Annapolis Maryland's market is the strongest in the country & I am ready to sell your yacht!
My name is John Kaiser, Jr. I own and operate Yacht View Brokerage LLC, a full service Power and Sail Brokerage, here in Annapolis, Maryland. I began my business 24 years ago to better serve my clients buying and selling needs of their power or sailing yachts from 20-80'. I offer a more focused and personal approach to buying or selling yachts since I work with only a few buyers or seller at any given time. Currently I hold a 100 ton USCG Merchant Marine Officer Auxiliary Sail/Motor/Master's license (since 1983) and am fully commercially insured. I have built custom yachts with my Father at Kaiser Yachts in Wilmington, Delaware, graduated from Regis University in Denver, Colorado, owned a charter sailing, diving and fishing business for many years in Duck Key, Florida Keys and Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard, Mass. and have delivered many types and sizes of sailing and power yachts to destinations all over the east coast of the US. I attended the Photographic Workshops in Rockport Maine to learn the Film/Video production and Photography business and to become a proficient cameraman. I also love delivering yachts and know every turn of the ICW from Key West to Norfolk, including the entire Chesapeake Bay to Maine!
I began my brokerage business here in Annapolis in 1988 and strive to use every tool to enhance the marketing and sales time of every one of my personal listings. I apply myself to the strictest standards of excellence and work for my clients satisfaction. I also offer "hands on" instruction to my buyers that are unfamiliar with their new purchase. I will also arrange for the delivery of your yacht to Annapolis to be sold, or for your new purchase to your destination after the sale!
My reputation is built on my clients satisfaction and pride of their yacht ownership. (call or email to have me put you in touch with my most recent buyers or sellers) This is the reason that I retain most all of my past customers to help them sell their boats when they are ready to move up or down in size or retire from boating.
When you list your yacht, I will advertise her in national and local publications such as Chesapeake Bay Magazine, Passagemaker Magazine and Prop Talk and Spin Sheet and on my Yachtworld.com & Boats.com web sites, with over 100 professionally taken, beautiful, high resolution, digital wide-angle color photographs, detailed layout drawings and a complete inventory list of exactly what is included in the sale.
I will become your private broker during the selling period, since all of my attention is paid to the effort of selling your yacht! I offer complimentary dockage & cleaning from one of Annapolis's premier Yacht Detailing companies to keep your yacht clean and detailed, so she is in top showing/selling condition. No other broker I know of offers such attention to selling "only" your yacht!
Call or E-mail Captain John Kaiser, Jr. (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details and to list your yacht today! I am busy selling my current inventory and always need new listings to market and sell.
I am YOUR personal agent and work to ONLY sell your listing. I accept all high quality Power or Sailing Yacht listings from 20'-80' which are well maintained and priced to current market. Let me give you the full attention you and your yacht deserves immediately! I list and sell my offerings in under 60 days if they are market priced! If you are ready to proceed, please give me a call or email now!
Contact John Kaiser Jr. @ email@example.com or (800) 549-2663/410-923-1400 or cell @ 443-223-7864.
Thank you for considering my professional Brokerage service. I work equally helping you either sell or purchase your yacht.
If you would like to be pre-qualified for marine financing, please contact each of the following Marine finance representatives for a competitive quote. All lenders are locally based in the Annapolis area and offer slightly different programs and rates based on your specific needs and credit history. Remember that boats qualify as second home mortgage deductions and you can also incorporate each states "Use Tax" into the loan!
I would highly recommend the following lenders: Laurie Kiser @ 443-223-8425 Laurie.firstname.lastname@example.org, Dave Trossel @ 410.268.1545 email@example.com, Jane Tayman @ (888) 386-3121 firstname.lastname@example.org (These professionals will pre-qualify your financing needs to prepare your budget for your yacht purchase. Be certain to let them know I referred you!)
For your Marine Insurance I would highly recommend Robin Greulich @ 410-224-2664 RobinG@henrymurray.com or Al Golden, President & Agent @ 800-541-4647 Al@IMIScorp.net
Please contact/interview these local Marine Surveyors I have worked with: Peter Hartoft/Gail Browning www.hartoftmarinesurvey.com @ 410-263-3609/$20-$24.00/ft., Jim McGlincy of Bay Shore Marine Surveys @ 410-808-3849/$18.00/ft. Also contact www.marinesurvey.org for a complete list of SAMS or NAMS surveyors nationwide.
Local Yacht Detailing and management: Prestige Detailing/Kirk Benedict-Owner @ 410-212-7118 cell/410-267-6860 office. Williams Yacht Management Company @ www.wymltd.com Email: Bill@wymltd.com 410-268-1634
Local Mobile Interior and Cushion Cleaning: Annapolis ChemDry, "Josh" @ 410-255-8200.
Local Marine Service on Systems, electronic and general repair: Steve Catz @ 410-231-3191 or his web site @ www.stevesmarineservice.com
Local Marina: Smiths Marina, www.smithsmarina.com Crownsville, MD. 35T travel lift, excellent service including fiberglass repair, bottom service and land/water storage. Contact Rick or Valerie Smith, 410-923-3444.
Local Marine Mechanics, both gas and diesel: Ken Navis/Severn River Marine Services @ 410-923-1373, Jeff Leitch/Kim Starr/Bay Shore Marine Engine Service/www.bayshoremarineengines.com @ 410-263-8370
And remember....."Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So...throw off your bowlines...Sail away from the safe harbor...Catch the trade winds in your sails.....Explore! Dream! Discover!" (Mark Twain)
47' Beneteau 473-w-Bow Thruster-Completely detailed and commissioned for spring on 4/26/2013!
After a complete spring commissioning including compound/wax, bottom paint and complete battery replacement, this beautifully detailed and outfitted 2006 Beneteau "Carpe Ventus" will be launched today (4/26/2013) and is in "turn key" sailing condition for spring! Contact us or your broker to arrange a personal inspection today!
"After sailing around the Bay in the vicinity of Annapolis in a 28 foot sailboat for several years, we decided that we were ready to step up to a larger boat for extended Bay cruising, and beyond. We took our time looking for what turned out to be the perfect boat for us. Our Beneteau 473 Carpe Ventus ("Seize the Winds") was commissioned new in 2007, and wasn’t just our weekend fun—rather, she turned out to be our home away from home, allowing us to cruise with comfort in wonderful places up and down the Bay, sometimes for a week or more at a time. "CV", as we sometimes call her, was initially kept at Hartge's in Galesville, her hailing port, and then for three years at Herrington Harbour South. She has plenty of room both below decks and topside, and the full cockpit enclosure (with eisenglass "windows" and screen inserts) makes for very comfortable sailing in rain or cold weather, or just keeping the nats out at anchor and letting the breeze flow through. We have taken excellent care of CV, having had her tended to with care by the good folks at Annapolis Yacht Sales & Service at least twice every year for winterizing and re-commissioning, and any other necessary work to maintain her in tip top shape. Her sails have been taken down every year and cleaned and stitched when necessary. This year she has brand new batteries, a fully refurbished bottom and keel, including new zincs, a fully restored main prop and bow thruster prop, a completely waxed hull and deck, and polished brightwork. All stanchions, lines and halyards have been checked and the boat is in an "as if new" condition, ready for cruising for soon to be very fortunate new owners. CV has beautiful lines and is very fast and agile for her size. She's an easy boat to sail single handed and a breeze for a couple to manage, as she has both a furling jib and main. All lines lead into the cockpit and no one has to go up on the deck to sail her. All of the navigation systems are top notch, day or night. We have night-sailed many times, including an overnight down the Bay to Norfolk a few years ago. We are sad to part with CV, but have moved to the mountains and will be sufficiently far away from the Bay that we would hardly ever get to enjoy our wonderful boat if we continued to own her. So, we are willing to entrust CV to the care of new owners, with a certainty that they will love her as much as we do and will take excellent care of our Carpe Ventus, so that she will continue to be at her best in capable hands Seizing the Winds." Steve and Debra.
LOA: 47 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 2 in
LWL: 43 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 7 in
Displacement: 24277 lbs
Ballast: 8157 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 59 ft 5 in
- I: 53'10"
- J: 18'3"
- P: 47'5"
- E :17'1"
- Mast Height over DWL: 59'5"
- CE Rating: A
- Displ/Length: 129
- S/A to Displ: 17.3
- Hull Speed: 9.3
- PHRF: 72
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine(s) Total Power: 76 HP
Engine Model: 4JH3TE
Year Built: 2006
Engine Hours: 453
Fresh Water Tanks: (222 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (57 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (22 Gallons)
This very desirable two stateroom layout includes a large Owners stateroom forward with centerline queen, en suite head with separate stall shower and electric toilet, and lots of storage lockers. All of the hatches and ports make the owner’s stateroom very bright and airy.
The Main Salon is very spacious with a large U-shaped settee to stbd with opposing bench seat on centerline with storage under at the table and a straight settee to port. The table expands with an extra leaf to sit eight for dinner and converts to a berth. Overhead skylights and hatches and large windows in the sides of the coach roof make this area very bright and airy and the varnished wood interior is rich and inviting. Aft of the main salon is a sit-down, forward-facing Nav station and aft of that is a day head and shower with access from the main salon and also privately from the port aft stateroom.
Across to starboard is an L-shaped Galley with double basin stainless sink, dual Adler-Barbour top-load freezer and front load refrigerator, microwave, and Force 10 three burner propane stove with oven and broiler. Access to the unique storage area is aft of the galley. This walk in area is also accessable from the cockpit. This area allows for plenty of storage for the galley as well as access to any and all gear for your cruising adventures. The interior is very bright and airy with numerous skylights, opening ports, deck hatches and a lovely varnished finish below.
- 12 v DC Adler barbour Refrigeration System w/ Top Loading Freezer and Front Loading Refrigerator
- Force-10 3 Burner Gimbaled Stainless Steel Propane Stove w/Oven
- 110v Microwave Oven
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- Hot and Cold Pressurized Fresh Water System
- Corian Solid Surface Counter tops
- Generous Storage in Lockers and Drawers
Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine RL70CRC Color Radar/Chartplotter @ Port Helm
- Raymarine RL 70C Color Radar/Chartplotter @ Nav Station
- Raymarine 2kw Radome on Raymarine Mast Mount
- Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS Antenna
- Raymarine ST6001+ Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Wind
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata (Depth, Speed & Log)
- Raymarine ST60 Multi @ Helm & Nav Station
- ICOM IC-M402 VHF radio w/Masthead Antenna
- ICOM VHF RAM Mic (at Port Helm)
- Sony CDX-F5510 AM/FM/Cassette Stereo w/Remote
- Sony CDX-757MX 10 Disc CD Changer
- 26" Sharp Flat screen TV with Bose 321 Surround Sound System
- Salon & Cockpit Mounted Stereo Speakers
- (2)Plastimo Binnacle Mounted Compass
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing
- Cruise Air AC/Heat System (2 zone- 28k btu)(Factory Option)
- 12v DC System w/30 Function Circuit Breaker Panel
- (1) G27 Marine Engine Start Battery
- (3) 4D Deep Cycle Marine House Batteries
- Xantrex Freedom Marine 20 2000w Inverter/100a Charger
- Xantrex Link 1000 Battery Monitor/Inverter Control
- 110v AC Shorepower System w/ (2) Circuit Breaker Panels
- Grounded Rig
- (3) 50' Shorepower Cords
- Jabsco Electric Toilet in Forward Head
- (2) Macerator Pumps for Holding Tanks (Factory Option)
- Hot and Cold Cockpit Shower
- Yanmar 4JH3TE 76hp Diesel (Factory Upgrade)
Sails and Rigging
- Z-Spars Anodized Aluminum, Double Spreader, Keel Stepped Mast
- Z-Spars In-Mast Roller Furling Mainsail System
- Profurl Genoa Roller Furling System
- Neil Pryde Dacron Roller Furling Mainsail w/Vertical Battens
- Neil Pryde Dacron 140% Roller Furling Genoa w/UV Cover & Foam Luff
- (2) Lewmar 64CST Self Tailing Primary Winches (Factory Upgrade)
- Lewmar 40ECST Electric Self Tailing Port Coachroof Winch
- Lewmar 40CST Self Tailing Starboard Coachroof Winch
- Lewmar Ball Bearing Mainsheet Traveler Mounted on Coachroof
- Sparcraft Rigid Boom Vang
- Harken Adjustable Genoa Cars
- (10) Spinlock Rope Clutches
- All Control Lines Led Aft to Cockpit
- Double Backstays
- Spinnaker Halyard
- Flag Halyard
- Masthead Windex
- "Echomax" radar reflector on mast
Deck & Hull
- Navy Blue Cove & Boot Stripes
- "Custom AYS" Rubrail with S/S striker
- Bow Thruster (Factory Option)
- Lewmar Electric Anchor Windlass w/Remote
- Anchor wash down system
- Self Bailing Anchor locker
- Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit & Stern Rail
- Double Lifelines w/Port & Starboard Boarding Gates
- (2) Dorade Vents w/Stainless Steel Vent Guards
- (4) Stainless Steel Handrails on Coachroof
- (6) Anodized Aluminum Mooring Cleats
- (6) Wichard Folding Deck Pad Eyes
- S/S Stemhead w/ Dual Anchor Rollers
- Port and Starboard Cockpit Lockers
- Propane Locker
- Swim Platform with S/S Swim Ladder
- Twin Steering Stations w/Leather Wrapped S/S Wheels
- Varnished Mahogany Drop Leaf Cockpit Dining Table w/ Protective Carry Bag
- Sunbrella Dodger w/Removable Side Panels & Bimini w/Connector
- Full Cockpit Enclosure
- Cockpit Cushions
- Delta FastSet 55 Plow Anchor w/3/8" G-4 High Test Chain & Nylon Rode
- Delta 44# Anchor w/Nylon Rode
- USCG Safety Equipment
- Type IV Horseshoe Buoy
Yacht View Brokerage, LLC
P.O. Box 4183|
Annapolis, MD 21403, United States
Fax (410) 923-0533
443-223-7864 cellular anytime