- Listing Date: New to Old
- Listing Date: Old to New
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 1965 Hinckley 40-BermudaUS$129,000San Diego, CaliforniaGalati Yacht Sales California, Inc. – San Diego
- 1968 Rhodes ReliantUS$49,000Milton, VermontBruce Hill Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 1959 Concordia YawlUS$98,000Brooklin, MaineYachting Solutions
- 1975 Tartan 34CUS$20,000Charlotte, VermontBruce Hill Yacht Sales, Inc.
1981 Alberg 37US$40,689*Price Drop: US$14,210 (Sep 6)North Vancouver, British Columbia37ft - 1981
1981 Alberg 29US$28,905*Shippagan, New Brunswick29ft - 1981
1974 Alberg 37US$20,752*Victoria, British Columbia37ft - 1974
1965 Alberg 35US$14,900*Clear Lake Shores, Texas35ft - 1965
1963 Alberg 35US$15,900*Marina Del Rey, California35ft - 1963
* Price displayed is based on today's currency conversion rate of the listed sales price. Boats Group does not guarantee the accuracy of conversion rates and rates may differ than those provided by financial institutions at the time of transaction.
Alberg is a yacht brand that currently has 5 yachts for sale on YachtWorld, including 0 new vessels and 5 used yachts, listed by experienced yacht brokers mainly in the following countries: Canada and United States. The selection of models featured on YachtWorld spans a spectrum of sizes and lengths, encompassing vessels measuring from 29 feet to 37 feet.
Type of yachts by Alberg
This boat builder presents a variety of hull types: . These hull variations are commonly employed for cherished and time-honored boating pursuits like a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Alberg equips models listed with inboard drive power options, available with diesel and gas propulsion systems.
Famous for their Cruisers, Sloop and Yawl, Alberg boats, in general, exhibit favorable attributes such as a deeper-depth draft and generally wider beam, which contribute to their widespread popularity and are a favorite for various activities such as a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities.
How much do Alberg boats cost?
Alberg boats for sale on YachtWorld are listed for a swath of prices from $14,900 on the relatively more affordable end, with costs up to $40,762 for the highly-specialized, bespoke models.
What Alberg model is the best?
Some of the most popular Alberg models currently listed include: 35, 37 and 29. Alberg models are available through yacht brokers, dealers, and brokerages on YachtWorld. The listings encompass a range of years, starting from 1963 models up to 1981.