Annapolis Maryland's market is the strongest in the country & I am ready to sell your yacht!
My name is John Kaiser, Jr. I own and operate Yacht View Brokerage LLC, a full service Power and Sail Brokerage, here in Annapolis, Maryland. I began my business 26 years ago to better serve my clients buying and selling needs of their power or sailing yachts from 25-80'. I offer a more focused and personal approach to buying or selling yachts since I work with only a few buyers or seller at any given time. Currently I hold a 100 ton USCG Merchant Marine Officer Auxiliary Sail/Motor/Master's license (since 1983) and am fully commercially insured. I have built custom yachts with my Father at Kaiser Yachts in Wilmington, Delaware, graduated from Regis University in Denver, Colorado, owned a charter sailing, diving and fishing business for many years in Duck Key, Florida Keys and Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard, Mass. and have delivered many types and sizes of sailing and power yachts to destinations all over the east coast of the US. I attended the Photographic Workshops in Rockport Maine to learn the Film/Video production and Photography business and to become a proficient cameraman. I also love delivering yachts and know every turn of the ICW from Key West to Norfolk, including the entire Chesapeake Bay to Maine!
I began my brokerage business here in Annapolis in 1988 and strive to use every tool to enhance the marketing and sales time of every one of my personal listings. I apply myself to the strictest standards of excellence and work for my clients satisfaction. I can also arrange for a USCG licensed Captain delivery of your yacht to Annapolis to be sold, or for your new purchase delivered to your destination after the sale!
My reputation is built daily on my clients satisfaction and pride of their yacht ownership. (call or email to have me put you in touch with my most recent buyers or sellers) This is the reason that I retain most all of my past customers to help them sell their boats when they are ready to move up or down in size or retire from boating.
When you list your yacht, I will advertise her in national and local publications such as Chesapeake Bay Magazine, Prop Talk and Spin Sheet and on my www.Yachtworld.com & www.Boats.com and www.theyachtmarket.com web sites, with over 150 professionally taken, beautiful, high resolution, digital wide-angle color photographs, detailed layout drawings and a complete inventory list of exactly what is included in the sale.
I will become your private broker during the selling period, since all of my attention is paid to the effort of selling your yacht! I will list and market your yacht from her current location or will offer complimentary dockage at my Annapolis location which can include cleaning from one of Annapolis's premier Yacht Detailing companies to keep your yacht clean and detailed, so she is in top showing/selling condition. No other broker I know of offers such attention to selling "only" your yacht!
I represent both power and sailboats and specialize in high quality Downeast style Cruisers, Trawlers, Motoryachts, Pilothouse Trawlers, Tugs and offshore boats, as well as Grand Banks, Krogen, Nordic, Defever, Eastbay, Marlow, Aleutian, Ocean Alexander, Albin, Duffy, Wilbur, Newman, Hinckley, Selene, Nordhavn, American Tug, Hood Whisperjet, Sabreline, Cape Dory, Back Cove, Dyer and Fortier. I also specialize in quality offshore-type sailboats of traditional design such as Kaiser Gale Force yachts (my Father's designs!) Shannon, Bristol, Pacific Seacraft, Hans Christian, Tartan, Passport, Valiant, Cape Dory, Hinckley, Hallberg Rassy, Sabre, Swan, Little Harbor, Lyman Morse, Alden and Oyster.
Call or E-mail Captain John Kaiser, Jr. (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details and to list your yacht today! I am busy selling my current inventory and always need new listings to market and sell.
I am YOUR personal agent and work to ONLY sell your listing. I accept all high quality Power or Sailing Yacht listings from 25'-80' which are well maintained and priced to current market. Let me give you the full attention you and your yacht deserves immediately! I list and sell my offerings in under 60 days if they are market priced! If you are ready to proceed, please give me a call or email now!
Contact John Kaiser Jr. @ email@example.com or (800) 549-2663/410-923-1400 or cell @ 443-223-7864.
Thank you for considering my professional Brokerage service. I work equally helping you either sell or purchase your yacht.
If you would like to be pre-qualified for marine financing, please contact each of the following Marine finance representatives for a competitive quote. All lenders are locally based in the Annapolis area and offer slightly different programs and rates based on your specific needs and credit history. Remember, many boats qualify as second home mortgage deductions and many times you may incorporate your state's "Use Tax" into the loan!
I would highly recommend the following lenders: Laurie Kiser @ 443-223-8425 firstname.lastname@example.org, Dave Trostle @ 410.268.1545 email@example.com, Jane Tayman @ (888) 386-3121 firstname.lastname@example.org (These professionals will pre-qualify your financing needs to prepare your budget for your yacht purchase. Be certain to let them know I referred you!)
For your Marine Insurance I would highly recommend Robin Greulich @ 410-224-2664 RobinG@henrymurray.com or Al Golden, President & Agent @ 800-541-4647 Al@IMIScorp.net
Feel free to interview these local Marine Surveyors I have worked with for many years: Peter Hartoft www.hartoftmarinesurvey.com @ 410-263-3609/$20-$24.00/ft., Jim McGlincy of Bay Shore Marine Surveys @ 410-808-3849/$20.00/ft. Also contact www.marinesurvey.org for a complete list of SAMS or www.namsglobal.org for NAMS surveyors nationwide.
Local Yacht Detailing and management: Ann Miller, Owner @ Above The Waterline 443-336-6751 cell, Williams Yacht Management Company @ www.wymltd.com Email: Bill@wymltd.com 410-268-1634
Local Mobile Interior and Cushion Cleaning: Annapolis ChemDry, "Josh" @ 410-255-8200.
Local Marine Service on Systems, electronic and general repair: Steve Catz @ 410-231-3191 or his web site @ www.stevesmarineservice.com or Patrick at Marine Electric Systems @ 443-790-5783 or Info@marineelectricsystems.net
Local Marina: Smiths Marina, www.smithsmarina.com Crownsville, MD. 35T travel lift, excellent service including fiberglass repair, bottom service and land/water storage. Contact Rick or Valerie Smith, 410-923-3444.
Local Marine Mechanics, both gas and diesel: Ken Navis/Severn River Marine Services @ 410-923-1373, Jeff Leitch/Kim Starr/Bay Shore Marine Engine Service/www.bayshoremarineengines.com @ 410-263-8370
And remember....."Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So...throw off your bowlines...Sail away from the safe harbor...Catch the trade winds in your sails.....Explore! Dream! Discover!" (Mark Twain)
*Yacht View Brokerage LLC is always interested in very well maintained yachts to list, market & sell, call John Kaiser on his cell @ 443-223-7864 anytime!
37' Nordic 37 Flybridge Tug Trawler
"Jeannine III" is hauled out for winter storage on 10/14/2016. She is still in a land location where she can be launched and sea trialed at any time if interested in an early spring purchase, call today!
Also, just had a pre inspection surveyor report made by a local Mattapoisett Surveyor that I would love to share with an interested Buyer. Call or email me and I will forward this and the current Sellers purchase survey if interested!
"Jeannine III" is a very well maintained second owner Nordic flybridge. She has been yard maintained and is in "go today" condition. She features a single 330 hp Cummins 6BTA.9 M3 Diamond series engine w/1315 hours and a 9KW ONAN E.Q. Series generator, 110V w/733.6 hours as of 9/7/2016. Both have been serviced and are in excellent condition!
Photos are current and she is as nice as she appears! If you desire a comfortable, two cabin flybridge configuration, this is the one you've been waiting for! Located in Mattapoisett, owner or agent will show her at a moment's notice! Buyers purchase survey available on request.
2005 NORDIC TUGS HULL 37-118 37 ALL CLIMATE TWO CABIN WITH FLYBRIDGE HULL
- Custom AWLGRIP Flag Blue with white inset and boot stripe
- Micro CSC AF bottom paint
- Anticorrosion bonding system to zinc plate on transom
- 2000 GPH RULE bilge pumps (3) auto/manual
- Oyster copolymer Buff-Back gel coat
- Molded textured surface in walking areas
- 1 ¼ ” SS Bow and stern rails
- Pennant staff on bow rail
- Windlass: LOFRANS Tigress
- SS anchor roller assembly
- SS Samson Post
- SS hand grabs fwd and aft of pilot house doors
- SS handrails on pilot house top
- SS hand grabs/salon roof drains at salon corners
- SS rails on salon cabin top and ladder on Port side
- 2” fuel fills (2) - 1 ½” water fill (1)
- SS 1 ½” waste suction fitting (1)
- SS 12” deck cleats (8)
- Cockpit deck box w/drain
- DIAMOND SEA GLAZE Ivory powder coated doors and windows: 15 windows (6 opening w/screens)
- Cockpit scuppers
- Hinged transom door
- 8” SS round ports w/screens in fwd cabins (6), 8” SS round port in fwd cabin (1).
- Phone / TV dock connection
- Molded-in fender storage in cockpit
- Cockpit dome light
- Sea water deck wash down at fore & aft
- Swim ladder built into boarding platform
- Lazarette storage in cockpit
- Bow pulpit w/ dual rollers
- Cockpit shower hot/cold
- 330HP Cummins 6BTA.9 M3 Diamond series engine w/1315 hours as of 9/7/2016.
- WALKER air sep filter system
- TWIN DISC MG5050 reduction gear, 2.45:1
- RACOR Dual fuel/water separator filter
- Bronze sea water strainers
- Wet exhaust system for main engine
- 2” SS propeller shaft w/PSS dripless shaft seal
- MICHIGAN propeller (4 blade) 28” x 23”
- JABSCO oil change system
- FIREBOY fire suppression
PROPULSION/ENGINE ROOM (con’t)
- 110v AC GFI outlet (1)
- Sea suction by-pass valves for winterization (3)
HEATING & COOLING
- 12,000 BTU MARINE AIR, air- conditioning for salon & pilot house port
- 12,000 BTU MARINE AIR air- conditioning for salon & pilot house stbd
- 16,000 BTU MARINE AIR air-conditioning for fwd staterooms
- Single large SS polished sink w/cover
- NOVA KOOL refrigerator 110vAC, 12V DC fwd
- NOVA KOOL freezer 110vAC, 12V DC aft
- Countertops- CORIAN (beach)
- Cabinets- teak
- Everpure cold water filter
- 110v AC outlets (2)
- FORCE 10 propane 3 burner stove/oven with tank and alarm
- Cabinet on port side aft w/door, CORIAN top
- Settee converts to double berth w/storage under. w/HYPERVENT under cushions
- Deluxe Hi-Lo drop leaf table.
- 12v reading light
- 12v halogen overhead lights (6), switched (2) locations
- Phone / TV outlet in aft port cabinet & 110v outlet
- Storage cabinet fwd
- 12v ROPE lights behind valance w/ switch
- Day/Night shades
- Screen door aft (phantom)
- Smoke alarms
- CO2 detector
- 12v defroster with 2 speed fan
- Pantograph style windshield wipers (3), 2 speed, self park with washer systems
- CUMMINS engine instrumentation
- Electronic single lever throttle / shift control
- DANFORTH compass
- Joystick control for bow thruster
- 12v red / white overhead dome lights (2)
- Chart table Graphite laminate top, teak faced
- Full width overhead instrument console w/ storage
- 12v power port at chart table
- Electric fuel level gauge
- 110v AC outlet at chart table
- Pilot seat w/ storage underneath & adjustable seat
- Copilot seat w/ storage underneath
- Queen-size island berth, storage under w HYPERVENT under mattress
- Split Chain locker fwd, teak door
- Drawers under berth (4)
- Hanging lockers w/automatic lights, laminate tops (2)
- CO2 detector
- Cane front, storage lockers (2)
- Full length mirror next to entry door
- 12v reading lights (2)
- 12v halogen overhead lights, (3), switched
- 110v AC outlets (2) in hanging lockers
- Phone / TV outlet in locker (1)
- BOMAR hatch w/ OCEANAIR surface SKYscreen .
- Single large bunk w storage underneath. w/HYPERVENT under cushion
- Hanging locker w/ automatic light, laminate top, teak door
- Mirror above 3 drawer dresser w laminate top
- 12v overhead halogen light w/ switch
- 12v reading lights (2)
- 110v AC outlet in hanging closet
HEAD COMPARTMENT · Vacu Flush toilet · SS sink w/ faucet · Vinyl floor covering · Vanity: storage below, teak doors, CORIAN top · Fiberglass shower w/ bi-fold door · Mirror on door and bulkhead · Toilet paper holder, towel rings & bar · 12v overhead dome lights (2) · 110v AC GFI outlet · Exhaust fan w/switch INTERIOR FINISH & TRIM
- Custom upholstery in pilot house, ULTRASUEDE in salon
- TEAK & Holly sole.
- Vinyl foam backing on overhead & bulkheads
- Teak valances in salon
- Teak interior doors & trim
- Teak cabinet doors and drawer faces
- Pilot house screen doors (2) (Phantom)
- TELEFLEX hydraulic steering system
- 8 HP, 12v SIDEPOWER bow thruster
- Helm wheel w/ teak spokes and rim w/brass trim
- Bronze tiller arm w/rudder stops
- Rudder port bearing and shaft lip seal
- SS rudder and shoe w/sacrificial anodes
- SS shaft mounted rope cutter
12V DC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 6v golf cart type house batteries (4) + (2) TTL (6)
- 12v 4D start battery (2013)
- 12v 4D bow thruster/windlass battery (2013)
- BLUE SEA 12 v breaker panel w LED lights
- XANTREX 40 amp battery charger
110V AC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- BLUS SEA AC breaker panel w/ LED lights
- 9KW ONAN E.Q. Series generator, 110V w/733.6 hours as of 9/7/2016.
- Shore power connection, 30 amp, w/50’ cords (2)
SAFETY & MOORING EQUIPMENT
- Fenders G-5 black and lines (4)
- 25’ 5/8 mooring lines (4)
- Fire extinguishers, Class 5 B-C (3)
- 8” ship’s bell
- Bruce 44 lb anchor and 200’ chain
- Fuel ~ 324 gal in 2 tanks w/ crossover line & sight tubes
- Potable water ~ 150 gal
- Waste ~ 32 gal in keel w/ deck suction
- Gray water tank in keel w automatic 12v pump
- Tank monitoring, potable & waste
- SS 11 gal hot water tank; elect / engine heat
- SS Wheel 30”
- L seating w/ cushions and storage underneath
- 12v power outlet
- Deluxe Todd ladderback helm seat w/slider & footrest
- Helm controls
- CUMMINS gauges
- Bow thruster joy stick
- Ocean Marine Crane/Davit
- Storage under console
- Bimini - “heavy duty”
- RITCHIE compass
- Custom Mast w/ hinge
- Canvas bridge console cover
- Salon to fly bridge ladder canvas hatch cover
- LOA ex. Anchor roller – 38’ 11”, w pulpit and roller 41’ 3”
- WL length – 37’ 8”
- Beam 12’ 11”
- Draft 49.75” (4’- 1 ¾”)
- Weight (lbs) varies depending on equipment 22,000
- Headroom Pilothouse, Fwd cabin, Salon 6’ 6”
- Air drafts (all about)– W/L to VHF antenna – 20’ 4” to anchor light 20’ to Bimini top 16’ 8”, to F/B windscreen 13’ 6”
- Freeboard at cockpit 4’ 3”
- Freeboard amidships at pilothouse door 5’ 2”
- RAYMARINE – RL80CRC Radar/Raychart/sounder w/ 10.4” color display in wheelhouse and 7” display on F/B (CMAP + charts)
- RAYMARINE 4kw Raydome antenna
- Raystar 125 WAAS satellite differential GPS SeaTalk antenna/sensor
- DSM250 hsb2 Digital sounder module w HD fish imaging technology
- STANDARD Quantum VHF 25 watt DSC with loudhailer
- VHF radio handset for F/B
- RAYMARINE auto pilot w/ control unit
- VHF 8 ft antenna
- FM radio 8 ft antenna
- RAYMARINE bronze traducer w high speed faring block
- Prowatt 1750 inverter w/auto transfer relay, remote on/off panel
- Stereo – Sony AM/FM/CD/Cassette player with (4) speakers
Yacht View Brokerage, LLC
P.O. Box 4183|
Annapolis, MD 21403, United States
Fax (410) 923-0533