- Wallas Diesel Heater
- Ice Box Conversion to Refrigerator
- Anchor-Fortress Aluminum FX-18
- Magma Propane Barbeque
Disclaimer & Exclusions
Any and all personal property is excluded from the sale of the vessel unless specifically listed and included in the listing specifications reference above. Personal property may be all equipment or gear that is not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, entertainment equipment, fishing equipment, Direct TV Receivers, recreational equipment, tools, and personal appliances. Pictures may depict owners personal property and are not meant to convey these items are included in the sale of the vessel unless specifically listed herein.
The Listing Broker offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
A TRUE RESTORED/UPDATED CLASSIC !
cheap and easy