- Listing Date: New to Old
- Listing Date: Old to New
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2016 Back Cove 37 DowneastUS$545,000Norwalk, ConnecticutPetzolds Norwalk Cove Marina
- 2023 Greenline 40 Hybrid - Great LoopUS$799,000Miami, FloridaYSI-The New River
- 1995 Grand Banks Eastbay 38 EXUS$195,000Shelter Island Heights, New YorkEssex Boat Works
- 2005 Albin 28 Tournament ExpressUS$95,000Bellingham, WashingtonBellingham Yacht Sales
2008 Legacy 32US$285,000*US $2,405/moMarion, Massachusetts32ft - 2008
2008 Sea Ray 48 SundancerUS$469,000*US $3,958/moLake Ozark, Missouri48ft - 2008
2016 Grady-White Canyon 336US$238,500*Price Drop: US$27,076 (Aug 31)US $2,013/moGulf Shores, Alabama33ft - 2016
2020 Steiger Craft 23DVMiami with Yamaha 300US$110,000*US $928/moBelle Haven, Virginia23ft - 2020
2012 Fortier 33US$365,000*US $3,080/moSebastian, Florida33ft - 2012
2007 Rampage 38 ExpressUS$285,000*US $2,405/moJupiter, Florida39ft - 2007
2021 Evolve 400 HTUS$389,900*Price Drop: US$5,000 (Sep 2)US $3,290/moTarpon Springs, Florida40ft - 2021
- Certified Professional Yacht Brokers (CPYB) meet high industry standards, strict CPYB criteria, and passed an extensive exam.
2008 Sea Ray 47 Sedan BridgeUS$449,900*US $3,797/moBarrington, Rhode Island47ft - 2008
1999 Cape Fear 47 Custom Carolina SportfishUS$274,999*Stamford, Connecticut47ft - 1999
2017 BlackJack 224 BayUS$77,777*US $656/moBeaufort, North Carolina22ft - 2017
2011 Pershing 64 MOTOR YACHTUS$1,399,000*US $11,806/moDania Beach, Florida64ft - 2011
- Certified Professional Yacht Brokers (CPYB) meet high industry standards, strict CPYB criteria, and passed an extensive exam.Video
2017 Jersey Cape 45 FlybridgeUS$799,900*Price Drop: US$99,100 (Apr 6)US $6,751/moSaint Petersburg, Florida45ft - 2017
2001 Maxum 3700 SCRUS$74,950*Price Drop: US$5,000 (Jul 20)Norfolk, Virginia37ft - 2001
2024 Benetti Oasis 34MUS$4,630,821*US $39,081/moSeattle, Washington112ft - 2024
2012 Grady-White 330 ExpressUS$249,000*Price Drop: US$20,900 (Aug 14)US $2,101/moSeattle, Washington33ft - 2012
* Price displayed is based on today's currency conversion rate of the listed sales price. Boats Group does not guarantee the accuracy of conversion rates and rates may differ than those provided by financial institutions at the time of transaction.
Boats and Yachts in United States
YachtWorld presently offers 37,909 yachts for sale in United States from experienced yacht brokers and new boat dealers who can often offer various warranty packages for your yacht along with loans and financing options. Of these listings there are 14,575 new vessels and 23,334 used boats and yachts for sale right now. These include 5,842 yachts listed for sale in United States in the past month alone.
In the last 30 days, the most popular, trending classes of yachts for sale in United States were Center Console, Cruisers, Motor Yachts, Trawler and Cruisers while the top viewed manufacturers in the region were Beneteau, Catalina, Custom, Hatteras and Sea Ray. Yacht builders with the highest amount of listings in United States are Sea Ray, Boston Whaler, Beneteau, Regal and Grady-White. Motorized yachts are more common than sailboats in United States with 29,874 powerboats listed for sale right now, versus 4,134 listings for sailboats.
Yacht prices in United States
Prices for yachts in United States start at $4,557 for the lowest priced boats, up to $6,604,148 for the most expensive listings, with an average overall yacht value of $134,647.
When exploring what type of boat or yacht to buy on YachtWorld, remember to consider carefully a number of important key factors including the vessel's age, condition and location. Also be sure to check all of the top cities in your area (including Fort Lauderdale, Miami, San Diego, Seattle and Stuart) as well as the top broader regions in your country, such as Florida, California, New York, Washington and Maryland.